Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Evo Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
starterdeck9_october22_2021.jpg
starterdeck10_october22_2021.jpg

After lots of previews and teases we have the full card list for Starter Decks 9 & 10 for the Digimon Card Game!

The card list on the Digimon Card Game website (Deck 9) (Deck 10) updated all of them. We're including images of every card, and due to the way starter decks are put together, we don't expect any additional parallel cards or variants of these at the time of release.

The full embeds are smaller images from the gallery, linking to the full size ones when you click them. The set name links to the gallery.

Pre-orders at a number of easy to import from places for Starter Decks 9 and 10 are out.

Beneath these are some recent promo cards, to have them all in easy to find places.

Each starter deck includes 54 cards, made from a pool of 16 each. 15 of the cards are new, while 1 is a parallel card of a pre-existing card.

Starter Deck 9- Ultimate Ancient Dragon

Starter Deck 10- Tactician from Another World

And as mentioned above, recent promo cards. We've seen these all recently, but including them just in case anyone has missed them (with the first batch being relevant to the starter decks themselves.)

First up... promo cards for the Starter Decks themselves. Amazon Japan is selling a special bundle with both sets and some extras. Exclusive parallel cards of Imperialdramon and Mastermon are two of the extras.

The Tamers Evoution Box came out earlier this year, and included parallel cards for special moves of the 8 Digimon from Adventure.

The 8th Tamer Battle Pack along with the equivalent Winners Card.

Promo cards for the new Bandai TCG Online Lobby ongoing events.

The first Ghost Game card, Gammamon, included with the most recent issue of Saikyo Jump. The issue had roughly 50 pages of Digimon content, multiple physical items (like the card), and Chapter 1 of Digimon Dreamers.

The Ghost Game promo pack. Given away at events starting in November, it has the first cards for the 6 Ghost Game leads (2 per pack), and uses anime style art. 5 of the 6 are the first card appearances of these characters. (All minus Gammamon.)

A week to go until the new starter decks are out, and a month to go until Booster Set 8 New Hero is out!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:

Previous card previews for Starter Decks 9 & 10:

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 9,206

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kokabuterimon > Snimon > Jewelbeemon > GranKuwagamon isn't a bad line, really. I like it.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
V-mon -> XV-mon -> Paildramon -> Imperialdramon
Wormmon -> Stingmon -^
Kokabuterimon -> Snimon -> Jewelbeemon -> Grankuwagamon
Betamon

Plotmon -> Tailmon -> Angewomon -> Mastemon
Tsukaimon -> Wizardmon -> Ladydevimon -^
Ghosmon -> Witchmon -> Bastemon -> Junomon
Lopmon

Witchmon and Wizarmon are in theory interchangeable (I mean, gameplay wise a lot of things are interchangeable, that's the point) but I went this way because it makes more sense for the 2 color thing to later become a 2 color thing again.

Kokabuterimon > Snimon > Jewelbeemon > GranKuwagamon isn't a bad line, really. I like it.
Yeah, it's cool. Snimon in general needs more love, it's been degraded to evil mook tier status and that does it disservice.

I'd prefer it got Dokunemon, but it's not like Kokabuterimon is a bad choice.

Last edited:

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. I always think Dokunemon is his main Child though. But Dokunemon isn't in the deck so Kokabuterimon is okay.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Junomon's art is stunning and probably my most favourite one out of the set also because of its uniqueness. Besides, GranKuwagamon's art seems slightly inspired in XW's Jungle Zone.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who has the time to identify the Digimon in the backgrounds of Stingmon and DinoBeemon’s cards? (I’m at work right now.)

Also, it kind of annoys me that all the starter decks’ attack cards are familiar, instead of something new. I wasn’t expecting Irritant Buzz over Hell Masquerade, but at least one of Junomon’s attacks would have been nice.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who has the time to identify the Digimon in the backgrounds of Stingmon and DinoBeemon’s cards? (I’m at work right now.)

Also, it kind of annoys me that all the starter decks’ attack cards are familiar, instead of something new. I wasn’t expecting Irritant Buzz over Hell Masquerade, but at least one of Junomon’s attacks would have been nice.
Dunno for Dino but Sting is Sistermon Ciel

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe is Sistermon Ciel. Sasasi ain't play no games

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stingmon on a nighttime city rooftop to deliver that American superhero feel works so well. I was already loving Digimon art in urban environments like this, this, this, and this, but this card art captures that comic book feeling I love even more! Even if Sistermon Ciel didn't cameo this would be my favorite card art of these two starter decks but the fact she's there makes it even better, because I love imagining Ciel living a superhero life after being separated from her sisters.

I just wanted to gush over one card art. Digimon in American comic book looking cities is my aesthetic

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh damn, Stingmon card is truly epic and totally Batman vibes! I can confirm it's Sistermon Ciel. Most likely it's her Night missions to assassinate.

I think it's AlturKabuterimon in Dinobeemon's card. That meaty shoulder and the mouth totally matches to him.

EDITED: Pleased to see Witchmon, and Junomon!! So Jupitermon finally appear then?

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In DinoBeemon's my bet is on Trailmon Worm.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As mentioned many times, Stingmon is Ciel. Dinobeemon's is Atlurkabuterimon, his mouth is very distinctive, but what's interesting to me is that might mean the thing at the bottom of the card is part of Okuwamon's pincers.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait a minute... is that PIPIMON in Minomon's and Wommon's cards!?

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait a minute... is that PIPIMON in Minomon's and Wommon's cards!?
Yeah, on the pages for those two prior to this we've noted that.

It's not shocking, while it's never been in video games or card games (and thus has no canon lines) it has cameod in every anime since 02 except Tamers. It's not like they forgot it existed.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think you meant Bastemon
Yes. That's what I meant.

Why did they put Mastemon and Bastemon in the same set, damnit, that's like putting Garurumon and Gururumon together, you're inviting an inevitable mistake.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's really confirmed AlturKabuterimon and Okuwamon are laying there in Dinobeemon's card then Dinobeemon ruined the traditional rivalry battle and ripped somebody's limbs out off. So savage. But I loved it. Well today he didn't rip somebody's limb off.