Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Massive indeed. Based off rough machine-translation, DarkKnightmon X's profile seems to specifically mention how the X-Antibody made DarkKnightmon jump up to the Ultimate-level. Waiting for a more professional translation, but this bit just seemed really interesting as it acknowledges that regular DarkKnightmon isn't normally Ultimate-level.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh, lots of new attacks. All of the Demon Lords have attacks with Sevens in their names (except for poor Beelzebumon X, of course). My favorite attack name is Leviamon's Rostrum Triadens, which can be translated as "Mouth Three-Tooth" or "Mouth Three-Envy."

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
12 of them?! neat! I think the most they've done recently is 6 lol

and neat, AxeKnightmon X is a canon Mega level. they should really do that more for some of the Xros monsters. retcon shoutmon to a rookie etc

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beelzebumon X does have an attack with "Seven" in its name. His Reference Book profile was updated with the new modified image with the Crown of Gluttony and an updated profile.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beelzebumon X does have an attack with "Seven" in its name. His Reference Book profile was updated with the new modified image with the Crown of Gluttony and an updated profile.

Makes you wonder how often they ninja edit profiles with new attacks/info and no one has ever noticed...

also they've technically put AxeKnightmon X's name there as UltimateChaosmon lol

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Presumably that was a mistake, they'll likely fix it as soon as they realize their fuck up. It wouldn't be the first time a profile's been altered.

EDIT: And the profile's been fixed.

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone is evidently on top of things over on Wikimon. Beelzebumon X's profile is already updated, since a while ago too.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm some of images oddly have slight colored differently compared to the other first ones showed up on the X V-pet website...

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm some of images oddly have slight colored differently compared to the other first ones showed up on the X V-pet website...

Colors aren't universal for displaying. Based on the colors in the image, along with color profile data on the images, and various settings on your software and hardware, you can end up with different colors.

Most (all? I didn't check them all) are setup for CMYK, and are mirrored here 'exactly' as they were on the reference book.

If I convert one to RGB and save it with any additional profile stuff stripped out...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

I'm guessing this is what you expected to see?

I probably 'should' for all of them, but for now going with exact files as Bandai put them up.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh so that's how? I see. Thanks. Off to read those profiles

sirtao

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon X lost his Mode suffix but gained a level and is now an Ultimate, BTW

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bonus points if just like King Calamity, it jobs to a mechanical furball.

It actually came true PLUS extra two hands forming like charging up kamehameha! Never seen that Demon X's wings have four hands. Ten limbs...

Demon X's artstyle really caught me off because I thought Ten'ya Yabuno drew him but no, it was Moriyama Soh. He might have multiple artstyle to draw. His drawing skills are pretty godly for mimicking V-Tamer artstyle of Demon Super Ultimate design like that.

Ragnalord

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well these demon lord x form confirm that an X evolution can give more power than an burst evolution digimon.

Of course it varies from digimon to digimon since the evolution seems to be about mastering and honing skills and abilities, general increase in power + massive increase in intellect, sometimes giving them a new + skills and abilities altogether.

If a normal mega has already mastered its skills and abilities, x evolution won't affect them much other than just a power boost.

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's no central rule to X-Antibodies, except that they're immune to the X-Program. No need to overthink things.

Sometimes, the X-Antibody draws out a Digimon's innate hidden potential. Other times, the X-Antibody boosts a Digimon's ability beyond its original potential. Occasionally, the X-Antibody doesn't do much more other than increase a Digimon's feral instincts. There's no singular constant pattern.
Most of the time, it's just flavor text to justify or explain an X-Antibody's changed appearance. If there's very little change, it's justified that the original Digimon already had most of its latent power drawn out. If a part of a Digimon is enlarged, it's justified that the X-Antibody increased its size. If something is shrunken, it's justified that the X-Antibody compressed its data.

Now, we have the added variable of DarkKnightmon X and Lucemon X as precedents of X-Antibodies increasing a Digimon's level (unless you count Magnamon X, but Armor's a completely different issue). It's just an optional variable that can be chosen based on Bandai's wants or needs. They evidently wanted Lucemon X to be an equivalent level to the other SGDL in the X2 V-pet, so they increased his level; simple as that. After all, it would be strange if Lucemon X was the only Perfect-level Demon Lord and can ultimately evolve into one of the other Demon Lords in the V-Pet. The main reason Daemon X even mentions Super Ultimate is because it's referencing how Super Ultimate was a large part of Daemon's original background in V-Tamer and his relationship to the original Super Ultimate Digimon, Arcadiamon. None of the other X-Antibody Demon Lords mention Super Ultimate, probably because they have nothing to do with V-Tamer. Most likely, the only other X-Antibody that could potentially reference Super Ultimate, as a level, again in the future would be a theoretical Arcadiamon X.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Call me crazy, since we have Lilithmon X, Ofanimon Falldown Mode X and Ladydevimon X, meaning we soon will have Ofanimon X and Mastemon X for sure maybe along with BlackTailmon X? To complete those lines for Tailmon just like that but still what about Patamon?!

Arcadiamon X, I bet it will have super OP "shield" matrix enough to be equal to Bryweludramon. The problem thing is, this second series of X V-pet for SGDL, there is no room for Arcadiamon X in the next series if it's final war theme trait shared in almost every "last" of any trilogy existing... Arcadiamon's role exists only for "sealed greater evil", artificial digimon, experimental subject digimon or mysterious evil etc. I see no reason to introduce it to X Antibody at that next series of this X V-pet, SGDL broke free of the seal and conquer this world and Royal Knights were deployed to stop them besides Demon X's profile clearly confirmed himself waiting patiently for the arrival of Royal Knights so he wasn't with Arcadiamon sadly. Unless if Arcadiamon X popped out of nowwhere with being "Secret Weapon deployed" role, sure why not?

I still want to see Hudiemon's official profile... Sigh how long? She better be in that trilogy of X VPet.

Ragnalord

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Leviamon x has the ability to fly now and cast thunder storms that can obliterate an entire continent.

Plenty of others have gotten new additions as well like jesmon x, Minervamon x, sakuyamon x etc..

With that said I can't wait for examon x and gankoomon x reveals and there profile.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Call me crazy, since we have Lilithmon X, Ofanimon Falldown Mode X and Ladydevimon X, meaning we soon will have Ofanimon X and Mastemon X for sure maybe along with BlackTailmon X? To complete those lines for Tailmon just like that but still what about Patamon?!

Arcadiamon X, I bet it will have super OP "shield" matrix enough to be equal to Bryweludramon. The problem thing is, this second series of X V-pet for SGDL, there is no room for Arcadiamon X in the next series if it's final war theme trait shared in almost every "last" of any trilogy existing... Arcadiamon's role exists only for "sealed greater evil", artificial digimon, experimental subject digimon or mysterious evil etc. I see no reason to introduce it to X Antibody at that next series of this X V-pet, SGDL broke free of the seal and conquer this world and Royal Knights were deployed to stop them besides Demon X's profile clearly confirmed himself waiting patiently for the arrival of Royal Knights so he wasn't with Arcadiamon sadly. Unless if Arcadiamon X popped out of nowwhere with being "Secret Weapon deployed" role, sure why not?

I still want to see Hudiemon's official profile... Sigh how long? She better be in that trilogy of X VPet.

Arcadiamon already has an impenetrable OP shield in Hackers Memory, so it's already canon, I guess.

As for Hudiemon, they'd just copy paste the one from Hackers Memory. I mean, they did for IceDevimon, and the Black Garurumons this year.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah first Leviamon was said to guzzle down the digital world then Leviamon X now can destroy the continents to sink from his Tri horns' lightnings (It made me imaged Leviamon X's horns shooting lightnings enough to sink the continents are like it's charging up the Railgun energy because in anime/games, the Railgun weapons always have three extreme long length of barrels to charge up energy).

Yeah Arcadiamon's unique ability showed up in Hacker's Memory but it is only shown protecting himself while Brywelumon's shields said it is capable of covering the entire world with its barriers. So Arcadiamon's uniqueness is "lost" against Bryweludramon. So "Arcadiamon X" better have far improved or unthinkable concept of "shield" not even "OP" could describe that.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure why an Arkadimon Super Ultimate X would have some kind of "shield" mechanism. It's not really part of its theme.