Digimon Adventure: Episode 53- The Geko Hot Springs' Revolt

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just another boring and embarrassing episode .... Seriously, this kind of episode, I expect to see it in the middle of the season not in the final arc ....
Poor Joe and Gomamon who are the comic-reliefs of the reboot, because apart from the two episodes of evolutions, Joe did not shine in the episodes centered on him.
For me this episode could very well have happened in ellispe because it does not bring anything.
I hope that the 54 and the 55 will raise the level because there: episode 51: disappointing / episode 52: Filler for a Kyukoku-tai / episode 53: Filler .... The final arc starts really badly.
I have a feeling the final arc isn't a final arc, but a next season. I mean we're so close to episode 66, but we haven't found anything out about the crests yet.

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just another boring and embarrassing episode .... Seriously, this kind of episode, I expect to see it in the middle of the season not in the final arc ....
Poor Joe and Gomamon who are the comic-reliefs of the reboot, because apart from the two episodes of evolutions, Joe did not shine in the episodes centered on him.
For me this episode could very well have happened in ellispe because it does not bring anything.
I hope that the 54 and the 55 will raise the level because there: episode 51: disappointing / episode 52: Filler for a Kyukoku-tai / episode 53: Filler .... The final arc starts really badly.
I have a feeling the final arc isn't a final arc, but a next season. I mean we're so close to episode 66, but we haven't found anything out about the crests yet.
More like 66 is not accurate.
Or because the crests in episode 51 were functional, it's possible that their journey is not about a physical object.

Ultimamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. Poor Gomamon. Joe's butt-monkey status is apparently infectious.

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More like 66 is not accurate.
Or because the crests in episode 51 were functional, it's possible that their journey is not about a physical object.
66 has been the determined number of episodes since before the show even aired. If it's inaccurate, it will be because they were granted more episodes

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this was an episode. Fun? And probably could have had Vikemon if they had a bigger villain and not just a doof like this.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Jou's digivice lit up because he displayed his crest trait during the episode with not abandoning Digimon in need. Maybe it's like a meter they have to fill up?
Also I noticed that during Zudomon's evolution, the green data that forms its shell has its own body and roars. Could be a nod to Zudomon stealing the shell when it evolves. The orange data that forms the fur doesn't seem to include that though.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this is easily one of the worst episodes. Literally nothing I care about happened, and I wanted to enjoy the Nanimons and Blossomon more but they have no voices, not even monster sounds.
The only thing I necessarily liked was that they intentionally went off model so much for comedic effect. That's.... it. You can skip this episode and not miss out on anything. I can think of more fun filler than Gomamon being sexually harassed for most of an episode

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Jou's digivice lit up because he displayed his crest trait during the episode with not abandoning Digimon in need. Maybe it's like a meter they have to fill up?
Also I noticed that during Zudomon's evolution, the green data that forms its shell has its own body and roars. Could be a nod to Zudomon stealing the shell when it evolves. The orange data that forms the fur doesn't seem to include that though.
You mean Archelomon? It's been there from the start.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, if we were in a more typical filler time, I'd almost expect there to be a follow-up episode where "Ogoma" v. TonosamaGekomon over harassment is handled by some legal eagle type Digimon. Seriously, "no" means no. (Also, I was fully expecting TonosamaGekomon to go nuts over Zudomon's evo sequence… guess those muscles aren't his type.)

"NaniGomamon" joins the forces of PunkAgumon and RaggaePalmon.

Also, interesting easter egg, ShogunGekomon turning blue looks like a throwback to DW3. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.