Digimon Card Game- Blank Templates

Quietype

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hi, Everyone ! In wait of the new Digimon Card Game, i took it upon myself to remake the new cards in glorious HD ! The only thing missing are the keywords,
i might add them later when we have more info on the game. It took me quite a while so i hope they please you! Don't hesitate to tell me of any errors you see or suggestions you might have.

V2 RELEASE DOWNLOADS :

FONT GUIDE :
Image Thumbnail

FONT LINKS :
https://www.dafont.com/fr/roboto.font
https://www.dafont.com/fr/kenyan-coffee.font

HAPPY PROXYING !

Last edited:

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks good man. What language is that on the cards?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lorem Ipsum is standard dummy text.

If you use stand in text that people can read, they have a habit of stopping and actually reading. Lorem Ipsum 'looks' like standard text, but has no actual meaning.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lorem Ipsum is standard dummy text.

If you use stand in text that people can read, they have a habit of stopping and actually reading. Lorem Ipsum 'looks' like standard text, but has no actual meaning.
That makes more sense then what I had in mind. Thought it was a curse lol. I can't believe that I have never heard of it before. I learn something everyday on this forum lol.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Quietype

It may be worth it to save higher resolution PNGs and upload them at cubeupload or imgur, and then make SVGs as a vector to share. I think most people are going to have issues dealing with those AIs. (I don't keep Illustrator around as I don't need it, and even digging into Photoshop and alternate programs, those specific AIs aren't very happy to deal with other programs.)

Quietype

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Quietype

It may be worth it to save higher resolution PNGs and upload them at cubeupload or imgur, and then make SVGs as a vector to share. I think most people are going to have issues dealing with those AIs. (I don't keep Illustrator around as I don't need it, and even digging into Photoshop and alternate programs, those specific AIs aren't very happy to deal with other programs.)
I'll look into it later in the day. put an all-nighter on these things, already have some corrections to make ^_^ i will see if i can maybe make editable pdfs out of those.

V2 is released. dont hesitate to give feedback, and happy proxying !

NoviceOfDigimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The links for the Photoshop file doesn't work.