Digimon Card Game Memorial Collections Previews

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Short amount of time to get updates on these...
cardgame_memorialcollection1_1closed_july1_2021.jpg
cardgame_memorialcollection2_1closed_july1_2021.jpg

After being announced for an early presale at DigiFes 2021, we have details for the first 2 Digimon Card Game Memorial Collections!

Each of these are 2,000 yen and come with 8 parallel cards. The general release date isn't known yet.

These in general appear to be the Digimon Card Game version of the 'Premium Edition' mini sets that came out for Hyper Colosseum the last few years.

We also get our first look at the cards.

cardgame_memorialcollection1_2open_july1_2021.jpg
cardgame_memorialcollection2_2open_july1_2021.jpg

The theme of Memorial Collection 1 is Adventure/: with a cutesy art-style, with desserts all around. The 8 cards are the 8 partner Digimon.

The theme of Memorial Collection 2 is Tamers. This includes the 3 main partners in both their Child and Ultimate levels, along with Impmon and Leomon.

They're nice looking 'all in one' sets that you can nab easily, if a bit pricey for 8 cards. (Although these are honestly more meant as showpieces than standard cards.)

Update- Versions without sample text for Collection 1. Also, the artist is Horaguchi Kayo.

cardgame_memorialcollection1_3closed_july1_2021.jpg
cardgame_memorialcollection1_4open_july1_2021.jpg

We have clean card images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 7,896
Last edited:

Jazzyphia

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can you get these if you live in the U.S? And if so what is the link for purchasing them.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm always a fan of card artworks that show continuity, like the Renamon and Sakuyamon cards. Renamon's Tailmon friend also evolved with her.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe most of those cards are referencing Battle Evolution, aren't they? Dukemon vs. the final boss Gokumon, and the setting of the partner battles resembles that in the game's opening. Meanwhile Impmon's background is his stage from Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit. Even Leomon's background references Battle Spirit... which is weird, because he wasn't even in the game.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember those backgrounds of Guilmon, Dukemon, Terriermon, Renamon, and Sakuyamon...
Digimon Rumble game PS1. Yeah amazing memories!

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay! Back to having fantastic art

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really love the new arts, both the cute ones for AD and the ones for Tamers. The event parallels are starting to be a lot

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe most of those cards are referencing Battle Evolution, aren't they? Dukemon vs. the final boss Gokumon, and the setting of the partner battles resembles that in the game's opening. Meanwhile Impmon's background is his stage from Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit. Even Leomon's background references Battle Spirit... which is weird, because he wasn't even in the game.

Since Chuumon is there maybe it's Sukamon dreaming of what he wants to be. Or what he thinks he looks like.