Digimon Adventure: Episode 25- Dive to the Next Ocean

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This was a nice filler episode to watch after the previous eventful episodes. The dispute between the US and Iran was a nice reference to real life events. Group A were very nice in helping ElDoradimon despite the danger. The Mamemon were funny opponents with a dark but humorous end. It's good to see Hikari joining Group B. I don't think it will take too long for them to find out she's a Digidestined, too.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm kind of a fan of the relentless pace, but I can see how that would be tiresome for some. Honestly I liked this episode just because of the very simple goal of "save Eldoradimon". It was nice to have an episode that didn't have world-ending stakes or super evil/powerful villains, just combatting some forces of nature.

The B team really needs to stop just sitting and staring at a computer though... or like, save those bits for a whole episode because this was just a waste.

Alexesx3

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This would have been the perfect episode to bring the B Team more in focus.
I mean... Agumon and Gabumon are KO!
Here's the chance to bring Patamon or the B Team in action, but no. We get Greymon and Garurumon... again.
I'm really disappointed which direction this reboot takes.

What I loved in the original were moments you could laugh because the side character digimon were so silly. Or other digimon had their shining moment. The action part in the reboot is good but there is no soul. Each conflict is similar and you have no motivation to watch it again.
I'm tired of Greymons and Garurumons evolution scene. I want something new.
Let's see how they introduce Gatomon. Angemon was sadly a disappointment.