Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, Tamers Battle Pack 2, & First 2 Scene Vote Cards

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After lots of previews and teases we have the full card list for Starter Decks 4, 5, and 6 for the Digimon Card Game!

The card list on the Digimon Card Game website updated with all of them. We're including images of every card, and due to the way starter decks are put together, we don't expect any parallel cards or variants of these (at least in the boxes, later we will almost certainly get some of as promo cards.)

The full embeds are smaller images from the gallery, linking to the full size ones when you click them. The set name links to the gallery.

Pre-orders at a number of easy to import from places for Starter Decks 4, 5, and 6 are out.

Beneath these are some recent promo cards, to have them all in easy to find places.

Each starter deck includes 54 cards, made from a pool of 16 each.

Starter Deck 4- Giga Green

Starter Deck 5- Mugen Black

Starter Deck 6- Venom Violet

And as mentioned above, recent promo cards. We've seen these all recently, but including them just in case anyone has missed them.

The 2nd Tamer Battle Pack along with the equivalent Winners Card.

The first 2 scene vote cards featuring Adventure and Zero-Two.

A week to go until the new starter decks are out, and a month to go until Booster Set 4 Great Legend is out! Our largest preview of Booster Set 4 so far was in V-Jump.

We also recently got our first information about Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:

Previous Card previews for Starter Decks 4, 5, and 6:
Previous card previews for Booster Set 4:

Attachments

DiscoCola

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am unreasonably excited to have a Vi-Elecmon card.

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally a new Youkomon card!!!

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The first three Starter Decks are Taichi, Yamato, and Takeru.
The Second three Starter Decks are Taichi, Yamato, and Koshiro.
If the pattern continues, we'd get six Starter Decks respectively for both Taichi and Yamato.

I'm not complaining about the number of card we'd get in this TCG series because personally I love the artworks but it just seems boring to have Taichi and Yamato in every three decks.

And anyway, finally Kyukimon!

Momentai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watanabe's artworks are often really cartoonish and weird, that Metal Tyranomon in particular, but I like to see different style choices.

Awesome stuff in general. I love that reference to Digimon Likz on Jazamon's card.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Floramon having a tea party with Blossomon? Cute.

Tentomon and his lower level forms having Sap drinks? Heh

Togemon beating up Dokugumon! But Kuwagamon destroyed something and Tentomon is hiding. I guess it's kind of a wooden tree house?

Lilimon riding her cannon while shooting oddly? Or flying? I only see Jyureimon got smacked with some flying attack or Flow Cannon. Hard to tell...

Jazamon on Digifarm made me really missed Linkz! Why so terminated suddenly as soon as Jazamon's evo installed?!

Commandramon still haven't got full evo line show up c'mon....

Picodevimon surfing.... Scary.

Surprised to see Elecmon Virus. Even with Garurumon Black?

Oh? Youkomon? Wait... Kyukimon?! Oh my, he is drawn some thick legs. Really huge ones!

SkullSatamon in some spooky ruins or heavy metal concert? Pidmon and Angemon?

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, why the Green cards just gotta look so damn cute? :love:

Still just a little bit salty that Blitz and Cres became the cover 'mons for Violet and Black, but I digress.

Anyways, these Starter Decks seem really good content-wise. :)

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watanabe's really going for a gritty savage vibe with DarkTyrannomon and MetalTyrannomon. Devimon's also pretty interesting with all those TV screens.

Purple's really interesting. A lot of focus on the lesser-known recolors and some uncommon Digimon. As'Maria's Youkomon has an interesting style. Very different from his X-Antibodies. Sasasi's art for Kyukimon and SkullSatamon are very nice to look at, very vibrant for such dark settings.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DarkTyranomon sure is savage for ripping out poor Tankmon.

LordBearmon pointed out which I didn't notice BladeKuwagamon swarm got mixed in some kind of tornado winds.

Kenji's arts are like almost horror and creepy. I wonder if he was inspired from horror games?