MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is interesting...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

There is going to be a Digimon Adventure escape room called "Digimon Adventure- A Written Challenge from the Dark Masters: The Trapped House... Pinochimon!"

Escape rooms are roughly what they sound like, you go thru a series of rooms (generally with friends) trying to solve puzzles to 'escape' them.

The key art for the event features new artwork of Taichi, Agumon, and Pinochimon from Adventure.

Update- We have the plot/setup for the escape room. Thanks to garm for the translation.

Faced with the Dark Masters' great, overwhelming power, the children find themselves at wit's end, and eventually end up in a house in a forest while searching for a safe place to rest.
However, they had fallen right into Pinochimon's trap, and got locked up in the house. Will the Chosen Children be able to escape safely?
Watch this mission story unfold as you solve the mysteries within this specialized room.
Save the Chosen Children with your quick-wittedness!

The official Digimon Twitter has also noted this is the first event for the Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary.

Nazotano will be holding the Digimon escape room at all of their Nazo Cafe locations beginning September 21st.

More details to come.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always wonder if these are fun or just frustrating; not that I don't love my friends, but I also don't see us surviving an escape room. Would totally try this though.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a huge fan of the "Zero Escape" video game series, I've always wanted to try one of these. <3

LucasPSI

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What I would give to go go through that. Puppetmon was always my favorite of the dark masters

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks fun...gotta find fellow friends to do xD
Hope its scary lol

Piers

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always wonder if these are fun or just frustrating; not that I don't love my friends, but I also don't see us surviving an escape room. Would totally try this though.
It was only once, but did do one with a group. Solving things together and contributing your own logic to a puzzle solution (which I had zero of) is a real good feeling.
The one we did do had an extra incentive to finish before the timer in that we'd all be jump scared by a "killer" :p

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would also get wrecked lol. Puppetmon would get bored and let me out after I haven't done challenge one after a few hours.

ayushi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope this runs through October as well so I can actually go! 😭

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's real cool. They have these for a bunch of series. I think they even had one where I live but I didn't get hired. I bet this could be fun.

Zekkaina Solo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope this runs through October as well so I can actually go! 😭
Ooohhh man, please give us a report if you do! The Escape Rooms I've played (in tue US) don't let you take pictures inside the game area, but the waiting area/entrance is usually fine. Hope it will still be there when you visit!

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooohhh man, please give us a report if you do! The Escape Rooms I've played (in tue US) don't let you take pictures inside the game area, but the waiting area/entrance is usually fine. Hope it will still be there when you visit!
Not to state the obvious, but I assume the reason why they don't allow you to take pictures is to minimise the chances of spoilers on how to escape the room. :p

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Pinocchimon doesn’t chase participants around with a .44 magnum, I’ll be very disappointed.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated with the plot/setup for the escape room.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Pinocchimon doesn’t chase participants around with a .44 magnum, I’ll be very disappointed.
While if this came to the US, that part would be cut out. heh heh