Digimon Adventure: Ending 2, Q? Video Available

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's an interesting song (weird blend of pop/electro/dub) but I'm not a huge fan if I'm being honest. The previous ED was a lot better.

But the animation was fun. Has TK just been wandering the Digital World this whole time?

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love the visuals and the song. They're both kinda weird and different.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the almost otherworldly undertones of the song, and it's quite fun. It reminds me a bit of that very first Digimon online game, somehow, which it's been ages since I've played (dang, probably 2 decades). Overall, I'm really digging the music for this series.

I wonder, while they do include T.K. about as much as everyone else (3 appearances), he isn't actually with the rest of the group. The first scene only has the 6 others in the center, and the final scene has T.K. sleeping away from the others. I'm likewise wondering if this could mean he's been in the Digital World as well all this time, just not with everyone else. It would be interesting, the closest parallel that comes to mind being Kouichi or maybe Yuu. His prominence might feel weird if we didn't already know who he was.

Also, is it just me, or does Patamon look a lot larger, using T.K.'s head for comparison? Not just chunkier but significantly larger all around.

Takatom0n

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually really love the song, can't stop myself from bopping along with the beat, and the animation is super cute!
Definitely a step up from the first ending, in my opinion.
That said, I can definitely see why the EDM style might not be for everyone.