Digimon Adventure: Digivice: Info, Images, and Pre-Order Details

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if there will be guest partners like Zero was in the classic Digivice.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm honestly disappointed that they are keeping the original lines. The new anime seemed like a wonderful opportunity to have new evolution lines after, say, the Adult Stage. Give me Gomamon, awesome. Give me Ikkakumon, for sure. But give me "SkullZudomon" or something unexpected. I'm not really sure if I'm going to be invested or surprised for this entire series.

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm honestly disappointed that they are keeping the original lines. The new anime seemed like a wonderful opportunity to have new evolution lines after, say, the Adult Stage. Give me Gomamon, awesome. Give me Ikkakumon, for sure. But give me "SkullZudomon" or something unexpected. I'm not really sure if I'm going to be invested or surprised for this entire series.
There's still Survive to look forward to at least. And let's hope that Tokyo Game Show hasn't been cancelled so that there's a sliver of chance that the game will show up then.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something like SkullZudomon could still exist if they decide to have someone other than Tai get a dark evolution. It just wouldn't be part of this digivice

There's still Survive to look forward to at least. And let's hope that Tokyo Game Show hasn't been cancelled so that there's a sliver of chance that the game will show up then.
they confirmed yesterday its in september

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a reason for me to not watch the new series now. I hate Ophanimon..She is just a clone of Seraphimon. Magnadramon is better. And stronger.

Not happy one bit.

Ophanimon!!!! Yessss finally!
Doesn't exactly mean she will be in the series as the evolution. And if she is, well then it proves the reboot is not canon. Magnadramon is the canon mega. She was made canon before Ophanimon was created.

GoldenEXP

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Doesn't exactly mean she will be in the series as the evolution. And if she is, well then it proves the reboot is not canon. Magnadramon is the canon mega. She was made canon before Ophanimon was created.
This is a different canon tho?
of course the reboot is not cannon to the old show lmao
and ophanimon is a better fit for the line, specially since it might tie in to the 7 angels in the trailer

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also your personal dislike of Ophanimon doesn't make her non-canon as an Ultimate/Mega of Gatomon as a species. What's more, the only thing she has in common with Seraphimon is that she's an armored angel which isn't exactly unusual considering the existence of Dominimon, SlashAngemon and ClavisAngemon.

Getting real tired of people bashing Digimon for not adhering to their personal tastes, I wasn't happy when Bogleech did this despite having similar tastes in aesthetic as him.

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also your personal dislike of Ophanimon doesn't make her non-canon as an Ultimate/Mega of Gatomon as a species. What's more, the only thing she has in common with Seraphimon is that she's an armored angel which isn't exactly unusual considering the existence of Dominimon, SlashAngemon and ClavisAngemon.

Getting real tired of people bashing Digimon for not adhering to their personal tastes, I wasn't happy when Bogleech did this despite having similar tastes in aesthetic as him.
A-men. I honestly like NoblePump(kin)mon despite the unanimous hatred towards him.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this Digivice admittedly looks super fun and I would love to have a low-maintenance Digimon v-pet to keep at home as opposed to my 20th that I take everywhere. I think I'm going to wait for video footage or an English release at hopefully a MUCH better price, but otherwise I'm interested! Two complaints I have though are that we should not be using colorless, 32 x32 displays in a device that costs 8,800 yen like dude, wtf, I want a screen at least somewhat in the direction of Tamagotchi On for that price. It doesn't even look backlit, this should be a thing seen as shameful but they keep not caring about the display. My other complaint is the lack of Plotmon, there really isn't any justification to just exclude it, at least give us Magnadramon alongside Ophanimon if you're gonna axe Plotmon so we can have a nice 32 for number of partners instead of a jagged, unaesthetic 31.

A-men. I honestly like NoblePump(kin)mon despite the unanimous hatred towards him.
what!? People hate him? I admit he's not a very Digimon style design but I love him! I played ReArise 100% just to get him as fast I could and see his animations. At least Bogleech put respect on our boy!

Last edited:

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why must we wait until the end of the year to get it!? This is Digimon! There should be an option to buy it and receive it immediately through your computer monitor! Come on...!

I can't wait to put my hands on this. I love the design and the LEDs are such a cool bonus. Jou's LEDs do look more like a light blue than grey, maybe its just the picture?

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I'm not mistaken they say there will be some surprises for the evolutions. Maybe new forms will appear.

I hope Ophanimon isn't the only surprise.

Just a reason for me to not watch the new series now. I hate Ophanimon..She is just a clone of Seraphimon. Magnadramon is better. And stronger.

Not happy one bit.

Ophanimon!!!! Yessss finally!
Adventure 2020 is a different universe from Adventure 1999. The "contradiction poves this isn't canon" argument doesn't work this case.

Holydramon is the canon Mega for Adventure 1999.

Adventure 2020 is a new canon, so they could add new Mega evolutions. I still wait for new evolutions in the future.

Tetsuya Suoh

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not too happy about Ophanimon, but I'd have been happier with it if they'd changed all the Ultimates. Just because that's what they were in their past lives (during the war) doesn't mean that's what they have to become now, because this is Digimon. They have perfect stand ins for the rest. BlitzGreymon, CresGarurumon (for Alter-S since Victory and Zeed don't have a fusion), Lotusmon, TyrantKabuterimon, Plesiomon and Goddramon. The only hiccup is Valdurmon apparently surviving, and thus not being reborn, so they'd have had to do something else for Piyomon.

this Digivice admittedly looks super fun and I would love to have a low-maintenance Digimon v-pet to keep at home as opposed to my 20th that I take everywhere. I think I'm going to wait for video footage or an English release at hopefully a MUCH better price, but otherwise I'm interested! Two complaints I have though are that we should not be using colorless, 32 x32 displays in a device that costs 8,800 yen like dude, wtf, I want a screen at least somewhat in the direction of Tamagotchi On for that price. It doesn't even look backlit, this should be a thing seen as shameful but they keep not caring about the display. My other complaint is the lack of Plotmon, there really isn't any justification to just exclude it, at least give us Magnadramon alongside Ophanimon if you're gonna axe Plotmon so we can have a nice 32 for number of partners instead of a jagged, unaesthetic 31.

what!? People hate him? I admit he's not a very Digimon style design but I love him! I played ReArise 100% just to get him as fast I could and see his animations. At least Bogleech put respect on our boy!
You realize that price is probably due to the LEDs and having a full color or backlit screen would just increase it more, right?

Last edited:

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we know anything about the sounds? Are there any songs, or maybe just the usual beeps?