R/C

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Savers - Bio-Evolution

---
Prologue - A Failure Reborn
---

The two beings clashed, as the Musyamon collided with th e ground, and his followers, a herd of Ninjamon and Shurimon, gathered around his attacker.

Ninja Stars began to whiz through the air at the silver-armored hero, as he floated there, being missed by these flying weapons by luck. He raised his arms, deflecting two of the stars coming at him.

"Plasma Shoot!!!" he cried, as he extended his hand to the denizens below, silvery rays ripping through the sky towards his victims, tearing them assunder, leaving nothing in their wake but bits of broken data.

"Do not let him destroy me!" Musyamon cried, as the silver warrior stared down at his cowardice.

"Know that on this day, justice was finally served for your wrong doings." the silver warrior said, as he lowered himself to the ground. The warriors around him charged, drawing at their various styles of weaponry as they neared him. He seemed to chuckle at their last vain attempt. He once again lifted his armored arms, crossed them, as if to shield himself, as a silvery glow was cast over the ground around him, stretching at least 30 meters in diameter, ensnaring the soldiers attempting to delete him. He raised his arms once again. "Extreme Jihad!!!" he screamed to the heavens, as his armor began to glow intensely, and the glow from the ground began to intensify as well, forming into a bubble of silver stretching out over the glow cast on the ground. The bubble bursted, and a shockwave raced across the barren landscape, with only the lone warrior left in it's wake.

Musyamon lunged at his opponent, as the warrior grabbed the blade and squeezed, it shattering like cheap glass in his hands. "May your soul not be filled with malice upon your rebirth." Musyamon looked with fear upon the warrior, as he lifted the samurai off of the ground.

"Who in the world are you?!" he demanded.

The warrior threw Musyamon backward, and raised his free hand into the air, as a beam of silver light peirced through Musyamon, followed by smaller, more focused beams that ripped him to peices. "In this form, I am known as 'Bio-Magnamon...'" as the form flickered, and data rushed over him, revealing a boy about 17, with silver hair, and a pair of menacing blue eyes, a sharp, silver and blue Digivice IC in hand. "But I am really just Tsuya." he smiled wickedly, as the sun began to set.

---

"Tsuya... I told you to be home like, an hour ago." a black haired woman at the door scolded her friend, as he walked in.

"Sorry... I had pressing business uptown. A few punks I got into a brawl with." he assured her. "Nothing to worry about."

"More Digimon, huh?" she asked.

"This time they were the ones to approach me." he assured her, as he took a seat at the table.

"Rei reported some action on his end of the city as well... Digimon are coming into this world at a lot more faster rate than before." she sighed. "We may have to move soon..." she added.

"Why? We're getting used to this place... and the digimon here are all of the Adult Level." Tsuya said with disgust. "There's nothing we can't handle in a place like this." he said, as he popped open a soda.

"You're almost too layed back for your own good." the girl said, as she kicked his chair, forcing him onto the ground, the can dropping onto his head upside down and spillingonto him. "Don't forget we're the failed experiments... we have limitations."

"You mean those devices that limit our strength, don't you?" he laughed off her words. "Those aren't a problem." he said. "I've gotten mine beaten."

"But Magnamon is beginning to overshadow you when you are in Bio-form, Tsuya." she said. "Surely you can see that."

"Shut up, Yamazaki!" Tsuya screamed at her words. "I'm more than just a failure like you and Rei are... Magnamon is stronger than your forms. Don't forget that! THat's why he's harder to control! And being able to control him makes me all the stronger!!!" he yelled, as he stormed off.

"Rei... what should we do?" she asked, as Tsuya's door slammed.

---

Kurata abandoned us. That is all there is to be said. Three orphans who can't call themselves human... nor digimon.

Rei stopped writing, as he put away his notebook into his jacket. It was a palm-sized notebook that he kept with him to document his emotions and such... he had a strange sixth sense about bad things happening. He had black hair and a black T-shirt, under a blue hoody and a pair of blue jeans on. He stood silently as he watched the subway go by. He never moved towards it, ever, day by day. He just stood there, as if waiting for something.

