Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, & More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clean images of all the parallel cards have been added.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh it's so much better to see easy. I see Magnamon, UlforceV-dramon, LordKnightmon, Dukemon and Omegamon. Duftmon Leopard Mode being there surprised me there. I hope Duftmon Leopard Mode gets that card.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh it's so much better to see easy. I see Magnamon, UlforceV-dramon, LordKnightmon, Dukemon and Omegamon. Duftmon Leopard Mode being there surprised me there. I hope Duftmon Leopard Mode gets that card.
I don't see Magnamon, but I see Jesmon.

To the context. It looks like the other RKs are being controlled/in their berserk mode. Their eyes are red.

But again, I think
[Scenario 1]
Alphamon tries to hold Dukemon and Omegamon who want to fight the berserk RKs. Alphamon comes, then holds them, coming with other idea how to calm their friends.

[Scenario 2]
It's Dukemon and Omegamon vs Alphamon and other berserk RKs.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just assumed all the other knights were 12 v 1ing Alphamon at once. Omegamon and Dukemon close to the camera I interpreted as "even the main characters are too far gone"

Starrynight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda disappointed to find Susanoomon not among Bt06 cards. Overall I find cards from Bt05 and later kinda fancy and hard to click with. Some of the Digimons I've never seen before and looks weird to me, like Lilacmon. Still prefer cards from Bt04 and earlier.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

But again, I think
[Scenario 1]
Alphamon tries to hold Dukemon and Omegamon who want to fight the berserk RKs. Alphamon comes, then holds them, coming with other idea how to calm their friends.

[Scenario 2]

Dynasmon found. Oh Magnamon is a bit easier to point under Alphamon's cape. You can instantly notice his legs that standing out.
Where is Jesmon?

I think it might reference Cyber Sleuth where Alphamon comes to stop LordKnightmon but just more Royal Knight members added because Alphamon also said he must have to step in if some members went off to the wrong side or something like that. Hmm the problem thing is, Alphamon, Omegamon, Ulforce-Vdramon, and Magnamon were on Human side while Duftmon and LordKnightmon were on Human Extinction side. It should be Duftmon and LordKnightmon instead of Dukemon and Omegamon in the front view. Eh whatever. Both arts of Alphamon are great~!

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dynasmon found. Oh Magnamon is a bit easier to point under Alphamon's cape. You can instantly notice his legs that standing out.
Where is Jesmon?
I thought the blue under the cape was Magnamon at first too, but it turns out it's actually the shining blue things on Jesmon.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had to adjust my view. Wow it turned out as it's Jesmon not Magnamon. What's up with that yellow color......

Starrynight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BT1-084_P2.png

This Special Anniversary Parallel Omegamon card will be included in the distribution of Booster Set 6. It's a stylish minimal holofoil parallel card of the first Omegamon card, from Booster Set 1. While included in standard Booster Set 6 packs, it is extremely rare, moreso than most cards.

I got this card!! Didn't know it's so rare!!!

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see Magnamon, but I see Jesmon.

To the context. It looks like the other RKs are being controlled/in their berserk mode. Their eyes are red.

But again, I think
[Scenario 1]

[Scenario 2]
Given how Alphamon is specifically singled out (given that it's his card) and Alphamon's role among the Royal Knights (as a deterrent force that keeps the other members in check), it seems more logical that it's Alphamon against the rest of the Royal Knights. They're just surrounding him in a circle, hence why there are Royal Knights in both the foreground and the background.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BT1-084_P2.png

This Special Anniversary Parallel Omegamon card will be included in the distribution of Booster Set 6. It's a stylish minimal holofoil parallel card of the first Omegamon card, from Booster Set 1. While included in standard Booster Set 6 packs, it is extremely rare, moreso than most cards.

People have lost reason regarding the card. Either frame it and decide to keep it forever, or wait for what you think is the right moment to sell it.

A decent number of people have decided they 'have' to have the card, so prices are out of whack.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Did you know that parallel secret rare card costs too way extremely overpriced $1,500? Who decided this ridiculously price?!

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Did you know that parallel secret rare card costs too way extremely overpriced $1,500? Who decided this ridiculously price?!
I mean, I don't think that's a reasonable price to pay for a card, but it also doesn't feel that out of place? There are reports of people opening dozens of cartons--like, well over 100 boxes of BT6 without getting a single one of these. Cards have gone up to like 100 bucks in the past, so I guess it makes sense that a card that's like 10+ times rarer would also be 10+ times costlier than even those.
Would never personally pay that, but I guess the math checks out.

Starrynight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Black Lotus (from MTG) was once a US$1000 card many years ago, I used to think like you that it was unreasonable and overpriced. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying it years back!!!