Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
jumpfesta22_1_december17_2021.jpg
jumpfesta22_december17_2021.png
jumpfesta22_2_december17_2021.jpg

Jump Festa '22 is this weekend, with both in person and online components.

There is a long history of Digimon booths/sections at Jump Festa, and this time is no different.

Digimon Web has put up images of the Digimon booth from the event.

The main focus and central display is Ghost Game, as you would expect, with a product display and the Gammamon mascot suit.

The various walls are dedicated to Dreamers, various products, and from what little we can see of the other wall, it appears to be dedicated to the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Tamers.

As a fun little bonus, they'll be giving away Gammamon sun visors.

Jump Festa '22 is December 18th and 19th in Japan.

Update- The Digimon TV account has shown off more of Digimon at Jump Festa.

jumpfesta22_3_december17_2021.jpg
jumpfesta22_4_december17_2021.jpg

Over at the Toei booth there will be a Digimon corner featuring production materials from the show, along with a brand new never before seen Gammamon statue. (Update- The more I look at that statue the more I think it's stood somewhere before and it being new is a mistake on my part...)

In addition, likely produced to show off at Jump Festa, is a few new Ghost Game promos...

The first one is the Ghost Navigator doing a general 'spooky' style overview of the content of the show while it shows off the various hero characters.

The second is Naoto Takenaka, the Ghost Navigator himself, talking about the show & characters, and mentioning he's happy to bring you to such a mysterious/strange world.

Digimon often has nice booths at Jump Festa, along with new promo videos, and it's nice to see a decent looking small booth this time. The sun visor is a nice little basic giveaway also.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 7,640
Last edited:

bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a cute little booth. I hope we get some Digimon news.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is nice. Glad to hear stuff about it being in a thing like this. They do support this series. It's been pretty good.