He stared, as he heard a sound from down the shaft the train had come from. Then, a crackling sound issued, and screams could be heard. Rei sprang from his slump and ran into the subway whilst others were retreating. He stared down the throat of a beastly creature--a digimon, just as he had expected, and had been waiting for for a few days. "Sandiramon, I pressume." he smiled.

"Foolish human! How dare you invoke my name!"

"Oh, don't let looks decieve you... I'm not as human as you might think." Rei said, as the snake slithered backward.

"Then why don't you show me how... 'in-human' you can be." Sandiramon poised itself to strike, as Rei's Digivice IC slid from his sleeve into his hand.

"So be it." he said, as he held it up, and placed his hand at the top, the screen giving off an eery glow of blue and black. "Hyper Bio Evolution!!!" Rei shouted, as a light exploded forth from his IC and enveloped him in an orb-like energy field, as it enclosed, taking the form of a four-legged creature, with a jagged horn on it's nose. The creature let out a roar as it descended onto the train tracks. "Bio-Raidramon!" he screeched, as he lowered his head, as if to ram the creature.

"A Hybrid, eh? There's been word about your kind ever since those events in the Holy Capital a few weeks ago..." laughed Sandiramon, as an axe materialized in it's tail. "Bringing you down will certainly make a name for me, the great Sandiramon in the digital world!" the snake hissed, as it raised it's axe to attack... however...

"You're all talk!" Bio-Raidramon cursed as he ran around the large snake before the Axe hit where he had been standing. "You'll note that I'm 4x faster than you could ever hope to be." he snarled, as his horn glowed with blue energy. "Thunder Blast!!!" he screeched, as he fired off a blue-colored energy from his horn-blades, which collided with Sandiramon, forcing him to the floor. The subway car just ahead got ready to leave... which meant it'd be another twenty minutes they'd have to fight before another train came through... and all Rei had to do was stall until then--then leap from the track as the train crushed Sandiramon.

"Foolish creature!" Sandiramon spat, as he raised his body from the ground. "Venom Axe!" he cried, as he fired multiple rounds of purple colored blasts of acid towards Bio-Raidramon. The hybrid lept from side to side to dodge, but got hit by one of them nonetheless.

"Dammit!" Bio-Raidramon snarled. The limit device was already restraining most of his strength against this monster... he did not need the side-effects of Venom to help things along! He stood, unsteadily.

"So... how many of me do you see?" Sandiramon taunted, as it slithered towards the staggering Bio-Raidramon.

"Five... but I know which one is the real you..." Bio-Raidramon bluffed, as he struggled to stand...

---

I have a policy--I don't post another chapter until someone posts a review. So... yea.

Silasmon X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very, very nice. I'm a writer meself and I like where this is going - in fact, I like it lots. :D I never thought about any of the primary armor forms having Bio-forms, and I never thought about Kurata having human prototypes alongside what are most likely failed attempts at more conventional 'mon like the Giz series.

I try to avoid anything overly critical when it comes to fanfics, as I've seen too many fledgling writers beaten down by your usual accompaniment of forum goons, so I'll try my best to be constructive. Try to avoid sentences with too many repetitions of things like of, as, to, or and. And try harder to clean up small punctuation and spacing mistakes. The smoother the words themselves flow, the easier the story is to read as a whole.

Also, I love the idea of Rei carrying her notebook around, as I usually keep a little black one with me at all times. Nice to have in case I'm suddenly, violently inspired or summat.

That said, Bravo and keep it coming!

R/C

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rei's a... guy... :D anyways... thanks for the review. And... here's the next chapter. ;D and yea... after this chapter, the chapter titles have that "Twist" to them that you might see in an anime.

---
Chapter 1: The Strike of Thunder! Sandiramon is a Hybrid?!
---

"Oh, really?" the giant serpent hissed, as it coiled it's long body around Rei, and began to squeeze as hard as it was able, in an attempt to bring it down.

"Perfect." Bio-Raidramon snarled, as it focused energy into it's mouth. "Electric Bite!!!" he screeched, as he took a chunk out of the Sandiramon's tough scales. The serpent let out a screech, as it back off.

"You will suffer for that!" Sandiramon screeched, as it lunged at him with it's axe. Bio-Raidramon valiantly used his horn to lock weapons with the monstrous Perfect Level. He snarled, as the stalemate began to tip in his favor.

"It does you no good, serpent! Even with your venom and perfect status, you are still no match for a lowly hybrid!" Bio-Raidramon mocked, as he threw back the axe.

"You continue to talk out of your ass, human--I know all too well what horrid hallucinations are present within my venom. Soon you will become hysterical with them... enjoy!" the creature called.

Bio-Raidramon looked up to what he thought might display the time. They still had 15 Minutes! There was no way in hell he was going to last that long! Rei looked to Sandiramon, then behind him. He had done some crazy things before... so what would this be? Either the venom or the train would kill him... and he was all in favor of the quick and painless way out at the moment.

Bio-Raidramon turned, and back kicked some dirt at Sandiramon, as a means of challenge. "Let's see how fast you are, big mouth!" Bio-Raidramon snarled, as he took off down the tunnel.

"Bastard!" the serpent cursed, as it began to slither after him.

Bio-Raidramon was sure to keep a steady pace, for he knew that he could easily leave Sandiramon in his dust if he didn't monitor his speed.

The snake appeared around the corner, slithering furiously to keep up with his foe. "Perfect." Bio-Raidramon smiled, as he continued down the long tunnel. At this speed, he'd be on the train in under a minute. He decided he'd heat up the competition a bit. "Thunder Blast!" he turned, firing off another shot of his technique, a lot weaker than his first, an obvious effect of the venom that had been inflicted upon him. "Try and keep up you big snake!" he taunted, and continued on, noticing Sandiramon getting a bit faster, as if fueled by the insult.

30 seconds--the train should be appearing at any moment. Bio-Raidramon continued his run, as his vision began to blur. He knew that this running was speeding the effects of the venom... but it wa either this or face against Sandiramon in a fair fight... one that Bio-Raidramon would lose easily. A light, just ahead. Bio-Raidramon stopped, and turned. Sandiramon slithered to a halt as well. "Venom Axe!!!" the snake cried as he fired another dose of his deadly venom upon Bio-Raidramon, therefore speeding along the effects of the venom even more... the train loomed near.

With the last of his strength, Bio-Raidramon propelled himself into the air, missing the train by only a few inches, and rolled across the top, coming to a stop. Sandiramon's anguished screams were music to this Hybrid's ears, as data began to billow off of the Digimon's body, revealing Rei, collapsed and sweating. Apparently the venom was still affecting him.

His vision began to darken. Was he going to die, here and now? A fitting end, for one in such pain, he supposed.

---

"What?"

"The monster's persona's are beginning to foreshadow that of the children's. It is possible that sometime in the near future, that they will overpower the second half and become dominant."

"Very well... you filthy creatures. You force me to do this."

---

"What the hell were you thinking?! This is not what I wanted!"

"Who cares what you wanted, Shaka? These Limit Devices will keep these creatures in our control... for as long as we need them around."

"What did you mean by that?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

---

"Dammit, Kurata! Why can no one make you understand?!"

"You are the one who doesn't understand! I give you the Perfect Hybrids! Devoid of those petty limitations that the other Hybrids have."

"Humans were never meant to be experimented upon in such ways... those kids... what are we to do with them?"

"Eliminate them. They are of no further use to me."

---

"Do not worry... I won't let the three of you die..."

---

"What? You're supposed to be our leader? Let's get this out in the open--you lack leadership abilities. Until you can prove yourself worthy of that title, then you're not going to command me like a pawn in a chess game, is that clear?"

