Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
- Feb 14, 2007
Strange weather patterns have been observed across the world, much to the bewilderment of even the most intelligent scientists around. While such abnormal weather is a bane for adults, children have reaped the rewards of the flash storms, taking joy in the snow in the summer, as well as the warm, sunny days in the winter.
However, things are starting to get out of hand. These abnormalities are bringing life to a screeching halt. Blizzards and freak thunder storms have caused horrific accidents and fires, which have claimed life after life, leaving trails of devastation in their wake. Some people are losing hope; but not all.
Children are resilient creatures, bearing innocence and naivety even as they mature into young adults. It is this age group who seem immune to the depression and sadness that these random acts of nature have caused. Unknown to them, they have been chosen for this very reason by the Gods of another world to come and try to fix their problems. If these children can save their Digital World, then both realms will once more exist in peace; however, if they fail, then the realms are due to collide, and life as all know it could come to an end.
You take on the role of one of these Chosen Children. Together, with a team of other Chosen Ones, you will help to save the Digital World--and Earth--from ultimate destruction by the hands of the great Apocalymon.
* As your GM, I run this game. If I notice something is off in your post and request an edit, try not to give me a hard time. It could be I've forgotten to clarify something or you misread a part of another post. No one is out to get you. We just want the RP to run smoothly and with as few confusions as possible.
* Respect one another, absolutely. We're a community here, and there's no need to be arguing. Any outside disagreements should be kept out of the RP, and any internal conflicts should be discussed and mediated here. I'll act as arbitrator if anything comes up between two players. And remember, don't take attacks on your characters as attacks against you! Not all characters are going to get along so if Johnny is really mean to Sally, Johnny's player likely has nothing against Sally's player and is just having fun.
* No god modding or power playing. This means you may not, unless you have explicit permission, control another person's character. Doing so repeatedly is grounds for expulsion from the RP. Furthermore, constantly having your characters land their attacks or dodge other attacks is also unacceptable. Never state that your attack hits another character; that is for the other player to decide.
* When writing a reply, be sure to include enough material to adequately cover reactions in the physical, mental, and narrative form to your fellow players posts. I'm not asking for a book here, but a one sentence reply isn't enough to follow up two or three other people's posts. Write enough to be fair to your fellow players.
* No carbon copy characters from existing series. All submitted characters should be completely original and belong to the player. This means submitting Masaru or Taichi for play is not allowed.
* Be mindful of the power level of your selected digimon. Lore and profile descriptions such as those found on the DMA are not applicable in this RP. That doesn't mean anything goes either. Huge digimon with an arsenal of guns and laser beams are naturally going to have an advantage over digimon without them. Try and go for a line that is interesting, unique, balanced and *not* filled with digimon that are all taller than buildings.
* Which leads to a staple in RPs: banned digimon. I'm going to go ahead and lay down as a ground rule that I would strongly prefer not to see x-antibody digimon, excessive Dragon's Roar family digimon, fan-made digimon, or previously used full-evolution lines of partner digimon applied to a profile. Which means, try your best to avoid digimon that were partners, especially if from Adventure, and definitely do not use an entire line from a canon anime. If requested in this thread, and given in tandem with a full evolution line, I may reconsider, but it would need special permission. There's just so much that's been over done. It's boring seeing Agumon and Gabumon lines all the time. Spice it up, guys.
|Player Name||Character Name||Age||Strongest Trait||Color||Partner Digimon||Adult||(Armor)||Perfect||Ultimate|
|Ice||Caelen Byrne||16||Light||Burgandy||Impmon (m)||Devimon|