Digimon Card Game Site Fully Opened! Rules Document/App, Card Details, & More!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

With it being a month until the Digimon Card Game launches, the Digimon Card Game website has fully launched and opened!

The frontpage goes over a ton of small things, and also links you to other pages on the site...

There is a page introducing the game to people.

They have put up a page that has a downloadable PDF that details the rules with images (the rules are marked as Version 1.0). Also, while it isn't available yet, there will be a 'teaching app' to show you how to play the game. It will be on iOS and Android.

The product page lists various things we've seen in the past (going over starter decks, the upcoming booster set, etc.)

We actually hadn't seen the card case yet though, even though it's been up to pre-order for some time. It's called 'WarGreymon themed' and has nice art of the various evolution levels of Agumon, along with the crest of courage on top.

The news page goes over the promo cards included with the newest issue of V-Jump.

The event page goes over how to get the 0.0 promo pack.

The card list page currently just has the 8 promo cards, which we are including the clean images of them here:

And last up is the movie page, which has a promotional video on it.

They also announced that tomorrow, the new Digimon Card Game show, Fun! Digica will put up the previously announced '1st episode' showing off the game.

Also, with a DigiNavi in a week and a half with the card game being shown off there also, it appears the floodgates are beginning to open for the card game!

Attachments

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet. Here's hoping we'll see it released internationally some time.

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've translated the rulebook here: https://wikimon.net/Digimon_Card_Game
It still needs to be cleaned up/pictures added, etc. when I have time maybe, but I think cross-referring to it and the rulebook should be enough to grasp the gameplay at least!