Digimon Adventure: Special Digest Streaming on Youtube Subbed

Tarama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dominimon has left the chat

Jokes aside, I hope we will see some V-Tamer mons in other media after the newest crossover manga. They are great mons.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it is the regular Thunderbirmon. It lacks that syringe thingy on its tail.
Ah, I hadn't realized that Thunderbirmon's head is red beneath the helmet.

I hope Dominimon shows up and we finally get a Principality Digimon.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, I hadn't realized that Thunderbirmon's head is red beneath the helmet.
It's normally not, but BioThunderbirmon's head isn't red beneath its helmet either. They both have white heads.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the red color may be part of Thunderbirmon's beak.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Toei: "Dominimon? What is a dominimon? Is it edible?"

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm wondering if our Patamon and Gatomon are the Seraphimon and Ophanimon there who fought in some great war? That could be really interesting that they all had pass lives before the Chosen were selected. I also am wondering if the bird Digimon is sending those feathers to grant miracles to happen. It just cant be coincidental.

GoldenEXP

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woawoa holy hec
looks like ghoulmon will be the main villain? Valdurmon was the source of the wings? Just about every angel digimon in sight??
very very exciting things here!
cant wait for it to come back

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if Deathmon will only play a role in flashbacks (considering its profile has it take action only during apocalyptic situations), or if it will be a major villain. It fits in with Algomon and the maybe-Shademon, with the creepy eye theme.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really exciting to see all those Digimon. If only Dominimon was also present.

And honestly I would prefer a more Frontier-like approach to the Chosen Children this time around; the Homeostasis, while interesting in some thematic ways, always kind of felt like they were denying the Digimon themselves agency in how their world is run.
Huh. That might actually be the case, since this time the Children simply stumble across the Digimon and make friends with them, instead of being "destined" to unite (even though Agumon states he already knew Taichi; maybe Agumon is an exception). Plus, it's implied the Digimon already had roles in this Digital World. This could be more akin to Neamon and Bokomon, only they're able to evolve.
I don't think the partnership is casual in this series, Koushiro's laptop has a reference to "The Choosen One" when he receives his digivice and the kids are always summoned when a Digimon is causing trouble. The Valdurmon scenes and feather also imply there is something greater going on.

Mon-Ohma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm wondering if our Patamon and Gatomon are the Seraphimon and Ophanimon there who fought in some great war? That could be really interesting that they all had pass lives before the Chosen were selected. I also am wondering if the bird Digimon is sending those feathers to grant miracles to happen. It just cant be coincidental.
Something has got me thinking. We remember how the 02 Partners were ancient Digimon placed into suspended animation. What if they perhaps do something similiar with the Angels?

Apprentices who were too young and inexperienced to fight in the war, so were hidden away for protection. But are now the only living remnants of a civilisation that was essentially the guardians of the Digital World.

We shall see if it will be even more interesting than Xros manga ;).
Well, if none of the girls get possessed by a Digimon and turned into creepy walking fanservice, I'd say that was an improvement.

Last edited:

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Lopmon line (Turuiemon preference) is my favorite! So, I'm psyched to see a little Cherubimon. I hope it's more than just a cameo appearance (maybe he won't be a temporary enemy this time!)
No Holydramon in that line up, so I wonder if they'll go the Ophanimon route with Tailmon this time. They've been pretty tied between which route they wanted to take so after engaging it in the movies, I think it's fair to do something different for the reboot.
Seeing Rasielmon, I really would not be surprised to see Meiko show up as the new Chosen Child of the series. Every Digimon series needs to have a new character introduced to the team and since the Hikari route has long been spoiled, it might make sense to add someone else.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rasielmon in this new season is really perfect chance to get her in which she didn't appear in Tri. I hope that Meiko gets a chance to appear there.

TMS's post pointed out. So will we see more eye-related villains? I wonder what's the relation and reasons for making them villains?

