Digimon: Adventure Redux (Sign-Ups/Discussion) (Hiatus)

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Introduction

Strange weather patterns have been observed across the world, much to the bewilderment of even the most intelligent scientists around. While such abnormal weather is a bane for adults, children have reaped the rewards of the flash storms, taking joy in the snow in the summer, as well as the warm, sunny days in the winter.

However, things are starting to get out of hand. These abnormalities are bringing life to a screeching halt. Blizzards and freak thunder storms have caused horrific accidents and fires, which have claimed life after life, leaving trails of devastation in their wake. Some people are losing hope; but not all.

Children are resilient creatures, bearing innocence and naivety even as they mature into young adults. It is this age group who seem immune to the depression and sadness that these random acts of nature have caused. Unknown to them, they have been chosen for this very reason by the Gods of another world to come and try to fix their problems. If these children can save their Digital World, then both realms will once more exist in peace; however, if they fail, then the realms are due to collide, and life as all know it could come to an end.

You take on the role of one of these Chosen Children. Together, with a team of other Chosen Ones, you will help to save the Digital World--and Earth--from ultimate destruction by the hands of the great Apocalymon.

Rules

* As your GM, I run this game. If I notice something is off in your post and request an edit, try not to give me a hard time. It could be I've forgotten to clarify something or you misread a part of another post. No one is out to get you. We just want the RP to run smoothly and with as few confusions as possible.

* Respect one another, absolutely. We're a community here, and there's no need to be arguing. Any outside disagreements should be kept out of the RP, and any internal conflicts should be discussed and mediated here. I'll act as arbitrator if anything comes up between two players. And remember, don't take attacks on your characters as attacks against you! Not all characters are going to get along so if Johnny is really mean to Sally, Johnny's player likely has nothing against Sally's player and is just having fun.

* No god modding or power playing. This means you may not, unless you have explicit permission, control another person's character. Doing so repeatedly is grounds for expulsion from the RP. Furthermore, constantly having your characters land their attacks or dodge other attacks is also unacceptable. Never state that your attack hits another character; that is for the other player to decide.

* When writing a reply, be sure to include enough material to adequately cover reactions in the physical, mental, and narrative form to your fellow players posts. I'm not asking for a book here, but a one sentence reply isn't enough to follow up two or three other people's posts. Write enough to be fair to your fellow players.

Character Restrictions

* No carbon copy characters from existing series. All submitted characters should be completely original and belong to the player. This means submitting Masaru or Taichi for play is not allowed.

* Be mindful of the power level of your selected digimon. Lore and profile descriptions such as those found on the DMA are not applicable in this RP. That doesn't mean anything goes either. Huge digimon with an arsenal of guns and laser beams are naturally going to have an advantage over digimon without them. Try and go for a line that is interesting, unique, balanced and *not* filled with digimon that are all taller than buildings.

* Which leads to a staple in RPs: banned digimon. I'm going to go ahead and lay down as a ground rule that I would strongly prefer not to see x-antibody digimon, excessive Dragon's Roar family digimon, fan-made digimon, or previously used full-evolution lines of partner digimon applied to a profile. Which means, try your best to avoid digimon that were partners, especially if from Adventure, and definitely do not use an entire line from a canon anime. If requested in this thread, and given in tandem with a full evolution line, I may reconsider, but it would need special permission. There's just so much that's been over done. It's boring seeing Agumon and Gabumon lines all the time. Spice it up, guys.

Cast List

(Vande quit)

Player NameCharacter NameAgeStrongest TraitColorPartner Digimon
Adult (Armor)Perfect Ultimate
IceCaelen Byrne16LightBurgandyImpmon (m)Devimon
RexanimonBrayden Wilson16ReliabilityTealKoemon (m)Kangarumon(Shisamon)SepikmonGokuwmon
ShadowCat13Rachel Wilson10SincerityCreamLeormon (m)Raiamon(Reppamon)FlaremonSaberLeomon
ExoddMax Wilhelm14LoveBlue-VioletVeemon (red) (f)FlareLizardmon(Witchmon)SetmonAncientGreymon
ImperialFelineAnna Hewit17KnowledgeJadeFanbeemon (f)FlyBeemon(Chrysalimon)JewelBeemonTigerVespamon
ClawwerAndrew Blake18FriendshipYellowGizamon (m)Cyclonemon(Ginryumon)MegadramonVictoryGreymon
MackinzTheresa Wilson15KindnessPurplePiyomon (m)Swanmon(Harpymon)SilphymonJetSilphymon

Sign-Up Form

Code:
[B]Name[/B] | (Please provide a first and last; names should probably reflect your character's nationality.)

