Digimon Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna UK release?

Patamonfan1991UK

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am a Digimon fan from the UK and understand that the film is out in Japan in two weeks and then in the USA in March but any news on the UK release? Also will there be an English dub?

Hoy-Small-Fry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any update on this? I can't find any information about a UK release and the US release appears to be region locked...

TakeruTakaishi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am also waiting for a European release... I wanted to order to Blu-ray/DVD with the lithograph from the Shout Out Store but alas they only ship to Canada and US... What a shame.

Hoy-Small-Fry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is still no update. If there was, it would have been in the annoucements. MangaUK did say against recently there were no current plans.
Have they provided any reason why? Is it a lack of interest thing? Or is it just they haven't made plans yet?

Hoy-Small-Fry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope they simply said what I mentioned.
That's extremely disappointing if it's just a case of "nah, we can't be bothered"... Great way to upset fans who purchased all of tri. too :rolleyes:

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's extremely disappointing if it's just a case of "nah, we can't be bothered"... Great way to upset fans who purchased all of tri. too :rolleyes:
Sometimes they cannot reveal why or say anything in advance, as far as we know they could be in talks. But contractual stuff means they cannot say.

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Few days ago, I wrote to Manga UK and made a suggestion for them to release Kizuna on DVD and Blu-Ray. I also suggested Data Squad and Fusion release among other things. They said they think about our suggestions,and I hope we get a release sometime soon.