Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards

Rimokon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KingWhamon is really an unexpected addition. Hoping for a DFB update soon :3

Ragnalord

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now whamon has full line...whamon adult > whamon perfect > kingwhamon (he looks incredible here)

My fave cards from this set has to be the wind fairies from ancient times.

My fave of the warrior 10 is Ancientirismon

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, also! With Whamon (...the wrong version of Whamon), Digital Monster Ver 2 also has everything from it in the game now except Vademon. Ver 3 got Shellmon, but is still missing Centalmon and Drimogemon, and Ver 5 is still missing Cyclomon, EXTyrannomon, and Nanomon - but it does now have Tuskmon.

Ver 4 finished first and Ver 1 finished in Booster 6, but I wonder who will be next? Ver 2 only has one thing left, but it's entirely possible that the other two will get lucky and get things before Vademon.

I'd bring up Ver. 6 but even ignoring that it's technically from another line it'd probably just depress me with how Atlurkabuterimon Blue is likely never coming back.

Hydranoid413

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if any of the Pendulums have their entire roster in this card game yet

ver 1: no Otamamon, Gekomon or ShogunGekomon but set 4 had RedOtamamon, no OG Starmon but set 5 had Xros Wars Starmons, no BlueMegaKabuterimon but regular MegaKabuterimon’s appeared a few times

ver 2: could’ve sworn there was a Crabmon but I must be misremembering, no MarineAngemon, no Divermon, no Scorpiomon, no Ebidramon

ver 3: Daemon is the only one missing

ver 4: no Gryphonmon, no RedVeggiemon (Gryphonmon’s only in 4.0 so 4.5 is only missing RedVeggiemon)

ver 5: no Cyberdramon (likely will appear in a Tamers themed set at some point), no Thundermon

ver 0: Ninjamon is the only one missing

none of them are fully complete (although Daemon’s only in 3.5 so 3.0 is complete and Thundermon/Cyberdramon are only in 5.5 so 5.0 is too)

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
seeing a list of the Pendulum Digimon missing makes me really wish we didn't get Greymon and Garurumon 500 times

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now Bandai, we need Kowhamon to fill the Child form of the evolution line.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gottsumon -> Monochromon - Triceramon -> Saberleomon (referencing the original card game Saberleomon I see)

It's actually more of a reference to the original Digimon Pendulum Vpet series. SaberLeomon was the data mega alongside HerculesKabuterimon (Vaccine) and MetalEtemon (Virus) on the Nature Spirits pendulum. You would get SaberLeomon by jogressing either Triceramon or Pixiemon with another data ultimate level Digimon.

But yes, the old card game in turn has based most of it's evolution requirements on the Vpets + the anime, so the Triceramon + Pixiemon condition was carried over to the SaberLeomon in the card game.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Odd that Gigasmon can't evolve from Lv. 4 Digimon while the rest of the Beast Hybrids can in this set.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Odd that Gigasmon can't evolve from Lv. 4 Digimon while the rest of the Beast Hybrids can in this set.
Whoa, what?
*checks*
Dang. I wonder too.
Is it a balance thing to do Digivolution Source based effects?
Or maybe Mercurymon will be black too, and they're pre-emptively balancing it.
Petaldramon couldn't in the previous set either apparently.

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That definitely seems like an oversight, but it may be intentional, considering it's happened with both of the "villain" Hybrids.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That definitely seems like an oversight, but it may be intentional, considering it's happened with both of the "villain" Hybrids.
The previous Vritramon and Garummon cards also couldn't evolve from Lv. 4s, so it seems to be new to this set in general.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Parallel cards have been added.