Digimon Adventure: Episode 50- The End, The Ultimate Holy Battle

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The episode was very good but it has positives and negatives like others said...

The best part was the battle of Milleniumon vs the Holy Dragons. For the first time I was really ok with Holydramon and it was nice being paired with Goddramon. However, there were shots where the dragons looked really ugly or badly drawn. Goddramon's first anime appearance was good against Milleniumon. He seemmed strong. Holydramon's Apocalypse looked great.

When I saw Sealed Zeed I thought that he was unstoppable. He was enormous even for the Dragons and was ready to destroy the Digital World. Didn't like that they powered up WarGreymon and the Gaia Force. Well the Digital World or Homeostasis giving power and the Holy dragons too seems to make a bit believable to take down Sealed Zeed. Omegamon would have been much better though, powered by all 8 Digimon. They could have another episode with this battle.

I have a theory.

I believe that Unsealed Zeed's data was sent to the squid digimon we saw in episode 18 or somehow Zeed escaped.

Fun Fact: Goddramon and Holydramon with WarGreymon battled regular Millenniumon and Sealed Zeed whereas Ophanimon, Seraphimon, Omegamon and the other Megas battled both Zeed Unsealed who is much stronger.

Last edited:

Nokasa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
did anyone else notice that "eye" when the ZeedMillenniumon appeared? taichi was afraid when he saw that

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I... I dropped my jaw at this episode animation THAT WAS SO GODLY! I completely glued my eyes to this screen and forgot to comment here!! Watched this episode like five times!
MILLENNIUMMON IS SO MASSIVE AND WAY BIGGER THAN EXAMON!
Ohhh somebody pointed it out about the chosen children being deleted in Apocalymon style was right about this is actually part of Millenniummon's Time Unlimited! He didn't spare them as he took them as the hostage but instead HE TRIED TO CRUSH IT TO DEATH he didn't bother fighting as he got revived, he just instantly used Time Unlimited to capture them and crush it was such scary idea!

WarGreymon got swatted got me dropped the jaw and it got me so excited wondering how do they deal that?!

I didn't expect Goddramon and Holydramon got so huge to match Millenniummon! AND I DIDN'T EXPECT HOLYDRAMON GOT TO USE HER APOCALYPSE HOW EXTREMELY IRONY! GODDRAMON PUNCHED HIM TWICE ONLY FACE DIRECTLY! HOLYDRAMON... BIT HIS NECK LIKE RAPID DOG! Oh yeah. I didn't expect both Goddramon and Holydramon used BOTH OF THEIR ATTACK TECHNIQUES! In this high quality animation made them totally looked so GODLY.

Fighting against Millenniummon is seriously impossible to manage! Dodge and the casualty rose up like insane! Look at that massive destruction! I was in awe to everything in this episode! Didn't expect Parasaurmon herd there! But cannot confirm which bird swarms... My reaction was same as just like Taichi who looked at the destruction in horror because they merely dodged...

Poor MetalGarurumon, he didn't get a chance to step in... Along with others but still they are too tiny!

I actually liked the Holy orbs where the chosen children and their digimon "rode" better than riding their partners.

Zeus THRIST. ZeedMillenniumon actually appeared?! SO GIGANATIC... LIKE 10X TIMES didn't expect his death actually granted him to evolve into that form!

I noticed this form was in sealed so the resurrection didn't break his seal as it seemed?

How did WarGreymon survived like that?! He took the direct hits of Mugendramon's Self-Destruction aka Force Reactor Mode or something and Millenniumon's cannons also he got swatted like a fly! He'd get deleted for sure because he wasn't supported by mysterious light buffs! Although being damaged doesn't help at all!

I was so surprised Goddramon and Holydramon sacrificed their most power to Gaia Force and Lopmon said the digital world is the whole hope and light to power up WarGreymon's Gaia Force. I was confused at why Gaia Force? But I really didn't expect they actually animated this Gaia Force in Dragon Ball Z style and Spirit Bomb'd at him!

