Digimon Adventure

magnumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is this the first season? well by far this season gives the most wonderful plot? what do you think?

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, this is the first season. The plot is very well written, I think. Everything flows evenly into the next arc.

magnumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
does the first season have a manga? as the digimon series progresses the seasons steadily loses its plotwise origin, and the number of tamers decreases. well i like the number of characters in the first season. if anyone could refer me to sites where can i download the first season, pls PM me

Izkata

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, Adventure has a manga. I checked the english version out from the library where I worked over the summer ;D ('Twas in the children's section, which just made it more amusing)

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Japanese manga? No. A Chinese manhua? Yes. :p It looks like manga, but it's actually manhua. (Meh, I don't really care, actually. I call it manga for the heck of it.)

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digiboy123 said:
A Japanese manga? No. A Chinese manhua? Yes. :p It looks like manga, but it's actually manhua. (Meh, I don't really care, actually. I call it manga for the heck of it.)
Manga is what they call it in Japanese, and Manhua/Manhwa is what they call it in Chinese, but both are written the same in Kanji. (If I'm right)

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tokyopop did a manga based on the tv show - and it royally sucked!
Adventure 01 is the first tv season yes.

leon said:
Doesn't appreciation for Adventure go in the "Favorite Season Thread?"
It isn't just appreciation of Adventure other questions to be answered - so this time no.