Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few people asked me to post about this

Toei is doing a Digimon Adventure calendar

Image Thumbnail

Pre-orders have begun at Toei's online store for 1,080 yen and will stop on July 21st.

It runs for August 2015 through the end of July 2016 (feels like they should have gone through the end of 2016 honestly...)

Thanks to bokutachi for the news.

Apashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw man I didn't know it was a special kind of calendar. I really want it! Is there any chance this will be available through CDJapan or Ebay?

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
EBay will likely have a few overpriced "you might get this item" preorder sales.

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw man I didn't know it was a special kind of calendar. I really want it! Is there any chance this will be available through CDJapan or Ebay?
You might be able to ask CDJapan to list it as a special order product, but since the service fee is 1500 yen, you'd probably end up pay 3-4x the cost of the calendar just to get it once you factor in shipping.

Unless you live in Japan or know someone who lives in Japan who'll buy it and then SAL ship it to you, there's essentially no way to get one of these for less than 2-3x the list cost minimum.

Apashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meh, that's no good. I'll keep a look out on Ebay then. Thanks for the responses!

Baldswine

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know the best way to go about making purchases from websites such as this and Premium Bandai, bearing in mind I live in the UK. Is there a safer way to import the items or should I just google translate the japanese and purhcase on the store?

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You would probably need a Japanese address to buy directly. Use a deputy service.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With only one image i think i'll pass... i always wanted the first calendar that had more images, and there were not so many scans.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping for something like the Xros Wars calendar, with a lot more images. Just one is kind of... meh.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its one image for the entire thing? I'll pass as well.

Agu-Chan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry to post in this six month old topic but I notice the item is still selling but does it ship outside of Japan?

Last edited: