Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

xrick

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still quite a lot, it seems. But it's not that I've grown tired of them.
There's still a good number of regular Digimon yet to be added to the dictionary, right?
Still, because of the new V-Pets, they're now focusing on the X-Digimon alone, and even creating new ones to freshen things up.
Well, two more updates the size of these last few ones should get it done with. Gotta wait and see.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I see. Yeah they are clearly focusing on X profiles of both old and new ones but holding back Jupitermon/Junomon's Modes, BanchouLilimon and Hudiemon for soooo long time.

And finally GaiOumon and UlforceV-dramon X got clear big images!

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are the X forms left for the DRB

Betamon
Crabmon
Gazimon
Gotsumon
Guilmon
Hagurumon
Dobermon
Garurumon
Gesomon
Greymon
Growlmon
Monochromon
Starmon
Thundermon
IceLeomon
MetalGreymon
MetalMamemon
HerculesKabuterimon

I don't think any of these are in the V-pet so they prob wont get in any time soon?

Next updates will be stuff like Jazamon and Blucomon I guess

edit: I forgot Ogudomon

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that's all of it in X3. At finally, it's finished. 17 for X forms. Two more left: Ogudomon X and the unknown "Royal Knight" form.

Can't wait to read.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is not much new information that hasn't already been stated in the shortened profiles from the Twitter account. OmegaShoutmon X now has an attribute, Vaccine, as expected. Keramon X is one of the few X-Antibodies whose profile doesn't describe any brand-new attacks; its old attack is just strengthened without a name-change.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really? Damn so Examon X didn't get any extra info of that mecha suit meaning he just got Knight form... And stick with it.

Keramon X and Hououmon X just didn't get any new attacks but boosted on same battle techniques for power...

Thanks for quick confirmation. Damn surprised X3 profiles have somewhat less decreased amounts of text compared to X2/X1. Just what the hades? Or maybe it's just Royal Knight/SGDL's new attacks lengthened it (Excluded UlforceVdramon X)

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh I would've expected OmniShoutmon to be either None/Free/Unidentified - didn't expect Vaccine. Shame for Keramon X, guess he just has a powerful giggle lol

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Keramon X-Antibody
■X抗体によるケラモンのデジコアへの影響
莫大なデータ量でも一気に咀嚼するために、1つの体のまま顔だけが分裂を起こした。デジモンすら獲物となり、捕まれば究極体でさえ食べられてしまう。顔1つ1つに意思があり、同じ獲物を咀嚼しながら美味しそうだったり、不味そうな表情をそれぞれ見せる。様々な表情を見せつつ放つ必殺技の『クレイジーギグル』は威力が3倍以上に膨れ上がった。
The effect on Keramon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
While retaining a singular body, its face split open to facilitate devouring huge amounts of data in one go. It now even preys on Digimon, and will devour even Ultimate levels should it get its hands on one. Its faces each possess their own will, and their expressions vary according to whether they find their prey delectable or disgusting, even if they are feasting on the same prey. It shows off its various expressions as it unleashes its Special Move, "Crazy Giggle", which has tripled in power from before.

Pegasmon X-Antibody
■X抗体によるペガスモンのデジコアへの影響
装着しているアーマーがパワーアップし、自身の周囲に退魔の結界『シークレッドウォール』を纏えるようになった。この結界の内部には独自の法則が働いており、纏いながら飛行することで最高速度が光速に達するほどの超加速を可能としている。 必殺技は、天空より光速で突撃する『メテオライザー』で邪悪な敵を駆逐する。さらに翼と前足のクリスタルより浄化の光線『ゴールデンスクエア』を放つ。
The effect on Pegasmon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
The armour it has equipped has been powered up, and its body is now surrounded by the evil-repelling barrier, "Sacred Wall". The area within this barrier is subject to its own unique rules; flying with this barrier on bestows extreme acceleration, allowing Pegasmon's maximum speed to reach the speed of light. Its Special Move is charging down from the skies at the speed of light, exterminating all evil foes (Meteoriser). Not only that, it can also fire purification beams from the crystals on its wings and forelegs (Golden Square).

Meramon X-Antibody
■X抗体によるメラモンのデジコアへの影響
激しい気性さがさらに増し、進入してくるウィルス種を見つければ、データ種でありながら叩きのめす勢いで暴れ回る。ウィルス種を恐れないのは、右手に集約した“エクスパッチ”と呼ばれるバリアを得たためである。ウィルス種からの攻撃を防ぐだけでなく、跡形もなく焼き尽くす必殺技『エクスラディケート』を放つこともできる。
The effect on Meramon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
Its temperament has grown even more violent, such that it will go on a rampage to beat up Virus Digimon the moment it spots any approaching, despite being a Data attribute Digimon. It no longer fears Virus Digimon, thanks to gaining the "X-Patch" barrier whose power is concentrated in its right hand. Not only does it guard against attacks from Virus Digimon, it can also unleash a Special Move that burns everything without a trace (X-radicate).

Monzaemon X-Antibody
■X抗体によるもんざえモンのデジコアへの影響
体内から溢れる愛が、ハートの詰まったラブリージェルとなって現れ、可愛らしさがさらにアップした。その可愛らしさに惹かれ寄ってきたデジモンには、そのラブリージェルをもぎって渡してあげる。受け取ったデジモンは喜んでくれるので、その笑顔を見るのが何より好きらしい。集まってくれたデジモンたちを襲う敵が現れれば、たくさんのラブリージェルを浴びせる『ラブリースプラッシュ』で撃退する。この技は、もんざえモンに向けた声援が大きくなるほど威力が上がる。
The effect on Monzaemon's Digicore due to the X-Antibody
The love overflowing from within its body has surfaced as heart-filled Lovely Gel, further increasing its cuteness and charm; it then scoops up bits of this Lovely Gel and gives them to Digimon who approach it, captivated by its cuteness. Monzaemon loves nothing more than to see the smiles of Digimon delighted by its gifts. Should any enemy appear and try to attack the crowd of Digimon that has gathered, it will drive them back by flooding them with copious amounts of Lovely Gel (Lovely Splash); the louder the cheers of support that Monzaemon receives, the more powerful this attack becomes.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks. Meramon X's X Patch is only located on his right hand? Guard against Virus attacks? So he isn't the pure offense power type? Nice

Keramon X moved up to be quite powerful Child level just next to Lucemon. Tripled attack of "Crazy Giggle" and even eating Ultimate level one like Arkadimon Baby eh?

Gankoomon X's geta didn't get upgraded but enough to be used as offense/defense... Freaking epic.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Pegasmon's new attack a reference to Rapidmon?

>Not only that, it can also fire purification beams from the crystals on its wings and forelegs (Golden Square).

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rapidmon's Golden Triangle/Tri Beam only needs to draw triangle "circle" by posing to release the laser beam and it didn't have crystals. But maybe Rapidmon X can? Those As'maria gems?

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was not expecting Terriermon Assistant to get a profile, I'm also surprised they translated Assistant rather than using the Japanese word for it.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wha? Just one? Even after two months passed... But whatever. They probably will update tons next time. Good to see Digimon Reference still active.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Technically the last update was on the 20th of January and the updates have been on a monthly schedule since at least 2018‎.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just the one is disappointing. Maybe they'll add a few more before the month ends. Spadamon for example is one they tweeted who isn't in the DRB, just before TonosamaMamemon, an they replied to the TMmon saying "hes in the DRB now", so maybe Sapadamon will get the same treatment soon? if not, then thats a shame.

I do think it's likely that the new dudes from Kizuna will be in the DRB for either Feb or March