Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, so it seems the whole Royal Knights association with PrinceMamemon could be somewhat of a joke of sorts. Still, I like the fact that he's apparently KingEtemon's buddy. Definitely sounds like they're a comedic duo of some kind, except that they're pretty powerful and can back it up. :p

Keep up the good work on these translations. I like how we're getting some questions answered via these profiles. :)

Wildermon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today's readable profiles for the Western Digimon fan set are as follows:

TWO MORE DIGIMON FROM THE BRAND NEW ANIME, "DIGIMON XROS WARS"!

Greymon [Xros Wars]
A Dinosaur Digimon of the Tyrannosaurus type. He's specifically an offensive Digimon, and because his fighting instincts are utterly high, he won't stop fighting until he annihilates the opponent with his brutal and violent nature: normal Digimon will reluctantly refuse to approach him due to his strange fighting spirit.

He attacks by burning everything around him with "Mega Flame", and by spinning 360 degrees on the spot, beating enemies down in every direction with "Blaster Tail". His effective attack of "Horn Strike" makes him charge up close to the enemy before striking with his sturdy body, and is an attack that best demonstrates his tremendous combat power, especially in close quarters. This attack has an overwhelming amount of destructive power, and because Greymon is ever alert when attacking others in close quarters, it's arguably the most difficult attack to break free from.

Compared with the rest of his team, this particular causative Greymon has an unmerciful nature that makes him quite difficult to work with.

MailBirdramon
A Velociraptor Digimon capable of flight. Able to battle from the sky, he excels at accurately damaging enemies with his firepower whilst supporting his teammates with their tactics or withdrawal procedures. His quick piercing movements are awesome to behold. Because he can conduct air strikes closer to the enemy without being noticed, using this "Nighthawk" tactic will show off MailBirdramon's best features.

The high-energy plasma bullets he fires from his mouth when he uses his "Plasma Cannon" attack has enough power to expel the enemy in a single attack, and his overall combat power is much higher than a Digimon's fighting ability.

Because he is always in the midst of analyzing aerial battles, he is a cool and calculated being with an excellent sense of judgement.

Bakuryu Asuka

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Velociraptor? Sure it isn't just Raptor, given that he is a Bird of Prey?

Kinda ironic that we have the Profiles for Savers Agumon and Xros Wars Greymon, but not for the Original ones...

Anyways, here are the Profile Links...

Out of all the Greymon Variants featured in the Anime ( atleast the Series, the one from the Movie also has it ), this one has the most scientific correct stance, making it closer to the modern depiction of large Theropod Dinosaurs! Here is Greymon!

This Digimon forms MetalGreymon's Armor, but is clearly able to operate on its own. Personally I wonder who his Voice Actor is....Here is MailBirdramon!

Inpu

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Catching up through this week:

Megadramon
Perfect
Cyborg
Virus
*Genocide Attack
*Ultimate Slicer
A Dark Dragon Digimon that is said to boast the strongest, wickedest power among Dragon-type Cyborg Digimon of the Perfect level.

As a Digimon that was artificially remodelled by someone, it was programmed to destroy everything. It can surely be said that its very existence is a computer virus. It can easily penetrate computer networks protected by strong security, and can very easily destroy and then completely reformat the host computer.

Its Special Moves are firing countless organic missiles from both arms (Genocide Attack), and an attack that is able to cut apart any material (Ultimate Slicer).

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ew, what;s with all those extended lines o.0 Looks like they're trying to imitate comic book style drawing, but it really does not help either of their looks.

Inpu

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry PrinceMamemon's took so long - there was a part of the grammar in the last line that I couldn't figure out, and I finally tracked down a speaker who knew how it should be read.

PrinceMamemon
Ultimate
Mutant
Data
*Smiley Warhead
Having taken in data on the Net concerning a royal family, it is a prince of the [[Mamemon]] world. Partnering with [[King Etemon]], it plays the part of a mock royal family of the Digital World, and that's why it looks so gorgeous.

Although its personality isn't awful, it was incited by King Etemon and is convinced that it truly is a member of the royal family, and the embarrassing thing is that is considers even the "[[Royal Knights]]" to be its subordinates.

