Digimon Adventure 02 Streaming Subtitled in Europe & MENA on Crunchyroll

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Those in Europe & MENA licensing territories can be happy, Digimon Adventure Zero-Two is streaming subtitled on Crunchyroll! (We aren't sure the exact territory list at the moment, but we expect it to be the same as Adventure, if you have access to subbed Adventure and not Zero-Two, or vice versa, on Crunchyroll, let us know.)

Like with Adventure, not much to say, go watch.

Also like with Adventure, we expect these are based on the subtitles they've been using, and cleaning up, for a number of years.

Thanks to a number of people who sent this in with various countries they are in having it.

Attachments

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool stuff. Now I can watch it subbed as well as having the dubbed DVDs. :)

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unfortunately, it’s not available in France.

I’d love to rewatch this season in its original version.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kami

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can access them from Denmark. Weird about episode 1 missing...

hcno

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's great, I was hopping for 02 subbed to be added when the first season was made available! Right now I have access to all the episodes (in France).
Now with Adventure and Adventure 02 available with subs, I'd just love the 4 Adventure movies to be added as well, it would be perfect. Anyone knows if we can realistically expect it? I don't really use Crunchyroll so I'm not sure if they also do movies or mostly series?

Crazyvulpine

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is great but it sucks that episode 1 seems to be missing English subtitles( subs only in Spanish,French,Italian and German) at the moment.

You can see episode 1 in the Crunchyroll app but it seems to missing on the web browser currently(It was on there two days ago though with the subs missing strange.) Wonder if episode 1 will get fixed?

Still fantastic that Adventure and 02 are legally available,will definitely be giving 02 a watch after finishing Adventure.
Hopefully though we will eventually get Tamers and the other series too.

dcarden4

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully, this is a sign for Canadian distribution eventually! If not I'll use a VPN. I used Hulu to watch most of the series but I'd love to see the original subbed in good quality streamed or DVD. Hurricane Touchdown is by far my most wanted DVD release