[B]Age[/B] | (Characters may be as young as 8, and as old as 18; however, please be certain you can play these ages accurately, especially if you choose to play a little tyke.)

[B]Sex[/B] | (Male or female.)

[B]Sexuality[/B] | (Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, etc.)

[B]Location[/B] | (This is where your character is from. You may choose from any location in the world. Knowing English is a plus.)

[B]Crest[/B] | (Choose from courage, friendship, hope, sincerity, reliability, knowledge, love, and [s]light[/s].)

[B]Favorite Color[/B] | (It is what it is. Affects the color of your digivice and crest. No biggie. Be mindful of what others choose.)

[B]Personality[/B] | (Tell me how your character behaves. This should not be black and white, and should not be cookie cut; do not give me a "Goggle-head" or "Lone-wolf" type of character.)

[B]Appearance[/B] | (How your character looks and dresses. Include hair, eyes, skin, clothes, piercings, etc.)

[B]History[/B] | (Describe what your character's childhood was like, as well as what sort of things have happened as he grew up. Having family affected by accidents from the weather is acceptable; however, please don't write a sob story.)

[B]Digimon Partner[/B] | (Please provide the Rookie/Child level of your character's digimon partner.)

[B]Partner's Sex[/B] | (Male or female; this does NOT have to be the same as the human character's.)

[B]Evolution Line[/B] | (Provide a full evolution line from the Baby level all the way to the Mega/Ultimate level. The evolution line should make sense based on the Rookie/Child.)

[B]Partner's Personality[/B] | (Explain how this digimon behaves, and why it's a good match for its human. No evil digimon.)

Useful stuff

http://www.livestream.com/queenofic...bc53&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Last edited:

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Digimon: Adventure Redux (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

Name | Caelen Byrne

Age | 16

Sex | Male

Sexuality | Bisexual

Location | USA, West Virginia

Crest | Light

Favorite Color | Burgundy

Personality | Although Caelen would like you to believe that he's calm, collected, and laid back, in reality, his mind is constantly at odds with itself, a battle of repressing anxiety or letting it loose, sometimes just goofing off, but other times taking things too far and acting volatile. He appears friendly enough, but it's mostly just an act. Although he's supposed to be seeing his school counselor twice a week because of his poor grades and bad behavior, he regularly skips out on the sessions.

Just about the only thing he takes seriously is music. He plays first position on the saxophone for the school's Jazz Band and Wind Ensemble (although on occasion, he will also pluck at a guitar). After school, rather than focus on assignments, he generally lingers around the band room, talking with his buddies and sometimes getting into shenanigans, like smoking weed out around the back. He keeps a stash of it in his sax case as well, 'for emergencies'; that is, for when listening to Big Band and Blues doesn't do the trick to keep a handle on his anxiety.

At school, he works desperately to wear the mask he's constructed, but at home, fitting in no longer matters. He doesn't listen to his parents, and he tries his best to ignore his twin sisters, although even his hard heart can't deny them completely when they're seemingly in real need. He mostly keeps to himself in his room, either listening to music, practicing, or drowning out his troubles in smoke and video games.

Appearance | Standing at five foot eight and weighing just about right, Caelen's a rather average guy when it comes to looks. He has brown hair, which he wears in the rocker style (somewhat long), and brown eyes. He rather enjoys earthy colors and this is reflected in his general outfit. His shoes are brown and white, and his pants generally involve brown or tan jeans. For a top he'll wear a light shirt and a darker jacket, which he'll generally leave open. His preference for long sleeves comes from the scars on his body from a dog attack that nearly cost him his life when he was a child. He still has scars, the most visible of which are along his upper left arm. He doesn't like talking about the attack, so he covers them up.

History | When Caelen was born, he was mommy and daddy's star little child. He was bright and a quick learner, developing faster than other boys of his age. He was placed in an advanced learning program for youngsters, and his parents were praising of every good note his teachers would send home.

Then the little brats were born. The twin girls were delivered when Caelen was five, and all of the sudden he was no longer the golden boy. They were always dressed in twos and because they were pretty babies they were paraded around and shown off. His parents forgot about his special classes and didn't re-enroll him.

Since his parents paid him less attention, Caelen lost interest in the mild academics he was involved with as well. He started playing outside a lot more and spending more time with friends, even if it got him in trouble, like when he was eight years old and poked and provoked a neighbor's dog to the point where it knocked him down and nearly mauled him to death.

Suddenly his parents cared again, but Caelen had already become bitter and indifferent to them, especially when they fought to have the dog that attacked him put down for being dangerous. He cried for a week that he'd caused the death of an otherwise gentile animal.

His parents remained fairly oblivious to his plight as he continued to grow. Unable to relate to them, Caelen turned to music, which he was presented with in the fourth grade. He wanted to prove himself, so he picked up the biggest instrument available to him at the time, the saxophone, and began to practice during his free time.

Over the years he became quite good with the instrument. At one point he considered switching to the tuba, but it was too heavy for him, and besides, the other tuba player was a jerk. He preferred his sax and trumpet friends. They were cool folks. They threw cool parties. They had cool stuff available to do at those cool parties. They were his ticket to smokes and good times, as void-filling as they were.

Digimon Partner | Impmon

Partner's Sex | Male

Evolution Line | Impmon-->Devimon-->???-->???

Partner's Personality | Somewhat quiet and reserved, Impmon tries to avoid confrontation whenever possible. He is ashamed of what he did when he was infected, and prefers to remain in the shadows than to take initiative. He is hesitant around others, even his own partner, and finds it difficult to approach them, even if its to help. Physical contact is particularly awkward, as though mere contact with him were poisonous.

Last edited:

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Name | Olivia Coleman

Age | 8

Sex | Female

Sexuality | Heterosexual

Location | Atlanta, Georgia

Crest | Courage

Favorite Color | Yellow

Personality | Most of the time, Olivia's a typical eight-year-old kid. She's just as happy playing rough-and-tumble or with racecars as she is playing with Barbies or My Little Ponies, and she generally gets on well with both the boys and the girls in her class. She's not one of the hugely popular kids, but she's not one of those poor souls who gets bullied, either. In fact, she can't stand the schoolyard bullies, and she will go after them any chance she gets. If others are not treated fairly, it really makes her angry.

Her favorite TV shows are Power Rangers Samurai and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She's got a collection of model horses that she loves quite a bit, and she can prattle on and on and on about the horses she likes and the adventures of the Stable Sisters, her favorite serialized children's book series. She is a bit of a motormouth, and sometimes, she has trouble realizing when she should be quiet, even if she means well. She has an active imagination, and she is perfectly capable of distinguishing fantasy from reality, thank you very much. She just prefers hanging out in her head compared to hanging out in the real world.

Olivia can be somewhat clingy at times; deep down, she's quite afraid of losing people and things she cares about, even if she is not self-aware enough to articulate this feeling.

Appearance | Olivia has caramel-colored skin and long, curly black hair that she wears in a pair of pigtails that run down her back. She's missing one of her front teeth, but it'll grow back soon. Usually, she's wearing a frilly, glittery pink screen-printed T-shirt that reads "Cupcakes" with a picture of a smiling cartoon cupcakes. Over that, she wears a pale yellow hooded windbreaker. She wears jeans that have been elaborated upon with rhinestone hearts, and she has bright pink Converse sneakers. She just got her ears pierced a couple of months ago, and she's very proud of that. Her favorite earrings are a small pair of pink stars, and she's always wearing those.

History | Olivia was the only child of her mother, Sharon, who wasn't too careful with birth control at a college sorority party that got out of hand. Sharon wasn't the most responsible parent in the world. While she kept in contact with her 'one night stand. But didn't let onto Olivia that she knew where her dad was.

She took medication for depression since Olivia was born and one weekend she had an overdose of pain meds as she couldn't deal with her situation anymore. Olivia was temporarily placed in the custody of her aunt and uncle while the situation of her legal guardian was oragnised. Fortunately, they loved her just as much as they love their own daughter, Emily, but there's been a bit of sibling rivalry between the two, despite the fact that Emily is two years older. Olivia felt a bit out of place sometimes. After a couple of months, Olivia met her father for the first time.

The initial meeting had been awkward, after all what did he know about ponies and the things she loved? She had been rather gushy about it and her dad didn't know how to handle the six year old. He had matured considerably since his one night stand with Sharon and a year later, while he was back studying doing a herbalist course. After he felt guilty over Sharon's death. Olivia started to live with him. He painted her room the way she wanted it (pink and yellow naturally) and decorated with her favorite things. He got a job at a herbal store as an assistant, allowing him to continue his studies at the same time.

Sometimes Olivia had to stay with her aunt and uncle when he had to work late. While Olivia still misses her mother sometimes, she likes that her dad came into her life and that she gets to spend some time with him.

Digimon Partner | Kamemon

Partner's Sex | Female

Evolution Line | Botamon > Chapumon > Kamemon > Frogmon > Shawujingmon > Surfimon

Partner's Personality | Kamemon believes in keeping one's head down low to ride out the storm. She's very calm, and she usually takes a few moments before she decides on her reaction to a situation. When in doubt, she will retreat into her shell until people decide to leave her alone.

She also doesn't like having anything stuck to her shell. Guess who came to the Digital World armed with pony stickers?

Last edited by a moderator:

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

can I use agumon if i give him another line?

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My gut really wants to say no, but I don't want to be overly picky about the lines either... I'd just really prefer if the characters and their partners were different than what was in the anime. We're following the main story of Adventure, but it's still a new vision, and I think fresh characters and digimon should reflect that.

I just feel like agumon is so overused. It's been a partner at least three times in the series and a lot of people use it in RPs. There's so many other digimon out there that could do a dino line, like veemon, armadimon, kotemon, monodramon, dracomon, etc. that haven't had nearly as much screen time or lime line.

But, what's the line you were looking at?

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I was thinking of a dark line agumon darktyrannamon and an uncontrollable but powerful skullgreymon. I don't want to cause issues though, i just figured it is never a bad thing to ask.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

But what about the other digimon I suggested? You didn't really comment upon them.

Darktryannomon is an NPC digimon within the series. Skullgreymon I would prefer to avoid as it was a major feature in the show as well, with Taichi's greed and such. It seems like you're going for tropes here, and I would definitely prefer to avoid that.

'sides, I can't see Gennai having created uncontrollable partner digimon. It's not exactly conductive to saving the world. ^^'

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I get you the more I thought about it the more the idea seemed a bit stale after a while. thanks for the consideration though and good luck with your rp :)

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thanks for the inquiries but it would have helped if you'd been a bit more open to my suggestions and ideas as I tried to work with you. Anyone else?

Aether Engine

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Name | Samuel Hunter

Age | 18

Sex | Male

Sexuality | Bisexual

Location | Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Crest | Hope

Favorite Color | Cyan

Personality | Sam is a cautious, but optimistic fellow. In spite of his family's constant need to travel, Sam tries to keep a positive attitude, viewing each move as an opportunity to have a new experience, with a necessary and inevitable end. This leads him to cherishing what few friendships he can get. Otherwise, he is an outdoorsy guy who likes to run, walk, and see natural sights.

Appearance | With brown eyes, and standing at a good 5' 10”, Sam has a lithe, thin, lightly muscled body. Combined with his long blond hair that ends at his waist, it lends him towards an androgynous if not feminine appearance. His favorite and typical attire consists blue track pants that are striped white, with a jacket of the same color over top a red t-shirt, or some variation thereof.

History | Sam was born the only child of his parents, Charles and Clover, a couple who for awhile were financially stable until Charles lost his position at an IT research and development lab. The family would eventually move when Clover found a new job in another state, but it would only be the first of many moves the family would have to make to stay afloat. Clover managed to hang onto her salary while Charles, when not being a stay at home father, would take whatever job was available in the area the family was in. Sam was their little treasure, and they supported him in whatever he wanted to do, even though there was some worry when he wanted to do girly things like play with dolls and grow his hair out.

Because of all the moves his family went through, Sam had a difficult time forming and maintaining friendships. While often treated as an outsider at first, he relished the times when he finally made some friends somewhere new. He learned to enjoy such time with others for all that he could before letting them go, realizing that such relationships were ephemeral.

As he grew older, Sam began to wish more and more he had a younger sibling. His parents realized it was a partial want for another constant in his life, though it was also a desire for some responsibility, a want to take care of someone. Knowing he could not have a little sister or little brother, he was encouraged to take up babysitting, which he took to well. It also leaned him towards volunteering as a camp counselor as he got into his high school years.

