Digimon Adventure: Returns from Hiatus on June 7th with Episode 1

LotusRose

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll gladly rewatch the first three episodes. Granted I probably would've binge-watched them just before the new one airs, but any distraction is welcome right now and I can kinda understand them wanting to start fresh.

DynasBoy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So happy now, the wait was killing me!

Piers

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kids don’t own streaming services. Maybe their parents do and some of these kids can use them, but this is also ignoring the conditioning a schedule gives to kids.
That's like saying they don't own the TV :p
There just isn't any valid reason to be restarting this back to episode one when this is an age where spoilers have to actively be avoided, and guessing this has to be the case for management reasons.

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh man, Start over with episode 1, Darn it. >n<

Rockapheller

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, it is good to have a certain date now but it is not like so much happened in the first three weeks anyway. They could have made a special of what happened in the first three weeks within a 20 min show for the first week, and then carry on from where they dropped in the second week if they want to so bad.

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, it is good to have a certain date now but it is not like so much happened in the first three weeks anyway. They could have made a special of what happened in the first three weeks within a 20 min show for the first week, and then carry on from where they dropped in the second week if they want to so bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUXXNkmsNs

They actually made this recap video, even with english subs.

MidnightWolfie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm entirely okay with the show staring over from episode 1 again. I'm more than okay with it, I think it's a good call. And I can't wait for it to start up!