Its Special Move is unleashing an intense head butt without breaking its smile ({{AT|Smiley Warhead}}). Despite its appearance, the part that it boasts is its tremendous destructive power, since it is an Ultimate, after all.
So...KingEtemon tells everyone it's a Royal Knight, and it told PrinceMamemon to boss around the Royal Knights. That's actually a really odd relationship when you put it together. Like, KingEtemon likes to be "commanded", if you know what I mean.

'cause I don't.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=KrytenKoro link=topic=13377.msg188747#msg188747 date=1280325801]
So...KingEtemon tells everyone it's a Royal Knight, and it told PrinceMamemon to boss around the Royal Knights. That's actually a really odd relationship when you put it together. Like, KingEtemon likes to be "commanded", if you know what I mean.

'cause I don't.
[/quote]

Um, where does it say KingEtemon tells everyone he's a Royal Knight?

Doesn't he just act like he's part of the Royal Family?

Wildermon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

TWO MORE DIGIMON FROM THE BRAND NEW ANIME, "DIGIMON XROSS WARS"!

Dondokomon
A Digimon who appears out of nowhere and causes trouble, and also loves music festivals where he can dig the hot rhythms. Waves are produced from his unique rhythm from the core of his body, which stimulates the nerves in the listener's ears and makes them feel excited.
There's no doubt that he likes to use this to attack his prey, but if many excited onlookers appear on the battlefield during a melee started by Dondokomon, it would cause a catastrophic chain of events.
He's a supporter of his own plans, but he will accept those made during heated conflicts "Anywhere" until the dust is settled. Those who interfere with Dondokomon's performance will be punished with his "Bang Rush" attack, which fires deadly shock waves.

Monitamon
A Ninja Digimon whose hobby is watching over Digimon from any point, and never takes his eyes off anyone he watches. He insists that he stalks the intended target like a ninja himself. He feels he is able to scan and detect 13 bodies across the earth this way.
Although he has a low amount of power, he's able to make full use of his ninjitsu-based attacks, firing out fireballs with "Fire Bullet", blasting out water with "Water Dragon", creating hurricanes with "Wind Turbine", and discharging an electric shock through "Lightning Beam".
Note that he is not actually capable of fighting, and is more sufficient in "Information Sharing". Monitamon is proud of recording information and sharing it with another Monitamon at the speed of light, thus displaying streams of information to other soldiers.

Bakuryu Asuka

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Profile Links

Fitting Xros Heart's musical theme, this Digimon is a Drum! Man, I can't wait till he DigiXroses with Shoutmon and sets his sticks on fire to beat up someone with them Hibiki-Style!....Here is Dondokomon!

The only Twilight Digimon to appear in the Anime ( outside the Intro ) so far, they love spying on people...here is Monitamon!

Bakuryu Asuka

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the style is similar to the .Hack-Art Style, same for Greymon and MailBirdramon.

Update Time!

This Digimon is formed when Shoutmon and Ballistamon DigiXros! Here is Shoutmon X2!

This Leomon was so mad that his kind always dies that he came back from the Dead! He was still killed after three Episodes...Here is MadLeomon!

Wildermon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

TWO MORE DIGIMON FROM THE BRAND NEW ANIME, "DIGIMON XROS WARS"!

MadLeomon
This berserker may have lost his intelligence, but has boosted his aggression severely.
He was originally a Lion-type Digimon, but repeated modifications led to the modified form you see today. He lost his consciousness in the process, and has become a puppet who will continue to fight against the prospect of defeat until he is told to back down. Because he doesn't act by instinct, this fighter will always fall for any devised traps and tricks by the opposition.
Despite having a high amount of attack power, his attack patterns are a little primative, such as punches and kicks. However, don't consider him a pushover, as the sharp claws he bears are deadly. He can attack with "J?oudaken", which emits an energy wave in the shape of a lion's head. The lion's head energy wave he emits from his right hand will bite at anything it's fired at.

Shoutmon x2
Shoutmon has combined with another Digimon, that of "Ballistamon", and became this Digimon with an excellent form of defense via his enhanced armour: the resulting potential convergence of two or more Digimon bodies bring many more powerful finishing moves.
His melee attacks are rich in variety, such as a powerful beam attack that can reach a wide range and hit multiple targets on the battleground during combat, and the added power from Ballistamon is more than enough to secure his potential. Ballistamon's attack of "Horn Breaker" has now become the enhanced "Horn Breaker DX", which is said to be the result of a breakthrough in technology, wherein he can hover into the enemy's camp and annoy the enemy by flying about and attacking. The power and friendship of the two combined Digimon are especially synchronized in his special attack of "Baddy Blaster", which emits the biggest known blast of energy from his horn via his mental strength.

Deviate

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Because of a week long Japanese holiday, there will most likely be no profiles released today. Looking at last year's release of profiles shows that they skipped the second full week of August 2009. Profiles were released August 3rd and then again on August 17.

Inpu

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, i've been trying to catch up on all the profiles that have come out (some REALLY good things have been keeping me busy), but here's what I have so far. Just the asahi profiles, MadLeomon, and Shoutmon X2.

Greymon
Dinosaur
*Mega Flame
*Blaster Tail
*Horn Strike

A Tyrannosaurus-type Dinosaur Digimon. As a Digimon specializing in offensive power, its combat instinct is extremely high, and it possesses a cruel, brutal nature to not stop battling until it annihilates the opponent, so ordinary Digimon are not even able to approach it, as they are pushed back by the strange fighting spirit it gives off to its surroundings.

Its "Mega Flame" is a flame thrower that burns its surroundings to nothing, and it can drive its "Blaster Tail" into any opponents for 360° around itself. It possesses "Horn Strike", an effective assault technique for both approach and retreat, and it displays its especially tremendous fighting strength along with its sturdy flesh in close combat. Each of its techniques possesses immense destructive power, and furthermore, it can probably be said that it is almost impossible to hit Greymon in close combat because of its quick movements.

Because its personality wouldn't show mercy, probably even to others of the same family, there is nothing but difficulty in using Greymon.
MailBirdramon
Machine
*Plasma Cannon
*Nighthawk
*Trident Tail
A Raptor-type Flying Digimon. It performs reconnaissance on the status of the battle from the sky, and as its specialty, it performs air support strikes which inflict precise amounts of damage to the opponent using hit and away tactics. Its movements are lightning-fast and its vision, eagle-eyed. In particular, its "Nighthawk", in which it covertly approaches the opponent then performs an aerial bombing, is a tactic which fully utilizes Mail Birdramon's characteristics. Its "Plasma Cannon", in which it shoots the opponent at point-blank range with an ultra-high energy plasma shell from its mouth, is also powerful enough to exterminate the opponent, so its comprehensive fighting strength is far greater than that of Digimon who only possess the ability for close combat.

Because it is always analyzing the status of the battle from the sky, and acting accordingly, it trusts in the calculations made with that composed personality, and excels in its judgments.
Monitamon
Brown
*Kadan (Fire Shot)
*Suiryuu (Water Dragon)
*Fuusha (Windmill)
*Densen (Lightning Flash)
*Sakuteki (Scouting)

With a hobby of Digimon-watching wherever it goes, it is a ninja Digimon that is always observing someone. While it insists that is is a ninja, the things it does are more the acts of a stalker. If you happen to see one of them, you had better believe that there are thirty of them around you.

Although it freely uses ninjutsu such as "Kadan", which creates a fireball, "Suiry?", a water pistol, "F?sha", which raises a wind, and "Densen", which discharges lightning, none of them have very great power. What should be noted is not its fighting strength but its ability of "Information Sharing". This lets it record acquired information and share it with fellow Monitamon, so Monitamon's observations of good as well as bad and shameful things are spread faster than light.
*Windmill might be "Wind Wheel".
*I misread the kanji at the beginning, since I had to use kanji lookup - it's actually sakuteki (scouting), not suteki (lovely).

