Digimon Anime Start Guide- Ghost Game Introduction Preview Magazine

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oddly, the silhouette puts me a lot in mind of Tokoyami (particularly in Black Abyss Mode) from MHA.

The extra bit on Ruri is interesting. Makes it sound like she puts some kind of act on.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this is interesting. Can't wait to see how this works and that's an interesting evo we can't funny see.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't belive people are already complaining that a digimon is overdesigned, even tho we literally only have the silhouette.

This forum is really funny sometimes lol
I cant believe people are already complaining about other people opinions, etc.

Yep, gammamon evolution looks so overdesigned, also, its so funny how much people was complaining about how main digimon got humanized in their ultimate lvls and here we have gammamon who is already humanoid in adult stage lmao.
Yeah I'm, so what? Isn't that what 90% of discussion boils down to at the end of the day?

Besides, my point still stands, we literally only have a silhouette and no one can make an informed opinion off that alone, no matter how hard you insist you can "already tell" how much overdesigned you think it looks, because at the end of the day this has become a Rorschach test and people are gonna see what they want to see. This could just as easily end up looking like just a taller Gammamon, but with a cape now for exemple. If anything (imaginary spikes aside) this is what the silhouette most easily reads as if you haven't already decided is gonna be Devimon 2.0 for no reason.

Edit: to illustrate my point about the Rorschach test thing

why_by_industrialpanic_derieot-pre.jpg
You jest but the one on the right is Vulturemon.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I totally want arukenimon as a villain and she evolving into an ultimate arukenimon.

Would love a brideboltmon.

Same. Jorogumo/Tsuchigumo are perfect fits for Archnemon hopefully they better get same attacks to spawn sooo many Archnemon like Archnemon releasing countless Dokugomon within her abdomen/Dokugumon releasing KoDokugumon not that new Child level unless if it is really included...

BrideBoltmon Hell yes...

But shame it's most unlikely... Too bad.

Can't wait to see Adult forms of Jellymon/Angoramon's.

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm interested to see what they do with Mummymon, if that's how creepy they can make the likes of Clockmon.