Digimon Partner | Bakumon

Partner's Sex | Male

Evolution Line | Zerimon > Gummymon > Bakumon > Centarumon > Sagittarimon > Sleipmon(Kentaurosmon)

Partner's Personality | Bakumon is an outgoing and friendly digimon. He is normally a rather flighty guy, floating about, talking, and enjoying the sights of the world. But while he just seems silly at first, when he is faced with danger he shows that he is not afraid to tackle his problems head-on.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My character is finished and Aether's is accepted. I'm aiming to start soon. I still welcome applications. Players can be accepted even after the RP starts. I am to get it up and going tonight or tomorrow. I hope others are interested.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Name | Brayden Wilson

Age | 16

Sex | Male

Sexuality | Heterosexual

Location | Sydney, Australia

Crest | Reliability

Favorite Color | Teal

Personality | Brayden is timid and reserved for the most part, and is very bright. He isn’t a wuss but is cautious and doesn’t do things that get him into trouble, unless someone messes with his little sister. The few friends he does have know that he is a good guy who’s trustworthy and would do anything for anybody.

Appearance | He is five foot five with black hair and blue eyes and has nicely tanned skin from being in the Australian sun. His favorite outfit (of which he wears two or three times a week) is a light blue tee, brown shorts, and his blue, black and white Vans sneakers.

History | Brayden attends an all boy's secondary school in Sydney. He has a little sister, Rachael (age 10) who looks a lot like his late mother. She looks up to Brayden and he is very protective of her.

His father is a famous tenor who performs regularly at the Sydney Opera House. As a result, he is not the most popular kid in school and is often picked on for being the son of an opera singer. Also, since their dad is kept very busy with his musical career, Brayden has had to help his father raise his younger sister.

Despite all of the negative impacts his father’s career choice has made on his life, however, Brayden loves his father and doesn’t resent him for anything. He knows that his father loves him and his sister and respects that he uses his passion for singing to provide a good life for them.

Digimon Partner | Monmon

Partner's Sex | Male

Evolution Line | Yuramon -> Tanemon -> Monmon -> Kangarumon -> Sepikmon -> Gokuwmon

Partner's Personality | Monmon is a friendly goofball who can be overly ambitious at times. His hyper activity and recklessness gets him into trouble often. He is almost the exact opposite of Brayden, yet the two get along very well since Monmon makes him laugh and helps him come out of his shell a bit.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I like the effort and length here, Rex. Okay okay with the character. I'm somewhat fond of the line too. Monmon/Koemon isn't an overly popular digimon and I think Kangarumon is an interesting choice too, though if it were me I'd have probably gone for a full monkey/grizzly line rather than steer toward Dragon's Roar. I'm okay with Bracchiomon, but I'm a little bit iffy about Cannondramon. I can see how it would fit, but it might be a little big and powerful looking compared to the rest of us. Hmm. Would you be willing to budge a little on it? Any other possible ideas?

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well I was considering using Gokuwmon as the ultimate to relate more to Monmon but if I do that then I might as well use Apemon as the champion. Either way I don't have any ideas on what other mega to use. Kangarumon digivolves either into Brachiomon or Vajramon but I didn't really want Vajramon since we already have Centaur-esque digimon, and I really wanted him as kind of a pun on Brayden being Australian.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hmm it sounds like you're strictly following the path laid out in DMA. Have you tried looking at other common aspects of Kangarumon and other diigmon? For instance, there's phascomon as a child level, which is a koala. From Kangarumon you could possibly go along some sort of evil puppet digimon route. The way the pouch looks and the face is reminds me a lot of those kinds of digimon. Pandamon might make a good perfect. I think pandas are native to the area. Warumonzaemon could work too. After that, maybe babamon, or ghoulmon? Or even KingEtemon. Babamon or KingEtemon would be awesome. Even Gokuwmon could work from there, being in darker coloration. Evolution lines don't have to be perfectly accurate to DMA. There's some wiggle room based on aesthetic and theme. But they're just suggestions. I'm just aiming to have a group that's fairly balanced and small/weak compared to the baddies. So much of Adventure was ease of plot power killing lol. If in the end there's no better option you can have bracchiomon and cannondramon but I would want to tone back on their size/power a bit.

For the sake of making the suggestions clearer to see...