Dondokomon
Musical Instrument
*Dondoko Ondo
*Midareuchi Rush
*Kime Taiko

Suddenly materializing out of nowhere when a disturbance occurs, it is a festival-loving Digimon that pounds out a hot rhythm and stirs up the place. Its wave, which shakes the body to the core with that characteristic rhythm, stimulates the listener's nerves and gets them completely excited.

Although it's not wrong to get people excited at the games, if by some chance Dondokomon shows up at a brawl, it will definitely grow into a battle royale which swallows up even the excited onlookers, causing a catastrophe.

Although in person it seems that it will just be cheering, it is actually about to resound its "Dondoko Ondo", which raises the tension between the opponent and its allies, and there isn't anything that will settle the commotion. Anyone who interrupts Dondokomon's performances is punished with its certain-kill "Midareuchi Rush", which randomly fires shock waves.
*Ondo is a type of Japanese music
*"Midareuchi" means "random pounding on a drum". The closest analogue I know of is the "Blast Beat", but I'm not a drummer AT ALL, so if anyone is, the correct term would be appreciated.
*Kime Taiko means "Mastered Drum", near as I can figure.

Aegisdramon
Ultimate
Cyborg
Vaccine
*Shine Breaker
*Tera Hydro Breath

A subspecies of Digimon born from the fusion of a Plesiomon with Seadramon-species data. It is said that its shining figure, clad in golden armor, will purify all evil. Its Special Move "Shine Breaker", in which it simultaneously fires concentrated bombardments of shining energy and bombardments of scorching energy at the target, from all the cannons on its body, completely annihilates the target with the gigantic explosion of super-destructive energy produced from the fusion of the two types of energy at the point of convergence of all the bombardments. That explosion releases a glistening, golden flash, causing you to feel its terrifying power while also sensing its divinity at the same time.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a Royal Knight then, it seems. I know that a lot of people will be relieved by that. I love that this thing is a fusion of the two big sea serpent lines — I appreciate the love for the underused aquatic digimon. Also, the dual-nature thing seems to be a pattern, between his evolutionary line, the description of shine breaker, and possibly, the name of his other attack (if it is ‘terra’ rather than ‘tera’, which is indiscernible). How very interesting.

Inpu

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Seymour Butz link=topic=13377.msg190322#msg190322 date=1281738637]
Not a Royal Knight then, it seems. I know that a lot of people will be relieved by that. I love that this thing is a fusion of the two big sea serpent lines — I appreciate the love for the underused aquatic digimon. Also, the dual-nature thing seems to be a pattern, between his evolutionary line, the description of shine breaker, and possibly, the name of his other attack (if it is ‘terra’ rather than ‘tera’, which is indiscernible). How very interesting.
[/quote]

Tera is 10^12, and would follow on from the Seadramon line's Giga Sea Destroyer, etc.

Also, according to http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...hotos - DM/Digimon Xros Wars ep 4/ep 5/32.jpg, Dondokomon's last attack is actually pronounced "Kiwame Daiko". It means the same thing, though.

MadLeomon
Undead
*J?oudaken (????) - Beast-King Fallen Fist
*Fudokusou (???) - Necrotoxin Claw

A berserker who lost its intelligence and enhanced its instinct for conflict.

Although it was originally a Lion Digimon, it heaped modification upon modification and arrived at its current appearance. In the process, its consciousness vanished, and it became nothing more than a puppet that brings down those standing before it, as it is commanded. Because it doesn't act or think according to its natural instincts, it exhibits headlong assaults, heedless even of any traps or gadgets.

Although it is fundamentally high-powered, its patterns are meager, with nothing but primitive attacks such as hitting and kicking. Nevertheless, caution is necessary, because its sharp claws bear a deadly poison which can cause anything to rot away. Speaking of what seems to be its only Special Move, it fires its "Spirit" in the shape of a lion's face (J?oudaken). The lion-faced spirit which it fired bites the flesh off of those standing in its way as it flies through them.
I am absolutely not sure about the last line in the second paragraph, but that's what the native speakers I asked told me.

Deviate

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kryten, can I use your Aegisdramon profile? I'll credit you, of course.

Edit - I thought the in-game profile for Aegisdramon listed him as a different type, and not Cyborg.