Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like they'll use that 15th anniversary Digivice mold again...

Image Thumbnail

Officially titled the Complete Selection Animation Digivice (with a notice above that it's a new 'project' for tri.)

Doesn't quite confirm 'what' exactly it is... but it appears to be a new Digivice toy themed after tri... So... confirmation the classic digivice is back?

Thanks to bokutachi for the news.

More info will be given in the next V-Jump, which is after the DigiFes event.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
+1 for classic. They're squishing our wallets for sure with 15th Anniversary (and we're almost in the 16th) and Tri. but... who cares xP

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
+1 for classic. They're squishing our wallets for sure with 15th Anniversary (and we're almost in the 16th) and Tri. but... who cares xP
We're in the 16th.

Digimon Adventure started 1999.

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay this is really interesting though because we still haven't seen anything but Taichi's Digivice in the first PV. This and the PV could hint that good ol' Digivice is going to be the one we'll be seeing in tri., aka no new upgrades or anything, but it brings up another thing. What about Hikari's and Takeru's D-3??? Are they going to keep those, or will they get a downgrade (or was that upgrade ever there, tri., hmm? The plot thickens)?? 'Cause you'd imagine we'd also be getting D-3s here too if Hikari and Takeru are keeping them. Of course, Bandai could announce those later on, only time will tell. Either way, this is super interesting. And I might want one.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like they'll use that 15th anniversary Digivice mold again...

Image Thumbnail
First thought when looking at it: Is that a theoretical dark Digivice of the partner of Alphamon (if alphamon is actually the villain)? The I noticed that the blackness is probably because they want to keep things mysterious (will tri introduce some new exciting digivice color we haven't seen yet lol?)...

Officially titled the Complete Selection Animation Digivice (with a notice above that it's a new 'project' for tri.)

Doesn't quite confirm 'what' exactly it is... but it appears to be a new Digivice toy themed after tri... So... confirmation the classic digivice is back?
"complete selection" sounds like there will be many versions of it... but I'm more concerned with the gameplay.... if it's the same shake-to-wals concept like most of the digivices they'd have to change the levels bosses and evolutions to tri. related things. Which raises the question about when they plan to release that. One one hand I'm not sure if that first part of tri would offer enough material to get the same amount of content compared to the original digivice that was based on half of the anime, on the other hand I don't feel they would announce a normal toy like this years in advance and it coming out around or before the first part of tri gets released would kinda make sense... maybe we'll even get some cryptic spoilers for the later parts of tri through that digivice? that would be neat.

donald

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry that I didn't see this post so I posted another one.
Now I post my ideas here.

First of all, the "Complete Selection" is a new toy line of Bandai, which has better details, for adult.
And the new digivice is one of its new product. It doesn't mean that the digivice includes the complete colors or something else.

Second, the dark shadow exactly could show some details of the digivice if you watch it carefully.
I tried to draw out the details.

It's not the 15th digivice, It changes into a new looking.
The digivice for Digimon Adventure Tri.

Looking forward to the next month's V-Jump.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe I'm blind? I see no difference. If its physically different I'll gladly add a fourth to my collection but if its the same outside even with different innerworkings I'll most likely pass. Unless its a vpet style with digimon I like.. That would work too, but unlikely.

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm completely fine with them fucking with us, letting Hikari and Takeru keep their D-3s, but never bringing up anything related to Zero Two outside of that. What fun that will be...

I would imagine that this new Digivice will contain whatever new evolutions come out of tri., so I wouldn't worry about them just pushing out the same V-Pet from fifteen years ago with nothing but a coat of paint.

Azrael

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope I catch it before it's too late. I have been digivice hunting forever, I missed the last one.

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sooooo want this, and I swear, when I earn a decent amount of money, I'll go on a binge shopping for Digivices, and for the Adventure and Movies BD Boxes. I've lived too long with a dead Digivice iC that I don't even use anymore, because my mom laughs at me whenever I ask her for money to buy the cell for it.
P.S.: Yes, it's the one with that Data Cardass thing activated.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new discussion and news thread is here.

Feel free to continue discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.