Digimon Card Game- Clean Images of all Booster Set 1 Cards & Fun Digica 14- More Parallel Cards Plus Secret Rare Cards

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing will ever replace the old Hyper Colosseum art in my heart, with its chunky early CG and 90's as hell graphic design... But damn this is some gorgeous artwork right here. This is the best some of these Digimon have ever looked! And I'm so happy they're starting right out of the gate with a mix of the popular "main character" Digimon and some more obscure ones. Gives me confidence that they'll have a nice, diverse selection for the most part.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wooa full set already? nice
LOTS of unusual picks here, im happy with the selection!
some really... unexpected card colour choices here? blue monzaemon? green frimon? yellow tsukaimon?? very very weird
still fun tho! lookin forward to the next set and hoooooopefully worldwide release

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Technically, Wanyamon's debut Baby I in the Digimon iC V-Pet is indeed Botamon.

I do love the attention that GranKuwagamon is getting; both an Options card and a Super-Rare variant.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it isn't "Dark Hole Z" in that GranKuwagamon's Option card. Easily mistaken for having electric lines...

But checked on GranKuwagamon's card, his attribute is still FREE. What the HADES? Even Armadimon.

Ugh still relies on "Free" over their original attributes for years? C'mon...

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What are you talking about? Free is their original attributes. It has always been the original attributes of the 02 Digimon.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I saw on Twitter that the Leomon card's effect is "[When destroyed: Memory +2]" and that's pretty hilarious

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really badly just wanna sit there after having bought a booster box and take my time opening every pack. Ohhhh I can't wait to be able to do it.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What are you talking about? Free is their original attributes. It has always been the original attributes of the 02 Digimon.
Not on card games, they always have an attribute that is not Free, at least the Hyper Colosseum shows Virus for Gran Kuwagamon in all cards

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hyper Colosseum didn't use Free, so it assigned one of the three main Attributes to Digimon that would usually be Free. This is a different game, and as far as we've seen, Attributes have no effect on gameplay.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the newly revealed MetalGreymon parallel card.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh didn't realize that pose was actually reference to that old artwork of MetalGreymon (virus). Nice double references.

Well not for me, Free attributes are awfully very specific to 02 Digimon and others so I prefer this Tri Attributes to fit them well. Besides that, look like Attributes and Types have no purpose in this new card game board for battling, right? At least bring just old fashioned Tri Attributes and that's all...

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's exactly because attributes have no effect that it doesn't make sense to change them. Might as well just stick with their DRB/"canon"/debut attributes.

Attributes mattered in the original TCG, so they clearly had practical and technical reasons to change attributes, since it affects gameplay. Attributes don't matter in the new card game, so no real reason to change them.

Piers

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something pretty clever about Rosemon's Forbidden Temptation art:
You'd think she was covered in a cat suit but the one give-away that she's buck naked is that her finger nails are exposed. She's always wearing gloves, otherwise.
Wonder how intentional that is.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the newly revealed V-dramon parallel card

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something pretty clever about Rosemon's Forbidden Temptation art:
You'd think she was covered in a cat suit but the one give-away that she's buck naked is that her finger nails are exposed. She's always wearing gloves, otherwise.
Wonder how intentional that is.
...You know, that would fit with the name. But if this comes to the US, they might edit it in someway. Maybe. I know Yugioh gets that a lot. Maybe even still.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the newly revealed Agumon parallel card

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the newly revealed Gabumon parallel card.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon (Virus) honestly looks so fucking badass here and it's a great callback to his original artwork from the early days of the franchise. Absolutely loving all the obscure Digimon getting their own art here too.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the newly revealed Flow Cannon parallel card.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the newly revealed Brave Shield parallel card.