Digimon: Adventure Redux (Sign-Ups/Discussion) (Hiatus)

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's ok. It's a weird name and I think I was switching it up a lot when I first chose it too.

Right now, I don't think Cae would be down for anything romantic on the gay front, but
there's always a chance that might change. It would depend on a lot of different things. I'm keeping all options open for Cae basically.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know people called Caelen so it's not as weird to me as it should be, it's always spelled differently however.

And I didn't think Cae would ever date anyone ever, it's sorta foreign thought for me, Andy has nothing that would really attract Caelen in my eyes, it's just a fun 'what if' thought for me. If it did happen though I would probably laugh though.

Andy's whole personality sorta screams 'love me all the time pls' so it's just a given that Andy develops a crush at some point, though Sam or Anna would probably be up there in the 'list' as well, though Andrew would probably also pull the whole, 'you are quiet and grumpy I shall dedicate all of my energy to you' on Caelen.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah a lot of it is what if lol I've even considered him having a girlfriend back home but I wanna wait a while to see if anything develops in game before sticking that on him, as I have a hard time seeing him as a cheater. I think once he's able to open up about himself a little, it'll feel less weird for him to get close to someone.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you give him a girlfriend...that poor girl lol

But yeah, time needs to pass an everyone needs to get to know each other more and things like that, once everyone's opened up and gotten used to each other then little romance things can happen, I know what you're getting at.

Aether Engine

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When it comes to joint posts, they're interesting, and i could see wanting to make use of them, there's just also the problems associated with them that folks have pointed. Time zones and whatnot. It doesn't help that some of are on the opposite sides of the world from others. I do know some coordination is possible since we've had chats involving individuals from multiple timezones, just yeah, there's everything else, including author preferences for writing techniques. To condense my point-- Cool idea, just really difficult to execute.

Your dream made me chuckle btw Clawwer. At this point Sam would most certainly be gobsmacked to see Caelen having a thing with Andy, though, as has been pointed out, it is rather early for that stuff to be happening so, who knows how things might turn out. The future can hold interesting surprises.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking to try getting a post up later this week if all goes well. Just so you all know. Not quite sure if we are waiting to move downstairs or not, I need to catch up.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally have time tonight to write up a post. Might not be super long but it'll be something! :)

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry about the huge delay for my reply, I've just been very out of it recently and just couldn't put words together. Hopefully it doesn't sound too bad and stuff.

I know the RP may be moved to the Palace but I thought I'd get a post in anyway! Thanks for the patience guys. Sorry about that.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's my status.

I've had a really shitty last few days. My sickness has come back full swing and I've been hacking and wheezing again. My computer is crashing at lightning speed (and making some really freaky noises while its at it) so much that I've been needing to do my nanowrimo words and posts on my phone. There was a death in the family of a close friend and I've been busy and stressed out and upset about that. You have a very sick and stressed out GM.

I am going to try really hard to update soon, but please don't hold it against me if I can't get it out when I'd wanted to. I know things are a bit slow right now but without a lot of money to run out and buy a new computer and without a magical cure all for chronic bronchitis and mourning, there's really not much that I can do right now >_<

Last edited:

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I posted. Sorry it was so full of suck. I parted ways with my money and got a new computer. But I sunk into a bad depression. Been hurting myself a lot and... other things. I'll try to keep up with things as others post. I should be able to if I just keep them a bit smaller. Again, sorry.

Aether Engine

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't seem that bad to me, though I can understand feeling that way after being away for so long and after coming out of such a serious funk. Speaking for at least myself, it's nice to see you willing to stand up and give it another go. It'll be fine, I'm sure.

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got my net back for the time being. I'm a little sad to see this slow again :/ Who's still interested in the rp? I would like too. I was looking forward to getting the digi eggs and going on to the village for stuff.

I had started on a post, but it was mostly Racheal just wondering when they'd all get there/when something was going to happen. I should get back to writing it. I just want to know if anyone else will be posting too.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we've been waiting on Mackinz. Last I heard he'd been working on a post.

Probably doesn't help with how bad my depression has gotten.

Aether Engine

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still interested in doing more with this RP, definitely.

Sorry to hear the depression is kicking you down =x please let us know if there's anything that can be done to help.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if the post I did wasn't good enough. I wasn't sure how far I should go. =\

Aether Engine

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was pretty funny. Never heard that song before.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I laughed way harder than I should've oh my god Aether!