---

"Rei-sama!" a voice called from behind Rei, as he turned.

"Please, just call me Rei. We're all equals... despite what some people believe."

"Don't mind him... he's a bit hot-headed when it comes to accepting authority... forgive him?" the girl asked.

Rei thought on it a moment. "Why is someone like you defending a boy like that?"

She blushed at this. "I-uh--I feel responsible for him. Like an older sister." she smiled at those words. "Please--don't leave me here though... I can't do this on my own. I need your help." she pleaded.

"I can't live with him... not the way he's acting." Rei shook his head.

"Please..." she asked again.

"I see no way for us to get along." he said, as he turned, but stopped. "This is where I'm moving." he said, as he handed her a slip of paper with his address on it. The phone-number and cell was also printed below it. "If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me." he smiled, giving her a small kiss on her forehead, and rushing off.

"Rei-sama..." she called after him.

---

I was running then... and I'm running now... Rei thought to himself, as his lifeless body rolled about the top of the train. As his body continued to roll, the form of a massive digimon appeared before him. I leaned down, and picked him up in it's claws, as it hurried away.

---

Light invaded Rei's eyes harshly, as he awoke in a familiar room.

"You're awake..." a familiar voice cut in.

"Wha--?! What am I doing here?!" Rei sprang up, realizing where he was, before laying back down, gritting his teeth.

"Take it easy, Rei." a man said, as he approached the edge of the bed Rei was in. "Those toxins in your body are still working their way out. Thank god for Zaki. She came to your rescue. If you had laid up there for a few more minutes, all we could have done would have been make you comfortable." the man said.

"Professor Uzuki..." Rei realized.

---

"So... that deadbeat got himself into more trouble, eh?" Tsuya laughed. "That doesn't surprise me. I was always the strongest... and he the weaker."

"Be quiet, Tsuya! you're only more arrogant than Rei, not stronger."

Tsuya stuck out his lower lip and frowned. He was too stronger. He was on the brink of breaking that wretched limiter...

---

"So... evolve for me. Let me check your Hybrid form for errors." the professor said.

"Huh? Errors?"

"That venom is a computer-virus based poison--it could effect your other form if it goes unchecked."

"Right... right..." Rei shook his head, as he extended his hand, and encoded it with his Digisoul, reaching down and placing his hand on the D-IC he carried. "Hyper Bio-Evolution!" he cried, as data began to envelope him, giving him the form of Bio-Raidramon once again.

The professor circled him, checking over the digimon's body for anything that might have been induced by the venom. "Good then. No abnormalities." he said, as the data exploded from around Rei, reverting him back to human form. "What just happened?"

Rei gripped his ear, where a blinking red ring was. "Dammit... it's this damn limit device..." he said.

"Can't you have it removed?"

"There's a bomb inside of it." Rei said. "Or had you forgotten?" Rei laughed.

"I'm getting old, boy." the bearded professor said. "Give me some lead-way, eh?" he laughed.

Uzuki--he was the one who had saved them from Kurata. But... before that he was the one who had done many of the experiments on them--including the limit device positioned on the three's left ears. Rei's was in the form of a red ring. Zaki's a diamond stud, and Tsuya's a silver ring, positioned on his earlobe, not in it, creating a large opening in his ear.

Each, as Rei had stated, were wired to blow up if they were removed, effectively killing their respective wearer. Uzuki had explained to them that it allowed Kurata to keep tabs on them, to see if they were the failures he had thought them to be. Until the four (the hybrids and their professor) found a way to remove the device, then Kurata would know where they were, constantly.

"If only we had Kurata's code..." Uzuki said.

"No need to crave what we don't have..." Rei smiled. "Well... are the others here? I suppose that they are... since I'm in their house." he added.

"Yea. I told them to wait outside, because of the venom being of a computer virus nature, and it being able to infect them as well." Uzuki said He knocked on the door, and Zaki opened it. "It's safe to come in now." he informed them, as Zaki came running, whilst Tsuya casually walked into the room, leaning against the frame of the door.

