Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not asking anybody to agree with me but man I really want this to be a one time thing as there's way better approaches to card art than the "I don't like paying for tcg art but I like making money" feeling I get from this
Couldn't agree more.

Before EX-01, we felt nostalgia with the other cards full of references across media. No need to again and again repeat the same artworks for every new TCG.

I don't think EX series will sell well like the others, especially for the collectors who buy cards for their variety of artworks and references. Like I stated above, there's no much hype in the set full of we already know how they look cards. But we'll see. If they don't sell well, they can cut the series anyway.

For me, what makes the new TCG great is the artwork. Having fun collecting them.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wish we could get past the idea that using old stuff = lazy.
Especially when they still put something a little into some cards to give them some flavor.
And hey, it's a smaller set. about as big as the largest HC set :p

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added all the parallel and promo cards.