Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fair enough, I didn't see the posts that got nuked so I wasn't sure whether it was Morphomon, Eosmon or both that had been embargoed.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Morphomon is like the cutest little thing ever, if they ever make a pillow out of it, will import.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey curiously what's it called which Beezlebumon Blast Mode got new attack animation using Behemoth to perform Gun Grave style animation? (Rearise)

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
NGL, it looks like Morphomon is a Child Stage for Hudiemon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
... Unrealistic. I thought X Antibody only gave Xros Digimon levels if given a chance. But now this reference dictionary started to give Xros ones their levels? Or just Spadamon gets special treatment because he is Legend Arm?

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are some other Xros Wars Digimon with levels. Luminamon, Shademon, and Quartzmon come to mind. I have no idea what inspires Bandai to give them one or not.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are some other Xros Wars Digimon with levels. Luminamon, Shademon, and Quartzmon come to mind. I have no idea what inspires Bandai to give them one or not.
ye but he never had a level before. in the digimon jintrix card game he had no level like shoutmon. in super xros wars he digifuses from leomon, pandamon, and chirinmon. so hes been made a rookie from nowhere. If only they'd do the same for Shoutmon and others outside of X forms lol (in their official profiles)

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ye but he never had a level before. in the digimon jintrix card game he had no level like shoutmon. in super xros wars he digifuses from leomon, pandamon, and chirinmon. so hes been made a rookie from nowhere. If only they'd do the same for Shoutmon and others outside of X forms lol (in their official profiles)
Spadamon never had a DRB profile before either.

You have to remember that Shademon, Quartzmon, and co. all first received their levels from their DRB profiles. For example, Shademon debuted in 2011, but it wasn't added to the DRB until 2016; so it was technically level-less for about 5 years. Before their DRB profiles were published, these Digimon were just presumed to be level-less like the rest of the Xros Wars Digimon.

In that aspect, they're not any different from Spadamon, who also first receives his level from his DRB profile.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spadamon never had a DRB profile before either.

You have to remember that Shademon, Quartzmon, and co. all first received their levels from their DRB profiles. For example, Shademon debuted in 2011, but it wasn't added to the DRB until 2016; so it was technically level-less for about 5 years. Before their DRB profiles were published, these Digimon were just presumed to be level-less like the rest of the Xros Wars Digimon.

In that aspect, they're not any different from Spadamon, who also first receives his level from his DRB profile.
Well that doesn't match his usage in Super Xros tbf, or explain why he lacked a level in Jintrix (and Heroes). I think it's prob just for simplification. Prob the same reason OmniShoutmon X and AxeKnightmon X have levels now. If Spadamon was in there earlier I imagine he'd be a XW level Digimon. It seems like they didn't even realise he wasn't in it, as when they were doing those Twitter posts they included DRB links with them, then posted Spadamon and prob thought "huh hes not in there weird". we have two games (three if you include Super Xros, tho no one has levels there) we he had no level. now hes a rookie. heck maybe its an error.

also that profile is a hell of a lot shorter than his "Digimon life" profile. At least this one outright uses "Legend Arms".

Last edited:

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
also that profile is a hell of a lot shorter than his "Digimon life" profile. At least this one outright uses "Legend Arms".
I suppose its Digimon Life profile was more aimed at the character in Super Xros Wars.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What weird about this is that Xros Wars is still exists as its own level so you'd think Spadamon would be listed there but apparently not.

Now I'm wondering if Bandai's gonna retcon the Xros Wars section of the DRB out of existence and give all the Digimon in it levels, it's possible given that the last remodeling of the DRB was what gave us the Xros Wars level to begin with.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What weird about this is that Xros Wars is still exists as its own level so you'd think Spadamon would be listed there but apparently not.

Now I'm wondering if Bandai's gonna retcon the Xros Wars section of the DRB out of existence and give all the Digimon in it levels, it's possible given that the last remodeling of the DRB was what gave us the Xros Wars level to begin with.
It would be nice tbh lol. theyve been giving them levels in vpets and now the X forms anyway. May as well just give them all levels and make less headaches. heck officially have human = champion, beast = ultimate, and fusion/transcendent = mega while theyre at it. omnishoutmon as a ultimate would feel weird tho, altho if they had shoutmon (rookie) -> shoutmon king (Champion), omnishoutmon (ultimate) then at least thats some nice consistency. zekegreymon makes it iffy tho. (and next order was weird with it, where omni/arrest were basically two levels at once with it depending on who turned into it)

no retcons have happened to ones listed as "Xros Wars" as of yet, though.

its also possible they just gave him rookie as they plan to do something with him, whether that be him showing up in survive, a vpet, the reboot, or even giving him some new forms to flesh out the legend arms even more.

in regards to "xros wars", it'd porbably be best to keep stuff like shoutmon X2, X3 etc as that level, since theyd be much harder to put into a level system with how many of them there are. like, shoutmon X3 is a rookie in the cards which is pretty silly.

His debut apperence being a fusion of Leomon, Chirinmon, and Pandamon is what makes it weirdest.

Last edited:

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is this thread for requests as well? I would really like to know what is said in the Bancho scenes in Digimon Crusader

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It would be nice tbh lol. theyve been giving them levels in vpets and now the X forms anyway. May as well just give them all levels and make less headaches. heck officially have human = champion, beast = ultimate, and fusion/transcendent = mega while theyre at it. omnishoutmon as a ultimate would feel weird tho, altho if they had shoutmon (rookie) -> shoutmon king (Champion), omnishoutmon (ultimate) then at least thats some nice consistency. zekegreymon makes it iffy tho. (and next order was weird with it, where omni/arrest were basically two levels at once with it depending on who turned into it)
To be fair, they could always pull a Voltobautamon by making OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon the same levels as Myotismon and Piemon respectively while still retaining their ability to fuse into Shoutmon DX.

in regards to "xros wars", it'd porbably be best to keep stuff like shoutmon X2, X3 etc as that level, since theyd be much harder to put into a level system with how many of them there are. like, shoutmon X3 is a rookie in the cards which is pretty silly.
You could always list the Fusions' level as Unidentified/Unknown like was done with NEO if you don't want to try to slot them into the level system or make Xros its own level.

His debut apperence being a fusion of Leomon, Chirinmon, and Pandamon is what makes it weirdest.
To be fair, it's no weirder than Shakomon's level being Perfect before it was retconned into Child.