Digimon Championship Website Updated!

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Thief link=topic=6633.msg79802#msg79802 date=1198902930]
How does evolution works in this game anyway?

I hope there is more flexibility to cross lines unlike the Digimon Story games. Perhaps closer to their Card Game brethren.
[/quote]
We don't know how evolution works yet.
And most likely it will be like the Story games, because that's how it's usually done, in most digimon raising game except for the ones like the V-pets but this one doesn't seem like it..

Thief

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So much for branching evolutions then.

And then when players ask why in the game a particular digimon doesn't evolve to so-and-so as shown in the anime/manga, the hordes of fans would claim that there is no set evolution in Digimon when in reality the games do impose specific evolution paths... like whatever? :D

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There still branching just restricted, Like Dracomon has two paths.

I have been going over all the Media we have recieved so far, and by looking over the Sprites I have made a list of the digimon that can be confirmed. I have got just over a hundred so far.
Unfurtuneitly I have to go on an over knight trip this morning, and I can post the list tell the Day after.
no PC to work on.

Bumblekid

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's going to be a great game. You can free roam the environment which is a cool feature.

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
kinda wished the site would work for me.
I captured 21 digimon in firefox and 20 in IE and it doesn't work for me in either browsers.

DoruGatomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still find the most entertaining thing on the website the digimon you can pick up on the main page. Now it is more than just Agumon.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Santaskid link=topic=6633.msg79790#msg79790 date=1198898510]
Seems like we'll probably get the Partner Digimon. So basically, Adventure chosen, Zero Two partners(not all of their armors), Tamers, and Savers partners. Plus Lunamon and Coronamon and of course the star of the game is Dracomon. But other than those we won't be getting much, I bet you they will leave Alforce out once again. We do seem to be getting the NEXT Ultimates though, which is nice.
[/quote]

nah, that's not it, because there's rookies on there that aren't Partner Digimon. That and we also have Devimon in there, and he's not a chosen ^.^

[quote author=Digi-Brigade link=topic=6633.msg79827#msg79827 date=1198917215]
There still branching just restricted, Like Dracomon has two paths.
[/quote]

And how do you know that?? You can't tell people one thing when you don't know how it works without playing the game, so don't go stating stuff that isn't 100% fact yet. That's how "omg this game is gonna suck because it doesn't have this" crap gets started.

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The promo made me a believer.

I was dissapointed with Story's multiplayer aspects, in the sense that battles could be delt with in 2-3 turns. But this game, as the title suggests, looks like it's REALLY focusing on the multiplayer aspects. I love especially how they do zoom in with special attacks ala Street Fighter 3's special attacks.

It doesn't seem like you have much control of your digimon either during battle, but once again, that seems to keep it more like how it is in the virtual pets and anime series. Makes me happier that it's more in those lines since choosing the attacks of your Digimon made it feel even more like a Pokemon clone.

I'm defienatly picking this game up once its released in Japan, one way or another.

Matsuo_Makoto

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That way that Steph posted to get the video to work works. I know Goc has the link for the webrip already but posting this can't do any harm. Alternate (and official) way of viewing it: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/movie/degichamppv_04bao8.asx

Seems like it'll be an awesome game. The sprites are still sorta pissing me off, especially because it zooms in on them during fights. It makes them seem pretty low quality. It's still a cool style though.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Matsuo_Makoto link=topic=6633.msg79929#msg79929 date=1198969826]
That way that Steph posted to get the video to work works. I know Goc has the link for the webrip already but posting this can't do any harm. Alternate (and official) way of viewing it: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/movie/degichamppv_04bao8.asx

Seems like it'll be an awesome game. The sprites are still sorta pissing me off, especially because it zooms in on them during fights. It makes them seem pretty low quality. It's still a cool style though.
[/quote]

I've posted that link, GoC edited out my post, then didn't credit me on the webrip. ???

Metallic Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game looks good, maybe it will be closer to World one than dawn and dusk.

*Crosses fingers*

"please be closer"

Gryphonmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I clicked on the Patamon link and ended up with this

DigimonChampionshipwallpaper.jpg

Its a wallpaper with lots of Child level Digimon and 2 Adult Level Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=DarkTamer Steph link=topic=6633.msg79932#msg79932 date=1198970042]
I've posted that link, GoC edited out my post, then didn't credit me on the webrip. ???
[/quote]

One- I told you I was gonna remove your post and you said ok.

Two- Like I told you, I was already AWARE the video was there, but that I wasn't sure if anyone else knew it existed, I just didn't know people were having problems seeing it, so I don't quite get what to credit you for...that you saw a video because of a news article we posted that we were already aware of.

Three- If you have a complaint posting about it in multiple places making it seem like spam certainly isn't going to get my attention in any sort of positive way.

Four- Did you help me make the video in some way I'm not aware of that makes crediting you for the video release relevant?

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Multiple being two..

Anyways, real reason of the posting-

PICODEVIMON!!

Yippee!!