Ghoulmon = Deathmon. I wonder if they will introduce that black version of Deathmon? I cannot believe I forgot Ghoulmon's original name!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK. So we have a Deathmon and army, a bunch of the angels, one of the Chaosmon parts and this sure is interesting. Looks like they really tried to make this different.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, the syringe in BioThunderbirdmon's tail doesn't seem like it would be visible from this angle anyway. These do have red on both the helmet and the horn, so it might still be BioThunderbirdmon.

Ghoulmon's army definitely has at least a few species. I definitely see Devidramon. Some might be Boogiemon as they have some sort of staff. Others look like they might be candidates for Phascomon. I can't tell if there might be others.

Coelamon and Whamon (hey, it wouldn't be right to do Adventure without Whamon).

In the holy army, I see Valdurmon, Cherubimon, Ophanimon, Seraphimon, SlashAngemon (cool), ClavisAngemon (YES!!!!!), and Rasielmon. Woof, that preview includes all basic Mega-level angelic Digimon apart from Dominimon. I wouldn't be too surprised if we don't see the entire army here. There are a few other holy Mega-level Digimon they could include that are somewhat angelic in appearance (Gallantmon CM, HolyDigitamamon, Goldramon, Magnadramon, and maybe Azulongmon or other of the Harmonious Ones).

Valdurmon's inclusion in particular is interesting. It's not one of the typical holy Digimon. It's noted as an ancient Digimon as well, which seems like it may play a role in the Adventure: Digital World's past. With the light and dark motif going on, I'd have to wonder if Darkdramon might make an appearance. It wouldn't be the first time to have Chaosmon components animated (Savers gave both BanchoLeomon and Sleipmon, while Xros Wars gave Darkdramon). So this does mean that now all 4 components have been animated at some point. Presumably, there should be at least 6 variants of Chaosmon (4C2) - unless the arms can switch sides, which could make 12 (4P2). This is also presuming that you can't form a Chaosmon using 2 of the same component, in which case that would add 4 new possibilities.

Is it just me, or does that dark orb the Digi-Eggs are coming out of look a lot like the Dark Area or Lucemon SM's Gehenna as portrayed in Frontier?

Tylomon, too, huh? It's nice seeing more of the Armor Digimon getting animated. I wonder if we'll finally get ones like Shadramon who haven't appeared in any of the anime (I think that should also include… Frogmon, Sheepmon, Elephantmon, Peacockmon, Orcamon, Rinkmon, true Quetzalmon, Mothmon, Butterflymon, Owlmon, and GoldVeedramon).

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clavissngemon and rasielmon, omg beautiful.

That valdurmon though imagine bancholeomon coming out of nowhere and they become chaosmon together.

Deathmon? Does this mean barbamon?

I am now 100% sure lucemon in someway or form will be here.

Aleco.Caine

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
where the F is Dominimon!!!!! haha I think we never se him in some major product or cards or a official profile but it is amazing to see Rasielmon and Clavis Angermon in the anime.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was a nice little teaser, I look forward to see what they're doing with the Angels this time around since it seems like they'll have a place in the backstory.

Dominimon has left the chat
Was he ever in the chat?

icomeanon6

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Uggggghh, I want the next episode so badly. I'm getting a Frontier vibe with the ruins and the (I assume) shadowy armies of old facing off. A more Frontier-like sense of past legend would be a welcome addition to Adventure. And the whole thing still looks just so fun and exciting and GAAAAH STUPID PANDEMIC.

...I can wait. You can't be an anime fan for this long if you don't learn how to wait for things.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the Angel and Demon War (?? is hinting Hikari and Takeru already?!)

Not seeing Magnadramon makes me wonder if that will be Gatomon's Mega again >W<

Love how Biyomon digivolves via vs bug digimon, while Tentomon digivolves vs marine digimon

I do wonder if Ghoulmon is the Big Boss or just part of the digital world arc? Like we all kinda thought Algomon was the big boss lol