Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't mind smaller updates since the TonosamaMamemon image proved.... troublesome to upload and I don't really care to deal with that for thirteen+ images.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa the fastest update ever for Eosmon from Kizuna movie whose came out?! Why didn't Hudiemon get it?!

What's her Type? Look like it's not Insect Type. It's more of... Computer Type...? I can see Eosmon have some similar appearance of Morphomon but more robotized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey I was right! they're putting them up one by one for now I guess lol...

and you think they'd at least wait until it's out in the west, but oh well lol

Whoa the fastest update ever for Eosmon from Kizuna movie whose came out?! Why didn't Hudiemon get it?!

What's her Type? Look like it's not Insect Type. It's more of... Computer Type...? I can see Eosmon have some similar appearance of Morphomon but more robotized.
unidentified like meicoomon and keramon. so shes super effective against all digimon

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Her type and attribute are both "Unknown", like Diablomon and Meicoomon. The profile is mainly talking about how she's an artificial Digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks. Surprised she is Adult level... And her attacks I expect to be Bug related but it's mostly Mirror. I guess our villain is focusing on extreme defense and mental attacks or if that's her unique ability to rob off.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Merciful Mode isn't even in there. Ordinemon took months.

This is super weird lol

I didn't even know this cute little blue one existed till just now. (I suppose that would be the case for 99% of us)

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And her attacks I expect to be Bug related but it's mostly Mirror.
"Bug" is such a vague description. Also, they are loosely bug-related. The mirror panels on her wings are based on the scales of butterfly wings.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Her design is genius. Solar Panels, Bug eyes, Honeycomb Hexes and Butterfly wing scales like you said, combined in her wings.
But her appearance reminded me of a certain Tyrant from Resident Evil, known as "Ivan". She may appear to be computerized butterfly to you but to me, I felt like... It's some kind of alien scientist vibes giving off.

derekpittx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
why is it a weird link? some years ago the fans always checked that page for digimon 02 profiles when it was on air XD (ahh old times) XD

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, they haven't actually been translated yet, but here are the ReArise profiles for the new Agumon and Gabumon.

Agumon - Bonds of Courage
アグモン‐勇気の絆‐ アグモンとパートナーの間に結ばれた深い絆、無限の可能性の果てに実現した、伝説にして最後の進化。パートナーが持つ不屈の「勇気」が全身から吹き出る熱い炎となり、厚い信頼の証として現出。共に過ごす時間が長かったことで人間への理解が深まり、進化した姿もまた人型に近い形状を作り出している。必殺技は、爪の先より放つ赤光の高密度レーザーが敵を焼く『レッドリーマー』と、尻尾の槍を武器として刺し貫く『ストラッシュサラマンダー』、そして宿した勇気の炎を超高熱のエネルギー弾と化して解き放つ『ガイアブレイブ』。

Gabumon - Bonds of Friendship
ガブモン‐友情の絆‐ ガブモンとパートナーの間に結ばれた深い絆、無限の可能性の果てに実現した、伝説にして最後の進化。パートナーが持つ不滅の「友情」が流麗な装甲となって体を包み、共に走り抜ける信頼の証として現出。背中にフォトン光翼を発生させて飛行できるが、パートナーの愛車であるバイク形態へ変形して共に疾駆することも可能。必殺技は、両腕のカウルパーツから鉄の豪雨を降り注がせる『フルメタルマシンガン』と、カウルパーツをパージし瞬撃を繰り出す『クールエッジ』。さらに全方位にレーザービームを発射する『ムーンテンス』や、AIを搭載した追尾武器『レドルスター』と、どの距離においても隙はない。

Agumon has a third attack called Gaia Brave, and Gabumon has additional attacks called Cool Edge and Moon-Tense(?). Also, if Google Translate isn't getting confused, Gabumon can turn into a motorcycle.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks like Wikimon has their profiles translated, and yes, Gabumon can turn into a motorcycle. I wonder how it compares to Beelzebumon’s Behemoth. :unsure:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Motorcycle mode...?! Wolfmon version of MetalGarurumon with MagnaGarurumon Skynet backpack comes with Garmmon Motorcycle transformation mode. Okay Gabumon Bond is thousand times better than Agumon Bond. Favorite'd. I find it extremely weird. Type and Attribute confirmed it's "Unknown".... I fail to understand Digimon logic as usual.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's pretty much just further confirmation that each Eosmon form is a different stage.

Based on the trailers, I thought Perfect was a bit too similar to Adult, but the artworks really emphasize the differences. The "beast form" mentioned in the profile is probably that form shown in the trailer, when Eosmon's scarf opens into a giant mouth and gets punched by XV-mon.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I suspected we'd be getting the other forms when the first one was posted and am expected the final form to drop by at least Friday if not sooner.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorta knew Eosmon's name pattern end up like Arkadimon's levels.
Eosmon Perfect is just grown up version of that Eosmon Adult.

I like the way they put Eosmon using other arms to walk instead of just standing up like a human in all her level/artworks.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's pretty much just further confirmation that each Eosmon form is a different stage.

Based on the trailers, I thought Perfect was a bit too similar to Adult, but the artworks really emphasize the differences. The "beast form" mentioned in the profile is probably that form shown in the trailer, when Eosmon's scarf opens into a giant mouth and gets punched by XV-mon.
That's my assumption. I wonder if this "beast mode" will get its own profile.