Digimon Analyzer

Eimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I got a Digimon Analyzer (A.K.A. Koushirou's Laptop) the other day.  Unfortunately, there are a few things I haven't been able to figure out, and File Island's data was pretty skimpy in this department.  I couldn't get our scanner to work, but I went to my sister's house and scanned a few relevant pages from the manual, in case anybody can read them and help me out.  (Note to dial-up users, the images are a little under a meg each, for legibility.)

First of all, the math minigame.  It seems like it should be easy, but I can't get it to work.  (Not to mention I can't read the kanji between the two numbers.)
Manual p. 20

Second, I can't figure out how to reset the memory (just pressing the reset button isn't enough).
Manual p. 24

Finally, whenever I enter my friends' data, it comes up with a digimon that somehow corresponds to it.  I was just curious what the manual said about this digimon.  (My data generated Guardromon, my brother-in-law's generated Kuwagamon, and my sister's generated Numemon.  I'd like to know what exactly to rub in her face. ^u^)
Manual p. 21

tamer4315

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did you win this from me??? I hope it is working out well for you and sorry I cant help not sure myself what to do LOL

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We could never figure out the math minigame. ^^;; I even had a screencap of what the screen said, and I could never find anyone to translate it...I may be able to dig that up and see if someone here knows.

Can't remember how to reset, either, but I seem to recall there being additional button pressing and a confirmation screen involved. Just try holding down stuff while you press the reset button, I guess.

Didn't realize that about the data; that's interesting. XD (Sorry I'm not more help...>.<)