Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of Booster Set 4 Great Legend Cards, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, Plutomon isn't? Vermillimon I get (World 1 Recolors are hit-and-miss as to whether they're in or not), but Plutomon's part of the Olympus Twelve, you'd think it would be in quickly.
he's not part of the OXII, he's their mortal enemy

speaking of those guys though... the DRB isn't very nice to them. Bacchusmon and his Crapulace mode arent in it, Ceresmon and Medium aren't in it, Junomon and Hysteric Mode, Jupiter's Wrath Mode

There's more OXII not in the DRB than are in it

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah right, speaking technically Hades isn't one of the Twelve. I tend to forget that.

Bacchusmon and his Crapulace mode arent in it, Ceresmon and Medium aren't in it, Junomon and Hysteric Mode, Jupiter's Wrath Mode
If it were just the mode changes that'd make sense, but that is weird. I guess because they all started showing up during a downtime in the franchise?

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really 'interesting' distribution of the 'super rare' status
no red level 6's are SR but 2 level 5's are.
on a related note, miragegaogamon is the only Savers digi to get an SR level 6 while the other two main lines have them as their level 5s
only one chaosmon is SR
black has 2 of the same evo line as SRs
purple has probably the most standard distribution

nothing wrong with all that, just that it wasnt what I was expecting. curious as to who the parallels are among the non SEC cards

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have no idea who the zeppelin Digimon is though. Looks like Galgomon possessed a zeppeling.
Quite literally Blimpmon, it's an old Digimon that showed up in Hyper Colosseum and not much else.
Ah, I see. Never seen it or heard about it before. Thank you.

Ah right, speaking technically Hades isn't one of the Twelve. I tend to forget that.

Bacchusmon and his Crapulace mode arent in it, Ceresmon and Medium aren't in it, Junomon and Hysteric Mode, Jupiter's Wrath Mode
If it were just the mode changes that'd make sense, but that is weird. I guess because they all started showing up during a downtime in the franchise?
"They're not Royal Knights or the Seven Demon Lords, sonny jim. We don't know who this 'olympos' you speak of are. Come back to us when they become Royal Knights."

Last edited:

Anubimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail

🎶Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight🎶

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone knows if there is the full list of this set cards with a quality better than 144p?

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What do you mean, those cards look pretty HQ to me, 430x600
Lol, im just posting some examples.
The big ones are the published in the official digimon card game twitter, and have as good quality as the previous booster sets.
The small ones are from this full booster set.

Well, etc.
Its sad that some unique digimons are debuting on this set and we dont have proper quality images of them, i would love to have a good quality image of Regalecusmon card as good as for example banchostingmon who have a nice quality image as all of his set cards.
His card is too small and the quality is poor.
:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added clean versions of all the parallel cards.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll take both cute and badass artworks of Z'dGarurumon! Niddhogmon actually look very menacing. But I wish MirageGaogamon poses needs some works to look how menacing. Gotta love that artstyle of DoneDevimon, it does look very Spawn-ish and Venom, too.

Starrynight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Lucemon parallel card is surprisingly hard to get. I've friends who opened 20 boxes yet still didn't get it. But I'm surprised that that card is so popular given that it's basically referring to Satan. Devoted christians would not touch this card, given more than 30% of the world is christians that's why I'm wondering why that Lucemon parallel card is so highly sought!

Beelzebumon card too, since Beelzebub is another name for Satan. I'm not a christian, so I guess it's ok for me.

Last edited:

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devoted christians would not touch this card
Yes, they would. Not being able to distinguish fiction from reality isn't devotion, it's something far worse.

Beelzebub is another name for Satan.
No, it's the name of a Philistinian God. Likely might have originally been Ba'al Zebub? It is referred to as Satan in some of Christianity's many remaining mystery cults sects, but the origin of the term is there.

Either way, Beelzebub being the sin of Gluttony has more to do with Peter Binsfield than anything - though it uses Lillith over Asmodeus for Lust, and given that Mammon is an entirely different digimon they had to sub in Barbatos for Greed.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either way, Beelzebub being the sin of Gluttony has more to do with Peter Binsfield than anything
may you explain Beelzemon being gluttony to me, somebody who doesn't know much about religion? I've always questioned how Beelzemon is anything like the sin
It’s not a great match, and probably one of the worst of the demon lords. Especially since beelzebub is supposed to be fly themed. I suppose you could make the argument that Impmon wanting to evolve ahead of his time loosely applies to a Digimon version of gluttony but it’s a loose association and only applies to the Tamers Impmon.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tamers’ Beelzebumon was a glutton for data, but again it only works for that character.

Starrynight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lilithmon is another card devoted christians would avoid.

I wonder about Beelzemon too, since he's thin, not fat.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Lucemon parallel card is surprisingly hard to get. I've friends who opened 20 boxes yet still didn't get it. But I'm surprised that that card is so popular given that it's basically referring to Satan. Devoted christians would not touch this card, given more than 30% of the world is christians that's why I'm wondering why that Lucemon parallel card is so highly sought!

Beelzebumon card too, since Beelzebub is another name for Satan. I'm not a christian, so I guess it's ok for me.
Lilithmon is another card devoted christians would avoid.

I wonder about Beelzemon too, since he's thin, not fat.
Lol nah, we really don't care. Beelzebumon, Lucemon, and Lilithmon are some of my favorite Digimon, in fact.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Leomon and Stingmon in Green, with Lilymon possibly following, and Golemon in Black, with Mamemon possibly following, I wonder if they're setting up a potential Green/Black Bancho Deck. That'd be pretty sweet.

Also part of me was expecting Lotusmon to be a Purple that could digivolve from a Green or Purple, partly because of her colour and past use as a villain, but also as a setup for a Lvl.7 Rafflesimon that can Digivolve from Green or Purple too.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also part of me was expecting Lotusmon to be a Purple that could digivolve from a Green or Purple, partly because of her colour and past use as a villain, but also as a setup for a Lvl.7 Rafflesimon that can Digivolve from Green or Purple too.
That was only Biolotusmon, but maybe someday, after we start getting Armors (since the initial Bios are based on Armors), we'll see that.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
behind the damaged Ancient Greymon right foot in its normal art I can make out the head of a fallen Ancient Troiamon and one of its knocked out wooden gears beside Ancient Greymon's left foot but I can't make out what that belted figure is above Ancient Greymon's tail.
Here's a link to Sasasi's high resolution upload of this card on their Pixiv if anybody can help me out.
Also, I am only just now making out Ancient Irismon above Ancient Greymon's left foot above Ancient Troimon's knocked out wooden gear. You can see the swirl on its shoulder pad then its head to the left of that with lifeless eyes. This is a super dark card