Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of all Booster Set 3 Union Impact Cards

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After a bunch of previews we have the full card lineup for Booster Set 3- Union Impact for the Digimon Card Game!

The card list on the Digimon Card Game website updated with all of them. We're including images of every card, including some specialty variants that aren't being included on the official website yet. More parallel cards showing up wouldn't be a big surprise, so more cards are likely to be added later.

The full embeds are smaller images from the gallery, linking to the full size ones when you click them. The set name links to the gallery.

Pre-orders at a number of easy to import from places for Booster Set 3 are already sold out.

Digimon Card Game, Booster Set 3 (BT3), Union Impact
The set is out on October 30th in Japan.
Booster Set 3 has 112 cards & the card distribution is:
44 Common
30 Uncommons
26 Rare
10 Super Rare
2 Secret Rares

After the 112, there are some additional cards. These have matching card numbers to cards in the set, and for gameplay purposes are considered the same card, they are just variants.

These parallel cards feature 6 adult Digimon who have cards in Booster Set 3.

The parallel tamer cards come 1 per booster box.

There are also parallel cards for 10 of the Ultimate level Digimon that are Super Rares. These feature unique artwork by longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe. The distribution of these is random to the best of our knowledge

A week to go until Booster Set 3 is out!

Previous card previews for Booster Set 3:

Attachments

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda sad that there's no Cody/Yolei Tamer cards but hopefully they can be squeezed into the next Set so we'd have Cody/Yolei/Tsurugi/Takuya maybe? :)

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the English card site for people interested in translations for Union Impact:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sad Commandramon's whole evo line isn't in there. Weird Ludomon and Zubamon have DP 1000s..... Pleased to see JewelBeemon got in it.

Weird, having Mimi and Jou doesn't mean certain digimons involved with them? And still no other tamer cards? How disappointing.

Dokugumon artwork is menacing I like it! Raremon's art is so nasty to look at! Hey Boltmon. I guess you even dragged Meramon and DeathMeramon from red to purple color for your evo eh?

I can see a lot of DW1 references so much.

Did Shamamon came to fight himself alone against groups of Goburimon?

Tailmon, Mikemon and Meicoomon are there no BlackTailmon? Although she got card and stolen some meats.

Is that really digital mushroom Kunemon took out? It is very impossible to eat like that! With that metal plate?!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird Ludomon and Zubamon have DP 1000s
it's because their abilities are extremely powerful if you build decks around them so this is their way of "balancing" them even though they're still noticeably way more valuable than most rookies even with that frailty as you don't usually fight with rookies outside of Rookie Rush decks and Ragna Lordmon decks are focused on evolving to high stages before all else anyways.

Is that really digital mushroom Kunemon took out? It is very impossible to eat like that! With that metal plate?!
that mushroom is another Digimon World reference! I haven't played the game the mushroom is from myself but I've seen others point it out

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, it's DW1's food reference. I wonder if all DW1 foods excluded meats are nasty looking and it's impossible but it's clearly edible to the most digimon lol for example, feeding the chips........

I guess I can agree, those effects towards RagnaLordmon deck may be powerful but I have to see the results yet. Hope the ratio results reveal soon after the youtube vids often uploading or I can just post messages to call out...

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You guys! I can't explain to you how unbelievably happy I am with this Gazimon card. My favorite digimon in the world. And that effect! **Edit** and dear lord, I just noticed Gazimon's background is the original screen of the V-Pet v.5. My heart can't take it right now!

In non-Gazimon news, did they really only give the memory stopping effect to only some colors? I really expected it to be one for each color.

Last edited:

MechaMadness

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just gonna go through the highlights for me;

Gazimon being Purple's equivalent to Terriermon is nice. Seems like they're focusing on giving that effect to the three "lesser" colors first to perhaps boost them forward, as Blue has been the most dominant color since the beginning with Red following behind, and Yellow is finally getting places after ShineGreymon released, so perhaps they want to start with these three and see how it goes.

