Digimon Adventure: Episode 33- The Hikari of Dawn

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Tailmon will explain about why she was inside there in next episode.

Born and survive? There were no hints about it. Also since Tailmon was brought into the existence, he is still existing so I'd say she is simply completely unrelated to him in all ways. Just probably... was absorbed there like Hikari.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised that people had such high expectations for DarkKnightmon. He started out as one of Devimon's underlings, and after Devimon's death was still working for Millenniumon. It's not like he was going to be the series' main villain.

I'm not a big fan of how Hikari found Tailmon (how was it possible that SkullKnightmon didn't know that Tailmon is inside him, and even more how Millenniummon didn't know that either), but it happened so so be it.
I'm pretty sure they were aware. Tailmon was part of the sacrifice.

AngelOmega

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good episode but I wanted more... That brave tornado was so awesome! Really wonder when did DarkKnightmon captured Tailmon. It is possible that her Holy Ring was used to power him up. Millenniumon going after for the Holy Digimon is ok since they are the reason he was defeated. Something that I remembered is that only 6 Digi Eggs were shown in episode 5 so it means that both Tailmon and Angemon survived but were really weakened.

Tailmon sounds wonderful. Such a beautiful voice. Can not wait for Angewomon!!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy Ring powered him up? I seriously doubt it. Didn't he blocked the light emitted from Angemon with his cape like... A vampire?

I knew DarkKnightmon/SkullKnightmon had such fans but honestly I don't. I viewed him as the loyal butler remained so faithfully to Milleniummon even after Devimon got deleted so his personality is completely different because... Well his bother didn't exist there?

EnerGeo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something I’ve noticed over several episodes, but very prominently in this one is that the music sounds like I’m watching Gundam Seed. Right before Tai and Wargreymon hit darkKnightmon, other than a few off beats it was almost exactly the same as the three ship alliance theme.
Same composer. I really like the music they are doing for this show.

Stephan2006

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something I’ve noticed over several episodes, but very prominently in this one is that the music sounds like I’m watching Gundam Seed. Right before Tai and Wargreymon hit darkKnightmon, other than a few off beats it was almost exactly the same as the three ship alliance theme.
Same composer. I really like the music they are doing for this show.
Yeah I’m definitely not complaining. The music is one of the main things I absolutely love about seed and seed destiny for that matter.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wasn't expecting DarkKnightmon to get killed off in this episode.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's definitely something ood about that Vademon Mille-Cult. Also, I feel like the Vademon's disappointment at the lack of a Mille revival was definitely meant to represent the Mille fanboys in the moment. "Shame! We shall wait for the next opportunity…" But I also really don't get the "mastermind" vibes from them. I'm more interested in the powers above them.

Also, that moment where Tai's reaching for Kari reminded me a ton of Spider-Man H-: "Home Away from Home." Even the yellow light is similar. But this time, they're re-united instead of separated.

I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next. Hopefully Joe and Mimi are able to get back into the action as I'm sure Joe's really looking forward to having clothes on again… Maybe before the Nanimon decide they want to add a bath bomb into the mix. This Mimi should be really glad she hasn't stumbled upon any Numemon just yet.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This Mimi should be really glad she hasn't stumbled upon any Numemon just yet.
Now I have a plot for Rosemon's debut: a PlatinumNumemon appears, angry that his subjects stopped bringing him his jewels and upon seeing Mimi being idolized and showered in HIS shinies, attacks her in a jealous fit.

Kamen Rider Slayer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised that people had such high expectations for DarkKnightmon. He started out as one of Devimon's underlings, and after Devimon's death was still working for Millenniumon. It's not like he was going to be the series' main villain.
People are desperate for a villian to be something in this show. DarkKnightmon has been a consistent presence so I don't think it's unfair to have wanted him to be something more. At least that's my interpretation. Granted, I'm not evening watching the show anymore.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well... She was stuck in Dark Knightmon. And not as Salamon. Though I bet that'll show up just like when it did last series. At least they have everyone now. If only they could get together.