Digimon Card Game Themed Booster EX-01 Classic Collection in July

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Earlier this year we found out that in July there would be a themed booster set for the Digimon Card Game.

It was teased with classic Bandai profile art of a number of well known characters, but not much has been mentioned for it since then.

Thanks to Digicaplayer we have a few updates regarding this...

The booster set will be out in late July.

It will be numbered EX-01, putting it outside of the standard numbered boosters.

And the name is 'Classic Collection'.

Nice to get confirmation on various details since they teased it earlier in the year, since we aren't that far away from it, we should start getting more details soon.

We have clean card images for Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards.

We also just got our first details & images for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks and pre-orders are up!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards

Attachments

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if it is all reprints or if it includes new cards?

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's impressive how much mileage Bandai gets out of the old profile artwork. Just goes to show how well it holds up.

DazzleDream

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool! I quite like collecting the old cards, so I'm interested in what's in this set!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't say I'm excited for this, I like seeing all the amazing new arts so these having 20 old standard art will be boring. Good for those who want them for collection and nostalgia etc reasons though. Maybe some Digimon not in the DRB will be used and that'll get them in

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't say I'm excited for this, I like seeing all the amazing new arts so these having 20 old standard art will be boring. Good for those who want them for collection and nostalgia etc reasons though. Maybe some Digimon not in the DRB will be used and that'll get them in
We don’t actually know if they’ll be using the old profile art or not, the “Classic” naming might just be referring to the Digimon being used. We also don’t know if this will be used to reprint some cards or give us entirely new ones either.