Raremon and LadyDevimon seem good, they play well into the whole Purple Option build that things like Lilithmon and the Purple Mimi from this set are encouraging. Isn't my preferred way to play Purple, but I'm at least glad that it seems to have a concrete enough core to build around.

Devidramon wasn't quite what I was hoping for when I said I wanted a Lv4 with a Memory Gain effect on Deletion to combo with Tsukaimon, but oh well. While I would even take a Non-Inheritable +1 Memory on Destruction effect, perhaps Bandai considers Blue Leomon's +2 Memory too good in Purple considering they have way more methods to trigger self-Destruction for their own benefit for them to even get that +1 Memory effect. If nothing else, I'll take Purple gaining more Inheritable effects to give incentive to actually build up longer chains then just blowing up the small fry, more ways to approach building is always a welcome thing in my book.

Green cards seem nice. Dokunemon being another searcher is welcome, and Blossomon being another four copies of a Lv5 with Download alongside Algomon is a nice addition to those decks, and makes sense with Ceresmon. Rapidmon just being Galgomon but as a Lv5 is a bit anticlimactic, but is fine I guess. You'd be able to hit some pretty nutty numbers if you stacked the two if nothing else.

Everything else is Vanillas or things that I don't find particularly exciting, such as Yellow getting more DP reducers, so I'm gonna end it here since this post still ended up longer then I had liked.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SparkGold I may have missed something, why are some cards have golden number? Like Plotmon, Raremon etc.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SparkGold I may have missed something, why are some cards have golden number? Like Plotmon, Raremon etc.
That just means the card's rarity is Rare.

Super Rares are holographic but have white numbers.

Secret Rares are both holographic and have gold numbers.

Last edited:

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That just means the card's rarity is Rare.

Super Rares are holographic but have white numbers.

Secret Rares are both holographic and have gold numbers.
Wow nice. Thank you.

Raremon is a literal Rare. A pun haha

Last edited:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing like in Raremon’s profile mentions it being hard to find. Name makes no sense. But then again, I stand by my theory that the Digital Monster 5 was going to be an official Godzilla crossover product that Toho withdrew the license from too late into production to fully cancel.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing like in Raremon’s profile mentions it being hard to find. Name makes no sense. But then again, I stand by my theory that the Digital Monster 5 was going to be an official Godzilla crossover product that Toho withdrew the license from too late into production to fully cancel.
Rare meat mon maybe haha.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome we have HolyAngemon > Goddramon on top of Shakkoumon > ClavisAngemon, dreams do come true.
I don't mind Shakkoumon > Slashangemon either, but I'm glad ClavisAngemon is finally a legit option as well. I just wish we had an Ultimate for him that carries the same weight as Valkyriemon does for Silphymon. At this point, I'd even take official supplementary artwork for an anniversary of 02. Speaking of, isn't this year the 20th? Kind of a shame they haven't done much for it.

Anyway, back on topic. As for Goddramon, I didn't quite get my ideal line. I like Goddramon as an alternate Ultimate for Patamon, but in that case I'd prefer a Patamon > Pegasmon > Tylinmon > Goddramon line.

Speaking of Goddramon and Shakkoumon, I kind of always felt the former would also be a good option as an Ultimate for the latter, bringing the reptilian aspect back into the design while keeping the holy aspect as well. If any Yellow Perfect can become any Yellow Ultimate, I might just have 2-3, of my wishes, if that includes previous decks.

And of course, the art is gorgeous as always.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing like in Raremon’s profile mentions it being hard to find. Name makes no sense.
While it’s not used much nowadays, “rare” is American slang for “stinky.”

JeanGreymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The T&A art on female characters is embarrassing. That Angewomon is a new low.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The T&A art on female characters is embarrassing. That Angewomon is a new low.
Clearly you weren't around for the Jintrix era.
Yeah. I understand being bothered by the art leaning more into cheesecake than cool action poses.
But I'll take Angewomon cheekily winking at the camera over something like this - https://wikimon.net/images/8/8d/Dch-6-040_front.png
Maybe it is just because of how OTT the previous arts have been, but I've found the DCG art reasonably restrained when it comes to fan-servicey stuff.

Last edited: