Digimon Card Game Trailer- Grow and Change

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We have a new trailer for the English version of the Digimon Card Game.

Called 'Grow and Change' it has shots of the original English Digi-Battle Card Game mixed in.

Generally a nice trailer, and ends with a bit for the Digimon Card Game Championship.

Attachments

• Official DIGIMON CARD GAME Trailer -Grow and change- (BQ).jpg
    Official DIGIMON CARD GAME Trailer -Grow and change- (BQ).jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 8,128

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon being there felt like it didnt have much reasoning tbh lol he didn't add anything

I was impressed at kids they chose, they fit very well as the younger versions of those adults

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
they tried playing on nostalgic emotions in a sad way and it just really didn't work for me. The part of the trailer I liked most was seeing a hyped up depiction of a card tournament but they still played sad music over it for some weird reason. If I directed this trailer I personally would have kept the "this is the same card game as your childhood" message, especially the webcam scene as that depicts the modern online play support card games have have very well but focusing way more on hyping up how the new card game looks to play, definitely no somber stuff

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Drawing a parallel between this game and Digi-Battle is kind of weird, considering the gameplay is completely different. But I guess the message of “buy this thing related to stuff from your childhood” gets across.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This trailer made me really miss my fun childhood,

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the ost. Anyway, I hope we have a new Digital Card Arena/Battle-like games. Actually I really wish they would make the TCG to be a game, to be able to played online on device.

ErifNeerg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Have people been able to find the game easily at stores? Online is just scalpers and I’ve only seen empty boxes at Walmart.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Have people been able to find the game easily at stores? Online is just scalpers and I’ve only seen empty boxes at Walmart.
I would look up "game store" and give them calls to see if they have any in stock. They're stores that usually specialize in things like board games and trading card games