Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Booster Set 4 Great Legend Cards, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
behind the damaged Ancient Greymon right foot in its normal art I can make out the head of a fallen Ancient Troiamon and one of its knocked out wooden gears beside Ancient Greymon's left foot but I can't make out what that belted figure is above Ancient Greymon's tail.
Here's a link to Sasasi's high resolution upload of this card on their Pixiv if anybody can help me out.
Also, I am only just now making out Ancient Irismon above Ancient Greymon's left foot above Ancient Troimon's knocked out wooden gear. You can see the swirl on its shoulder pad then its head to the left of that with lifeless eyes. This is a super dark card
I guess it's meant to depict Lucemon fighting all 10 Ancient Digimon, where he killed 8 of them.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
behind the damaged Ancient Greymon right foot in its normal art I can make out the head of a fallen Ancient Troiamon and one of its knocked out wooden gears beside Ancient Greymon's left foot but I can't make out what that belted figure is above Ancient Greymon's tail.
It's AncientVolcamon's arm. You can see part of its body to the right.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's AncientVolcamon's arm. You can see part of its body to the right
oh, you're right, I can totally make out his helmet and horns now that I know what to look for! His arm below the belts I can't make out still, though
edit: is what I thought was the rest of the arm Ancient Megatheriumon's head?

Last edited:

Starrynight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Of course it's a dark card. Look at the parallel cards of Ancientgreymon, Lucemon and Ancientgarurumon pieced together as a 3-card, sort of portrait. It was depicting the aftermath when only the 3 of them are left standing (grey and garuru heavily wounded) while the other ancient digimons laid down on the ground, dying.

It's a very sad scene actually .

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh damn didn't think they'd draw those dead... Ones as Frontier reference. Was too distracted by their epic artwork to overlook lol

Due to hi quality scans that artist posted, I instantly noticed there is Numemon in Raremon's card.