Digimon analyzer/ D Terminal

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys just curious if there are any places that have all the entries that are in these Digimon analyzer type of toys. I'm also curious what they are all compatible with. Like would connecting a Digimon 20 to the Digimon analyzer work? Also which one would you all consider to be the best available? Just think some info on these pokedex type of toys would be really interesting.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are 5 devices I am familiar with, I'll tell you what I know below:

Digimon Analyzer
Based on Koshiro's laptop, this is what I would personally consider the coolest one there is. Reason being is that it has the most actual analyzing functionality AND it has unique sprites not used anywhere else. It has data for all of the Digital Monster and Digimon Pendulum series devices, excluding .5 devices and Pendulum ZERO, but including Ver.S and Ver.Wonderswan. It does indeed work with the DM20 and Pen20, though sometimes the results won't be what you expect, and there's various reasons for that (for example, Zudomon and Whamon show up as each other because their index order was switched for no reason on the Pen20, and any Digimon from a .5 Pendulum will show up as its .0 counterpart). It also works with the Digivice to scan Digimon from there as well. You unlock Digimon by scanning them, or by completing simple games.

Japanese D-Terminal
I have no experience with this one, but I guess it stores eggs and tells you about Digimon on the D3?

American D-Terminal
Has 351 Digimon documented within it, and has minor scanning capabilities with the American D3. Not compatible with most other devices, though it KIND OF works with the modern devices in Other mode for battles.

D-Gather
SEA Exclusive, basically the American D-Terminal in a new shell, BUT with more Digimon and very light raising features.

DigiWindow
Thoma's computer from Savers, and much more of a game than the other devices. Has connectivity with the Digivice iC, and some of the best sprites around, but I've found that not knowing Japanese is definitely a hindrance with this one, as some of the games ask you questions.

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the info! Would be nice to get a little more info on the Japanese D-terminal. I kind of thought it would logically be a step up from the Digimon analyzer. Like it would have all the D3 options like fusing and holding the Digimentals and giving info on all the D3 digimons, but I thought it would still be able to connect to and analyze the v pets and pendulums. I also wonder if it would unlock Vdramon for the Digivice. If anyone has the Japanese D-terminal I would like to know more :D

raxisa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am receiving a Japanese D-Terminal in a few days. From what I understand it can scan and trade Digimon and Digimetals from D3 and Wonderswan. I don't have a working D3 but I do have a Wonderswan, so I will know more soon!

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am receiving a Japanese D-Terminal in a few days. From what I understand it can scan and trade Digimon and Digimetals from D3 and Wonderswan. I don't have a working D3 but I do have a Wonderswan, so I will know more soon!
So have you managed to give it a try yet?

raxisa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've played with it a little bit now. It's fun but nothing revolutionary, though I'm sure there's more that I don't understand.

I've successfully analyzed Digimon off my D3 and transferred Digimentals over from the Tag Tamers Wonderswan game, but I can't get it to play nice with my Pendulum at all, even though they are supposed to be compatible. I was also hoping it'd work with the Digital Monster for Wonderswan game, but no dice. The screen is nice and it's a cool device in general but it is more of a fun novelty than it is helpful.

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've played with it a little bit now. It's fun but nothing revolutionary, though I'm sure there's more that I don't understand.

I've successfully analyzed Digimon off my D3 and transferred Digimentals over from the Tag Tamers Wonderswan game, but I can't get it to play nice with my Pendulum at all, even though they are supposed to be compatible. I was also hoping it'd work with the Digital Monster for Wonderswan game, but no dice. The screen is nice and it's a cool device in general but it is more of a fun novelty than it is helpful.
So what sorts of digimon are available in the library? Are there mons from the v-pets or pendulums?