ZeedMillenniumon's defeat was only by Gaia Force who got buffed by the whole digital world's Hope + Light plus The Chosen Children's Crests buff plus Goddramon + Holydramon's full power sacrificed IT'S LIKE OMEGAMON WHO WAS BUFFED IN MOVIE according to the profile, Omegamon's full power buffed by powerful wills! Of course WarGreymon didn't get buffed not in sight but only Gaia Force to get buffed into SPIRIT BOMB!

How did the digital world looked so peaceful despite there were destruction everywhere?! SO UNREALISTIC! Oh yeah speaking of unrealistic! WarGreymon taking the most hit was unrealistic which he was supposed to get deleted for sure! Peaceful scenery at the end was too unrealistic! And there wasn't a single one of Vademon cult in the whole episode and they mysteriously vanished! UNREALISTIC.... And lastly Lopmon and others who witnessed at the lightning storm... During Goddramon and Millenniumon clashed with the fists cleared the most clouds YET LOPMON AND OTHERS ONLY SEES THE LIGHTNING STORM??? Didn't they saw Mugendramon cannons shot there, yeah?! YEAH? SO unrealistic...

God tier animation made me satisfied and extremely felt so good. Yeah weird it clearly confirmed defeating ZeedMillenniumon in sealed form took everything they offered to DBZ ritual to have Spirit Bomb to kill him! Imagine... Unsealed form. Oh what will they will offer?

digital_kaiser

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe that Unsealed Zeed's data was sent to the squid digimon we saw in episode 18 or somehow Zeed escaped.

If Toei doesn't forget the description of the Digimon Reference Book... At that point Zeed Millenniumon must have returned to his Moon Millenniumon form.

sirtao

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so... the episode was good until Zeed and Genkidama.
They were utterly superfluous and it's so obvious it hurts they were there because Taichi and Wargreymon HAD to deal the killing blow.

Quinlongmon-sized GodDramon and HolyDramon were nice, though I think Millenniumon's own size was kinda inconsistent?

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
During Goddramon and Millenniumon clashed with the fists cleared the most clouds YET LOPMON AND OTHERS ONLY SEES THE LIGHTNING STORM???
We don't know where they actually are. They're probably far enough that they can only see the side effects of the battle. Besides, they cleared only the uppermost layer of clouds, the lower ones are still there in subsequent scenes.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unsealed form. Oh what will they will offer?
They deafeated Unsealed form by sacrificing themselves in the past (Omegamon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon etc)

Where you getting omegamon from? It was just ofanimon, seraphimon and 6 average megas (wargreymon, mtalgarurumon, phoenixmon, vikemon, rosemon and heraclekabuterimon)

Lord Patamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They deafeated Unsealed form by sacrificing themselves in the past (Omegamon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon etc)

Where you getting omegamon from? It was just ofanimon, seraphimon and 6 average megas (wargreymon, mtalgarurumon, phoenixmon, vikemon, rosemon and heraclekabuterimon)
On the episode I think was 5, when they meet Valdurmon, Valdurmon shows them flashbacks from the ancient battle and on one of those appears Omegamon.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
During Goddramon and Millenniumon clashed with the fists cleared the most clouds YET LOPMON AND OTHERS ONLY SEES THE LIGHTNING STORM???
We don't know where they actually are. They're probably far enough that they can only see the side effects of the battle. Besides, they cleared only the uppermost layer of clouds, the lower ones are still there in subsequent scenes.

Still, I'm sure having gigantic sizes will clear all the sky clouds surrounding around them to blow off way bigger than them. Layers of clouds doesn't matter...

Oh also some additional things for "Unrealistic" I must add. How did Millenniummon fell down but the clouds oddly served as "air cushion"? How is it supposed to work like that.... Falling down supposed to bring the massive... How do I say... "Landslide"?

