Digimon Adventure Figure Collection 1 and 2, Better Images and Release Date

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Vande Oh ok I just thought it was an English translation for the site I didn't know it would offer direct shipping, that's nice. And @jpwong thanks for the list!

I will be pretty devastated if these turn out to be a random assortment but at the same time then they'll probably be pretty easy to find on eBay to collect the rest.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone received the sets? When pre-ordering it said that released date was mid-September, but AmiAmi hasn't contacted me yet.

I know there's someone else in Spain who ordered it, and already got the packs, since he's selling the 1st set in a Spanish website (at around 150% their price, and only the Rookies' figures, not the In-Training ones)

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone received the sets? When pre-ordering it said that released date was mid-September, but AmiAmi hasn't contacted me yet.

I know there's someone else in Spain who ordered it, and already got the packs, since he's selling the 1st set in a Spanish website (at around 150% their price, and only the Rookies' figures, not the In-Training ones)
I know AmiAmi have just had time off for Silver Week. Maybe soon?

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I received a payment request from Hobby Link Japan about two weeks ago for the first set and they've since shipped but I don't think the second set is out yet.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've just reviewed my AmiAmi order. The first set is in stock, the second is not in stock. So they're probably waiting on the second half of the order.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got an email from amiami yesterday asking me to confirm payment. For both sets plus shipping it was $86. I don't normally spend that much but for essentially 24 figures that's not terrible at all, especially coming from Japan.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here. All paid up, same website, same price. I'm looking forward to them arriving :). Just remember that in some cases the Baby I and Baby II are joined together. Personally it's annoying, but not awful.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@da_duke2000 I feel exactly the same. It's like they would be better individually, but they are beautiful figures nonetheless and great additions to the collection. Is anyone able to confirm if the sets were randomized or not?

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@da_duke2000 I feel exactly the same. It's like they would be better individually, but they are beautiful figures nonetheless and great additions to the collection. Is anyone able to confirm if the sets were randomized or not?
I ordered mine from Hobby Link Japan and they shipped the first a couple of weeks backed and the second set today.

I can confirm as mine arrived yesterday that the first set provided all 8 of the figures like the trading straps (one of each!).

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can anyone speak to the Tokomon coupon vouchers on the inside of the box flap? I don't have photos handy, but it appears to be a "normal" tokomon pose, versus the scary teeth one in the GEM line. This design also matches the Tokomon I was asking about on the original concept photos. Perhaps its a mail in coupon? I'll get photos later, in case this has been discussed.

Side note, you need a tear-off from both the Box 1 and Box 2 packaging from what I can tell.

From Yahoo Japan:

Last edited:

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, apparently my Payment request got sent to spam. I had to write to AmiAmi's support... and now I have to change my address since I was expecting it before moving out.

So yes, it's about 85€ here (which is weird, because that's definitely less than $86, but w/e). I just hope it doesn't get cancelled because my payment is due... I'm waiting for them to reply. They seemed nice enough when asking me the reasons my payment got delayed.