"Thank god! I didn't know what was happening when your limiter let off that signal."

"I did--I thought he was dying." Tsuya said coldly.

Rei merely exchanged a leer with the younger boy. "Well still... I took out Sandiramon." he laughed. "Let's see you take on a Perfect at half of your strength cause of poison!" he challenged.

"I wouldn't have gotten blasted by it's venom... and wouldn't have had to set a trap... I would have ripped that snake's jaws apart when it came at me." Tsuya boasted. "You got hit by the venom and had to run down a train shaft to find a train to run him over with." he added. "If you had rolled off of that train, you'd be dead."

"..." another leer was exchanged, before Zaki nudged Rei.

"What's important is your still alive." she smiled.

"Yea..." he agreed.

Tsuya scoffed and walked out of the room.

"I guess that is what is most important right now." he laughed a bit. However, his laughter was cut short when a loud thud arose from outside the house.

"Zaki! Rei! Get out here now!" Tsuya screamed at the top of his lungs. Rei and Zaki sprang from their seats and hurried outside, to find a battered monster, of the serpent variety.

"How the hell did you survive that?!" Rei demanded.

Sandiramon remained silent, as it raised it's weapon, and charged at the three.

"Hyper Bio Evolution!!!" Rei and Tsuya cried, as they were transformed into their digimon forms. Bio-Magnamon jumped up, stomping into the serpent's head as he propelled himself over the digimon.

Bio-Raidramon locked horn-blade with the axe, struggling to keep the stalemate that Sandiramon had lost earlier. He's stronger?! Rei came to realize. "Get back!" Rei called to Zaki, who did as she was told.

Zaki--she was too scared of her digimon form to fight... so it was often Tsuya or Rei who fought against these digimon invaders.

"Plasma Shoot!" Bio-Magnamon shouted, firing a blitzkrieg of energy beams into the "Hood" Sandiramon's head was. The serpent turned on him, lashing with his tail at the silver warrior, knocking him into the ground. "D-dammit!" he called, as he grabbed the lashing tail, and began to swing the creature through the air, rapidly. "Rei!" he yelled, as he chucked the beast into the air.

"Right!" Bio-Raidramon charged energy, as he unleashed it from his horn-blades onto the snake. "Thunder Blast!!!"

"Photon Shoot!!!" Bio-Magnamon yelled, unleashing yet another blitz of beams onto the snake, the creature exploding into data... as a small tube filled with liquid hit the ground, bursting.

"...?!" Uzuki rushed out, as data exploded from the two Hybrids, their bodies becoming that of Tsuya and Rei again. The two panted, as Uzuki lifted the broken tube, to examine it. "This is--" he began.

"What is it?" Zaki asked.

"It's a special serum... used on Hybrids." Uzuki looked back to Rei and Tsuya. "A mind-control serum." he added.

"So you mean that... Sandiramon just now was a...?"

"Human-Digimon Hybrid... the question is..."

"What and where is his/her other form?" Zaki guessed.

Tsuya laughed.

"What's so damn funny?" Rei demanded.

"You weren't able to kill that thing afterall." Tsuya continued to laugh.

"Why you--" Rei lunged at Tsuya, as the two rolled across the sidewalk, thrashing about.

---

Jay Crowind

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chapter 2's a bit jumpy. Oh, and this line

Zaki--she was too scared of her digimon form to fight... so it was often Tsuya or Rei who fought against these digimon invaders.

should be Zaki was too scared of her digimon form to fight, so it was often Tsuya or Rei who fought against these digimon invaders.
The funny thing is, I read this after I read MugenSeiRyuu's post about having a fanfic idea of biohybrids.

Well, I skim-read this, so that's all I can say at the moment.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting concept. Hope you don´t mind that I´m working on my own little BioHybrid project. ( Which came to my mind thanks to Savers, not your fanfic. )