And Millenniummon's lower jaw design is shorter... UNREALISTIC. But lol'ed at massive body of Goddramon so much his head gets smaller!

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure everyone is thinking it… What the heck was up with that large forehead on Holydramon?

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Speaking of Omnimon, what ever happened to it? This would've made far more sense to have it save the day having WarGreymon use the Spirit Bomb for no reason. Heck, they actually have the component Digimon for it unlike its previous two appearances.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

On the episode I think was 5, when they meet Valdurmon, Valdurmon shows them flashbacks from the ancient battle and on one of those appears Omegamon.

I do know that but based on the second flash back, omegamon was not involved in the defeat of zeed.

Hydranoid413

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was kinda hoping Goddramon’s Champion would be Pegasusmon, and maybe get something new between them

Nope, it’s just HolyAngemon > Goddramon, probably the most boring route they could’ve taken

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Speaking of Omnimon, what ever happened to it? This would've made far more sense to have it save the day having WarGreymon use the Spirit Bomb for no reason. Heck, they actually have the component Digimon for it unlike its previous two appearances.
It wrote itself.

ZeedMilleniummon appears and begins to ravage the planet.
Meanwhile, the prayers of Digimon all over the world come together, strengthened by the power of the Digital World Itself.
EXCEPT, Zeed doesn't kindly wait for their energy to be gathered and threaten to destroy the world.
The Digidestined decide to counter-attack to save time, miracle, Omegamon appears.
Omegamon and the 2 Dragons attack Zeed, they are weaker than him but strong enough to force him to stay on the defensive.
After an intense fight, the energy of the Digital World is gathered and Omegamon uses it to defeat Zeed once and for all.

Of course, it would have taken an entire episode, and not 5 minutes at the end of the previous one.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm I'm surprised nobody had concerns for any digimon lives below the gigantic kaiju battle? I read the most comments only have positives and negatives towards Gaia Force, Taichi's screentime, Millenniummon forms, and animations but nothing about "ant" lives down there. lol

But I find it weird. Why worry about Millenniummon forms being ridiculed just because of WarGreymon rather than "Spirit Bomb"/Gaia Force buff? I think it makes sense for "miracle" pull and all normal Ultimate levels cannot beat him at this rate. It took everything offered to beat. Omegamon? I don't think he can handle that and his Merciful Mode? I don't know about that.
Having godly animation made Millenniummon forms look good.

Come to think of it, Goddramon did said let's settle on this from the ancient past. So did Ofanimon and Seraphimon sacrificed something as well? Or did I misinterpet?

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm I'm surprised nobody had concerns for any digimon lives below the gigantic kaiju battle? I read the most comments only have positives and negatives towards Gaia Force, Taichi's screentime, Millenniummon forms, and animations but nothing about "ant" lives down there. lol

But I find it weird. Why worry about Millenniummon forms being ridiculed just because of WarGreymon rather than "Spirit Bomb"/Gaia Force buff? I think it makes sense for "miracle" pull and all normal Ultimate levels cannot beat him at this rate. It took everything offered to beat. Omegamon? I don't think he can handle that and his Merciful Mode? I don't know about that.
Having godly animation made Millenniummon forms look good.

Come to think of it, Goddramon did said let's settle on this from the ancient past. So did Ofanimon and Seraphimon sacrificed something as well? Or did I misinterpet?

Actually there is no miracle or a** pulls here compared to a typical shonen show, one thing I liked and after reading wargreymon profile again, that spirit bomb thing makes sense as per Gaia force description.

It only took wargreymon and 2 holy dragons to put him down, on ep31 it took a bit more though.

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was kinda hoping Goddramon’s Champion would be Pegasusmon, and maybe get something new between them

Nope, it’s just HolyAngemon > Goddramon, probably the most boring route they could’ve taken
well thats basically what it was in the recent card game (also a possible evo for magnaAnge in the latest VPets)