Digimon Adventure tri BD Packaging & bonus items, more discussion. Edit- Promo images

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have trouble telling Tri Yamato and Tri Takeru apart even when they are colored. They're like twins in different school uniforms.

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For a sec I thought those last two might be Kenji Watanabe, but still cool nonetheless.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These will be a nice hunt to track down.. And costly.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we can embed those... along with some others.

The previews of various upcoming images in magazine include Newtype, Animedia, and Otomedia.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

I'm pleased that not only is it 4 pieces of all new art, but that we are getting a nice looking one that isn't in the shows own style.

All the images are from various official Twitters.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah that Frontier picture looks badass imo, thanks for uploading.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah that Frontier picture looks badass imo, thanks for uploading.
I think we can just say 'the image from Newtype' or 'the one with Omegamon' rather than wording it in a way that is meant to confuse people.

Treble-Clef

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Otomedia image is my favorite. I know it's kinda slice of lifey but I enjoy it~

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The one of Taichi and Yamato with Omegamon in the background looks badass af.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yamato sure looks mad in that one.

Reminds me of the Digimon: The Movie poster. :p

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Takerus hair seems to be getting darker and darker each time we see him. Pata is sure cute in that screen shot though.

Hikari and mimi sure like that ice cream. I like how they are having different characters match up. If only they would include the 02 kids. Perhaps they will as these movies release?

Shinraisei

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we can embed those... along with some others.

The previews of various upcoming images in magazine include Newtype, Animedia, and Otomedia.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

I'm pleased that not only is it 4 pieces of all new art, but that we are getting a nice looking one that isn't in the shows own style.

All the images are from various official Twitters.
The watercoloured one (top right) for Animedia is part of something the official Digimon site named as the "Digimon Tribute". The illustration here is by mangaka Kuwahara Sota of Kurenai Ouji. I suspect we'll get an explanation of whether or not this is a tribute illustration series or just a one-shot deal in this issue. It'll be nice if it'll be something ongoing during the film series!

Also if you look closely in the Newtype image by Uki, there's two screenshots from the film--one appears to be Yamato's band (in low saturation colours) and the other is Sora with Taichi at the edge of the shot. :D

Sandra U.

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The 4 images look good, my favourite is the group one. Mimi and Kari's ice pops I guess teasing Kari's love for ice cream

Last edited:

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Brave New Frontier image makes me feel like Tai and Matt are going to (maybe for one movie) be journeying through the Digital World with Omnimon. How awesome would that be? It would make be a nice change for a show where we typically don't get to see the strongest form of a character for more than a couple minutes per episode. It would be also nice if Omnimon could "master that form" so he didn't have to break down into Agumon and Gabumon immediately after a fight to conserve energy all the time. (for you DBZ fans, it could be similar to how Goku and Gohan mastered staying in the Super Saiyan form)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not proper good quality images yet, but thanks to ElBedel we have full shots of the new images from Animedia.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not proper good quality images yet, but thanks to ElBedel we have full shots of the new images from Animedia.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail
I really like these images.

The tribute poster is very good. The characters look amazing (although Yamato may look too sweet).

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of people have complained about Yamato and Takeru looking like twins. I guess that's why they changed the hair color a little. So we could tell them apart. The tribute picture is really amazing...
But how about the 02 kids? I really hope that toei will release just as amazing visuals if they ever are shown as an important part of the movie or appear at all. Toei just can't forget about them after all the merch they've always been in with Adventure kids. It just wouldn't make sense at this point... The bonds and the love all the characters have for eachother.. I would be heart broken if that was ignored!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That tribute picture of them as kids and now is really nice. Almost poster level nice right? Thanks for the new pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.