Digimon Adventure tri BD Packaging & bonus items, more discussion. Edit- Promo images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm stoked about that poster. Which image is from which magazine? I'm gonna track these down.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm stoked about that poster. Which image is from which magazine? I'm gonna track these down.
Check the file names. I named them that way so people could check.

Sandra U.

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was wondering if Matt's cooking skills will be shown in tri, I guess there is a chance.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
PASH! Magazine has an interview with Natsuki Hanae (Taichi) in their new issue which came out today in Japan.

Image Thumbnail

Also, slightly better copy of the Otomedia image courtesy of AiBiam.

Image Thumbnail

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And for the Yamato fans.... images of Yamato with his band... and Takeru with a HAT!

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And for the Yamato fans.... images of Yamato with his band... and Takeru with a HAT!

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

I am definitely gonna miss that old 02 Gilligan hat of his. But the fedora one does look fine on him too.

Last edited:

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, that first picture looks like Yamato in a legit music video lel.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting.. An article said he had a new bass but that's the original model.

Any source I could credit for those screenshots? :3

Last edited:

krfz41

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new image of Agumon and Taichi in the sunset from the twitter page:

Image Thumbnail

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are really nice. And maybe TK can be one of only 4 people ever to pull off that kind of hat.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A TV commercial (seemingly with new footage) aired on Tokyo MX in-between Anohana (I believe it's a screening of the movie and not a repeat of the show) and a new episode of Utawarerumono: The False Faces (False Face is directed by Motonaga) a few hours ago in Japan.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last edited:

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice photos, I like the group shots. We can't even read Japanese but I guess everyone can guess that the pictures imply Jyou is too busy with school work to help. Hopefully they get thrown into the DIgital World at some point so Jyou can be there to help - no excuses :p

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some screenshots here and there have appeared from that commercial that occurred this morning. But this one really just caught my attention:
Image ThumbnailCan we just take a look at Takeru's fashion? Poor thing has lost his mind without Daisuke around.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some screenshots here and there have appeared from that commercial that occurred this morning. But this one really just caught my attention:
http://i65.tinypic.com/2rcnckk.jpg
I sort of hope he has a different hat everytime he could viably go home, with no explanation or mention of the different hats from anyone.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
http://i65.tinypic.com/2rcnckk.jpg
I sort of hope he has a different hat everytime he could viably go home, with no explanation or mention of the different hats from anyone.
I had joked he has a box of hats he keeps in his closet and he goes through and picks one out when he goes out depending on his mood. I think the joke may actually have some evidence behind it.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The vid is up on YouTube. Nothing too new, but I'm wondering if the BR will have any extra footage? I wouldn't put it beyond Japan to due art clean up or have 45 seconds of new footage.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The vid is up on YouTube. Nothing too new, but I'm wondering if the BR will have any extra footage? I wouldn't put it beyond Japan to due art clean up or have 45 seconds of new footage.
It's a junky screenrip from niconico. If people want to find it they are welcome to, I'd rather wait at this point. If someone wants to post it feel free, but eh...

And the episode is likely done by now with BDs already being produced.

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I doubt it, especially if you remember that a special edition of the Blu-ray with unique packaging will be sold at some of the cinemas showing the episode.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know what. I also want this. It could be a funny running gag to add a bit of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.