Digimon: Adventure Redux (Sign-Ups/Discussion) (Hiatus)

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clawwer's Character Andrew in the Main Redux Thread said:
They look like they'd suit you man, Metalphantomon isn't that bad, see?" The blond said, nodding to himself, the reaper wasn't that bad at all, hell he was pretty considerate for a large monster, Andy quite liked him, though he tended to always get a long with adults, respect helped him with that, respect for those around him. "He's pretty cool with that scythe and all, plus he's Gizmo's dad apparently, I've gotta be nice." He stated thoughtfully, just like you were nice to your friends parents, Gizamon was his friend and Metalphanto was his dad, it wasn't that difficult to connect the dots! "Now at least we won't stink like shit as time goes on." He added, laughing.
It isn't often I laugh in a morning when i've just got up. But this one did it Clawwer, especially the last line on stinking XD good one!

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thankyou Vande, I try! :cool: Andy is meant to be humorous after all, at least, that's what I'm trying to do.

Mackinz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually have a post typed up. I'm just waiting for Imperial's opinion before posting. If she doesn't respond by tomorrow afternoon, I'll post it regardless.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah he's been working on one for a while try and have patience please...

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clawwer, can you try and post when you get a chance? It's been almost a week.

Also, ShadowCat13 had to shut off her Internet and won't be able to post consistently for a while. In addition to Brayden, I'll likely bunny her along at some point as I know Rex has been very busy with work.

Feline you could also do to try and post. Then aether too.

After clawwer posts, I'll likely bring andrew and caelen to metalohantomon. The characters upstairs, wrap it up, but don't come down just yet.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah shit sorry Faust! I didn't see your post there. I'll do it right now, I'm so sorry!

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought that might be the case but I didn't want to nag either >_< not sure it'd help but email notifications usually alert me to new posts.

ImperialFeline

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry, I was going to post today but ended up cleaning all day. I'll see what I can get done before bed.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Feline you could also do to try and post. Then aether too.
Aether. Please keep up. Vande, you can probably go as well. I wouldmt wait on aether as kamemon was directly addressed. But aether does need to post. Same instructions as last time, don't come down just yet.

Last edited:

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sure as long as you're up to it. You could give it a day or two if you get busy or whatever. Aether is the most overdue. I'm hoping to post myself either tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning. After that people can start coming downstairs.

Aether Engine

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry, I'll make sure to go today.

EDIT: I am working the post presently, so no worries about this being put off 'til the end of the night.

Last edited:

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sure as long as you're up to it. You could give it a day or two if you get busy or whatever. Aether is the most overdue. I'm hoping to post myself either tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning. After that people can start coming downstairs.
I was defo up to it. I haven't been busy this weekend so it gave me something to do. Hope you do manage to post.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a dream that Caelan and Andrews personalities were switched and Cae kissed Andy so he responded by punching him in the throat while Sam watched in awe and I woke up laughing so hard.

Also I'll write up a new post in a bit, I've been very stressed and strained lately, sorry guys!

Mackinz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I recently joined another RP on a different forum, and the people there introduced me to the concept of the "Joint Post". Pretty much exactly what it's called. Two or more people working together on a single post which one will submit, while RPing two or more characters at a time.

What are your thoughts on idea of Joint Posts, folks? One such tool for the JP, or jup as they affectionately refer to it as, is Mozilla's EtherPad. It allows you to do stuff like this and has been pretty handy in the few jups I've done so far. I still prefer single posts, but maybe jups can help with D:AR? It's certainly fun to do collabs like that.

No pressure on anyone, though. D:AR is working fine as single posts~

Last edited:

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Joint posts would be handy when it's evolution time, since Faust suggested we evolve in pairs. It would be cool if we could do it through a joint post, get it all out in one swing.

Though with the apps you gave and Google Docs and anything else really, doing joint posts may take more time then they should, timezones and stuff, I tend to rip my posts out in a single sitting whilst in class (bad I know) in about 10-20 minutes, having to do one with another person would make it take a lot longer, for me at least, though it would most likely be much longer and higher of quality at the end, so I guess it's a win still in my eyes.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've done joints before. They're okay, but the people in this RP are in drastically different time zones from one another, for the most part. It's not impossible to do, but I don't think it'd be that practical in most situations. I've just done shorter posts and bouts of volleying in situations where a joint post could have worked too. I guess I'd rather have my writing attributed to my own username, I suppose.

Clawwer, your dream is amusing, especially considering some readers joke about cae and andy being a thing. I'm always glad when an RP inspires dreams in someone.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's actually a good idea. Could help me get more posts up often while I'm busy if someone else is helping me with them. That's a good idea to collab on the evolutions, since like you said they'll be in pairs anyways. Clawwer, I actually had you in mind since you're Australian. You could help me with generating ideas and maintaining Brayden's Australian authenticity and I can help you with the "quality" since I'm pretty good with things like embellishments, post format and grammatical stuff.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That could work well Rex, with me helping you to keep the Australian side of things authentic, however it doesn't have to be just through joint posts, you could always just message me a draft if you're not sure about something man! I'm always happy to help.

The dream was extremely amusing Faust, but now I can't stop thinking about Andy and Cae getting together and how Sam would react. I've found myself dreaming about digimon more often lately, thanks to this RP.

Edit: I just realized that I keep misspelling Caelen's name, it's a language thing sorry Faust, instinct just tells me to use an A, I'll pay more attention from now on.

Last edited: