Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Bandai Premium shop has put up an image of the upcoming 'Digimon Adventure. tri. Complete Selection Animation Digivice'

Image Thumbnail

Preorders will begin July 31st and end September 24th. The digivice will ship in December.

It will cost 7020 yen.

There is also a poster teaser image of the digivice with more information, hopefully someone will translate it for us.

Image Thumbnail

Here is the product page for anyone who wants to preorder.

The previous discussion thread for the tri digivice is here. Discussions from there can continue here.

Wuqinglong

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Skimmed the image quick, too busy to do a full translation unfortunately but I'm sure someone else will soon. The gist of the ad is that it is the first in a line of products aimed towards adult anime fans called Complete Selection Animation, that they've used all of their know-how and technology to recreate the authentic sounds and light(s) from the animation, and it is a reasonable price. More detail July 31st.

Last edited:

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that they've used all of their know-how and technology to recreate the authentic sounds and colors from the animation, and it is a reasonable price.
So this Digivice will finally have a color screen?

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll probably pass unless they release color specific ones. It looks to similar on the outside to me.

Wuqinglong

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that they've used all of their know-how and technology to recreate the authentic sounds and colors from the animation, and it is a reasonable price.
So this Digivice will finally have a color screen?
Sorry I am sleep deprived and my brain replaced "lights" with "colors" their is no mention of a color screen. Nothing about the screen at all actually. Just a lot of talking about how great it is and how it will look exactly like the digivice in the show.

Last edited:

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Colors? So, basically, red dots will appear on the screen occasionally? What, does it flash orange if you raise Agumon?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[...]they've used all of their know-how and technology to recreate the authentic sounds and light(s) from the animation[...]
Sure, authentic sound. because the adventure digivice always was an acoustic materpiece lol

But authentic lights... Now we're talking! If the lights are actually authentic to the series that would mean that this digivice should be able to generate a huge amount of incredibly bright yellow light that purifies evil. it also, if eight digivices are brought together, it should also be able to generate high energy focused light beams forming a cube shaped energy box with the ability to withstand universe-destroying explosions. Both of those applications are highly useful in many circumstances and I would definitely considering buying one of these if that's really what they are capable of.

And let's not forget that they also need inbuilt GPS so that you can use them to find other digivices in your area...

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe it glows and emits sounds like it does in the show when certain events are happening?
Like for, if example, you had a Togemon and she evolved to Lilimon, the Digivice would glow green and make the same sounds as a Digivice activating for evolution.
That'd be so cool.

Wuqinglong

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe it glows and emits sounds like it does in the show when certain events are happening?
Like for, if example, you had a Togemon and she evolved to Lilimon, the Digivice would glow green and make the same sounds as a Digivice activating for evolution.
That'd be so cool.
It does mention it recreates the evolution scene from the show. So I am guessing your inference may be close to the truth if not spot on. Still, no confirmation until July 31st probably.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now I kinda want it. I need more details first.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[...]they've used all of their know-how and technology to recreate the authentic sounds and light(s) from the animation[...]
Sure, authentic sound. because the adventure digivice always was an acoustic materpiece lol

But authentic lights... Now we're talking! If the lights are actually authentic to the series that would mean that this digivice should be able to generate a huge amount of incredibly bright yellow light that purifies evil. it also, if eight digivices are brought together, it should also be able to generate high energy focused light beams forming a cube shaped energy box with the ability to withstand universe-destroying explosions. Both of those applications are highly useful in many circumstances and I would definitely considering buying one of these if that's really what they are capable of.

And let's not forget that they also need inbuilt GPS so that you can use them to find other digivices in your area...
The real dream.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, it is very cheap compared to other stuff. And if it is indeed more detailed and accurate... I'm buying it.

Last edited:

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Assuming that picture is true to the product, I do see some physical differences between this and the 15th anniversary edition. The antenna is different, the buttons look more detailed, the Digi-alphabet etchings might be colored black, and there's no connection port thingy to other Digivices for now.

I want this, but mainly because I've never had an Adventure Digivice.

ThunderDramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh, I kinda want this considering I skipped out on the 15th Anniversary Ver. If it's anything like the CSM Drivers for Kamen Rider, the detail on them should be good.

Darasuum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that a solid blue or is it see through with nothing inside yet?

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I asked a Spanish middleman and he told me that they might hold the Digivice in the border because it contains batteries. Do you guys know anything about that? It didn't sound right to me :/ since the rest of the world would have to get it shipped outside of Japan.

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Google translates the red-colored text on the bottom of the page as "This product is not a portable LCD game machine"...
So it's just a cosplay prop that beeps and lights up?

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I asked a Spanish middleman and he told me that they might hold the Digivice in the border because it contains batteries. Do you guys know anything about that? It didn't sound right to me :/ since the rest of the world would have to get it shipped outside of Japan.
It is possible, it is an EU rule.

Blaise2003

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Google translates the red-colored text on the bottom of the page as "This product is not a portable LCD game machine"...
So it's just a cosplay prop that beeps and lights up?
If it isn't a game I will go up to the people who thought this up and personally punch them in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.