Monmon ----------> Kangarumon ---> Pandamon ---------------> Gokuwmon
or Phascomon--------------------------> or Warumonzaemon ---> or Kingetemon
--------------------------------------------> or Bracchiomon ---------> or Babamon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------> or Ghoulmon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------> or Cannondramon

rigomi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hmm. I was gonna join as a Ten year old girl Named rachael, which now sounds alot Braydens sister. It took me a while to choose which digimon line i wanted or else i would have applied yesterday. So i can either make a new character or the two could be siblings maybe?

I was hoping to use the Lunamon line btw.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=rigomi link=topic=16734.msg223621#msg223621 date=1326778015]
Hmm. I was gonna join as a Ten year old girl Named rachael, which now sounds alot Braydens sister. It took me a while to choose which digimon line i wanted or else i would have applied yesterday. So i can either make a new character or the two could be siblings maybe?
[/quote]

That's fine by me if you like the idea Queen.

[quote author=Queen of Ice link=topic=16734.msg223614#msg223614 date=1326757597]
Hmm it sounds like you're strictly following the path laid out in DMA. Have you tried looking at other common aspects of Kangarumon and other diigmon? For instance, there's phascomon as a child level, which is a koala. From Kangarumon you could possibly go along some sort of evil puppet digimon route. The way the pouch looks and the face is reminds me a lot of those kinds of digimon. Pandamon might make a good perfect. I think pandas are native to the area. Warumonzaemon could work too. After that, maybe babamon, or ghoulmon? Or even KingEtemon. Babamon or KingEtemon would be awesome. Even Gokuwmon could work from there, being in darker coloration. Evolution lines don't have to be perfectly accurate to DMA. There's some wiggle room based on aesthetic and theme. But they're just suggestions. I'm just aiming to have a group that's fairly balanced and small/weak compared to the baddies. So much of Adventure was ease of plot power killing lol. If in the end there's no better option you can have bracchiomon and cannondramon but I would want to tone back on their size/power a bit.

For the sake of making the suggestions clearer to see...

Monmon ----------> Kangarumon ---> Pandamon ---------------> Gokuwmon
or Phascomon--------------------------> or Warumonzaemon ---> or Kingetemon
--------------------------------------------> or Bracchiomon ---------> or Babamon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------> or Ghoulmon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------> or Cannondramon
[/quote]

What about Monmon -> Kangarumon -> Etemon -> KingEtemon or Monmon -> Kangarumon -> Etemon -> Gokuwmon? I kind of like the idea of Gokuwmon as the Mega although technically he's an Ultimate. I thought of Monmon -> Kangarumon -> Gokuwmon -> KingEtemon but when you think about it you go from kick-ass Gokuwmon to not as cool (yet still awesome) KingEtemon. Plus I think the whole "King" thing makes it sound like he's outranking the other partners or something... What do you think?

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lol it's just a name, but I see your concern. I'd avoided suggesting too many other monkey digimon at your concern about hanumon and wanting the australian animals theme in kangarumon. I wouldn't mind it, but what do you think we would do to replace the villain etemon after devimon? I was going to try sticking to the main baddies as best I can but I don't mind changes as long as there's a workable replacement.

Edit: Thought on it some. What if we used mummymon as a villain over etemon?

I'm okay on the sibling thing if that's what you two want to do. Just make sure you talk it out and stuff either through PMs or a chat box or something.

I'm a tiny bit iffy on using a fully official lunamon line though. I don't mind lunamon itself, but I've been trying to steer away from fully canon lines for the sake of diversity and balance. What were some of your other ideas? Was there a particular theme you were going for?

As with Rex, if it turns out you're really unhappy with anything else, I might allow Lunamon. I'd just prefer to look for something a little less traditional and established first is all~

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Oh duh, I forgot about Etemon. No he has to stay as a villain. I think I finally have a solution: Monmon -> Apemon -> Kangarumon -> Gokuwmon. Sound good?

And Rigomi, I wasn't too crazy about the full Lunamon line either. What about an untraditional line like Lunamon -> Gatomon -> Angewomon -> Dianamon or something like that?

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kangarumon as a perfect? Are you sure? Can't think of any other monkey digimon... Unless you'd want to do sepikmon for perfect? Just making sure as so far you'd had it at adult. It threw me off a bit. XD

Hm. Lunamon going into a holyish line could be okay. Like some sort of saint line. D'arcmon could do a decent adult too, and you could do some sort of ... ladyholyangewomon or something. A female version of lord holyangemon for the perfect. Just expanding on Rex's thoughts~