Digimon Adventure Takeru/Angemon and Hikari/Angewomon GEM figures release information

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We finally have release information and some nice color images for these figures.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Pre-orders will start on July 31st for the eye-watering price of 12528 Yen each (a touch over $100.)

The figures will ship in February 2016.

Thanks to bokutachi for the news.

Prior thread for these figures is here.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Never actually realized how uncovered Angewomon is. She must get cold really easily. :p

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angewomon. They said Digimon is for children. Digimon is a children's tv show they said!

Mature + Youthfulness of Innocent combination is magnificent.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably a given but are these PB only (again)?

TSlice

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The top left pictures are straight up for Angewoman's boobs. Like, "Just in case you didn't notice......tits. Look at them."

Side note: these two are going to look glorious in Tri.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They're very, very detailed *stares at Angewomon's bust*

Jokes asides, they seem to be an art piece, particularly Angemon (maybe cause he has more clothes to give detail to...) and their size is way bigger than the ones that have been already released. Definitely worth the price for any collector, but I'm more into the mini figures so I'll pass. I'm still struggling to see how I'll get the new Digivice, even if it's just for cosplaying.

DerMond

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The top left pictures are straight up for Angewoman's boobs. Like, "Just in case you didn't notice......tits. Look at them."
Thought the same thing. ha ha.

These look grwat. I'm glad they went with the darker gold for Angemon's yellow parts.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I get enough overtime I may splurge for these. I find them pricey for the size, like the rest of this line, though.

Nebu

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn son, look those fine looking titties

But really these figures are really nice looking I would honestly love to have them both, but sadly money is a real issue for me (。•́︿•̀。)

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The product pages for the figures are up at "Megatrea Shop", with images from multple angles:

Hikari & Angewomon: http://www.megatreshop.jp/products/366/index.html

Takeru & Angemon: http://www.megatreshop.jp/products/367/index.html

It seems that there is no way to display that Angewomon figure that doesn't look nsfw. Anyway the quality on those figures looks really great my dream scenario would be that they'd stop limiting themselves to the anime partners and just pick a random digimon from the reference book every months for some variety. It still wouldn't make me buy them for that kind of price though *sigh*.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems that there is now way to display that Angewomon figure that doesn't look nsfw.
Fixed the spelling mistake, sort of.

And there is a way to do it so it doesn't look pervy.

Put Angewomon in a box and just put Hikari on a shelf.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't get the complaints about the price. It's expensive but the price is actually pretty reasonable for a statue of that size. The Digivices and pretty much everything from the P-Bandai shop have been a lot more expensive for what they're worth in my opinion. I really want that Angemon and Takeru but I don't have enough space/money. :( I don't normally collect statues anyways but it's getting harder and harder to resist them.