Digimon 25th Products & News- 25th Anniversary Vital Bracelet BE & Dim, V-Pet Rerelease, Apparel, Frontier D-Scanner, Anime Expo Guidebook

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimon25th01june23_2022.jpg

Time for a stack of Digimon 25th Anniversary product details from Famitsu! Update- Added higher resolution images from the official site and Mantan Web.

First up, info for the Vital Bracelet BE Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Set, which also has a standby page.

The set features custom frames/bands for the BE designed after the original Digimon V-Pets (and comes with 2? Not sure if it's just showing off the frames or is actually two of them.)
digimon25th02june23_2022.jpg
digimon25th03june23_2022.jpg

It also comes with the 25th Anniversary Dim Card. This Dim 'will' get a general release this fall for anyone who doesn't get the special VB set. We just get a small tease of what the Dim contains, but the imagery in the images will be very familiar to V-Pet fans.

We also get a very neat logo for the item, which features (a new?) English version of the classic Digimon logo.

It goes up July 29th at Premium Bandai.

Then next up...

digimon25th04june23_2022.jpg

A new Digital Monster V-Pet reissue. No news on what, if anything, may be different.

digimon25th05june23_2022.jpg
digimon25th06june23_2022.jpg
digimon25th07june23_2022.jpg
digimon25th08june23_2022.jpg

Various new apparel, including shirts and hoodies, including with Kenji Watanabe art. There will also be acrylic art.

Some of these will be sold first (exclusively?) at the 'DigiFes Museum' (which may not be the event just announced?) Update- It looks like it's the same museum, a few places are labeling it as being done concurrently with DigiFes, so 'DigiFes Museum' may have just been odd wording from one place. We'll see when we get updates on things though.

digimon25th09june23_2022.jpg

Then they tease the anime themed Dim Card elements for the Digivice VV.

The last new product teased will make some people very happy..

digimon25th10june23_2022.jpg

They tease new Digimon anime themed LCD toys with a silhouette of a Digimon Frontier D-Scanner.

Last up...

digimon25th11june23_2022.jpg

Digimon stuff will be exhibited at Anime Expo, booth 2211, including... Vital Hero, Anime heroes Figures, Digimon Card Game, Figuarts, and Digimon Survive.

They will also give away the Digimon Program Booklet Digimon Navi, which features the new 25th art of Agumon and Gammamon.

digimon25th12june23_2022.jpg

Lots of 25th Anniversary stuff is coming, and we can likely expect quite a bit more...

Attachments

• digimon25th01june23_2022.jpg
    digimon25th01june23_2022.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 6,935
Last edited:

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this is obvious when I say it out loud, but the "What is your Favorite Digimon from the Original Version 1 Digimon V-Pet?" may be a sign that the anniversary Dim card is the same roster as the Digital Monster Version 1.

I hope it's the DM20 V1 roster with BlitzGreymon, Bancho Mamemon, and Alter S since if that's the case, I would definitely pick this up as I love those megas.

It would be so cool if you could actually toggle between modern sprites and retro sprites as only retro sprites would probably put people off

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Gammamon will be a good mascot for 25th. We need no a new one this time.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon was the mascot in 5th Anniversary and debuted since year 1.

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it a new digimon anime coming??
Unless I missed something, there is no hint that there is any sort of new anime series going to be announced here. Ghost Game is still many episodes to go, too. So there is no reason for them to announce one now.
---

The 25th anniversary Vital Bracelet is really cute.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmmmmm I'm not actually sure if I like that band more than the regular BE? But with their new customization options it's neat, and a themed DIM is pretty slick, no lie.

D-Tector, baby! My Frontier love has definitely grown recently so that'll be nice. And with Figuarts at the expo, dare we hope for something Frontier themed...? (probably just Gallantmon lol)

And might have to get one of those t-shirts! I've actually divested of a lot of my darker clothing lately, so could use it.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally! Betamon on a DiM! Now just Tentomon and Rize Greymon are the only Digimon from VB trailers still Mia.

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m glad they gave us a pre-oder date for the new VB BE ver 25th. I love the design however I have a bit of mixed feelings about the potential roster. I hope the roster includes new Digimon along side the ones included in the Ver. 1 ver 20th line up. God willing I’ll definitely be pick this up alongside the Digivice VV.

Really happy that we are finally getting a D-Scanner rerelease! Imagine if they finally give us Fusion Forms for the Hybrids that lack them! Regardless this will be a must!

I’m hoping the Vpet silhouette IS a new Vpet product. Maybe we will finally get the Keramon, Renamon, Kamemon, Kudamon, and Chessmon lines in a two prog (small sprite) virtual pet? It’s a bit of a downer there isn’t a PenProg rerelease since it (Ver.2) is my personal favorite.

I really want that Metalgreymon shirt! I hope later on they are sold outside of the event.

Olive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sort of want it to be a rerelease of actual originals with backgrounds and training games for the DM.
Who knows though, seems unrealistic - could be new revival colors.
I would like if it was a new vpet.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey. Nice clothes and a D-Scanner. Plus all these V-Bracelet things. Those are great too. 25 years. Wow.

AKluthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is the D-Scanner confirmed to be a real LCD toy? I got my hope up over the D-ark, and it ended up being a CSA replica.

What I'd really like to see is a return of the Pendulum Progress...

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is the D-Scanner confirmed to be a real LCD toy? I got my hope up over the D-ark, and it ended up being a CSA replica.

What I'd really like to see is a return of the Pendulum Progress...
I think both the props and the LCD virtual pets are called "LCD toys", so it could be either.

But I think is more likely it will be a high-quality prop like the D-Ark. It would make sense and be consistent to what they did for the Tamers anniversary. If fans want to have a Frontier-themed virtual pet they probably would redirect them to the Vital Bracelet product, which is what they seem to be focusing on at the moment.

I wonder if by next week we will already have an answer.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really happy that we are finally getting a D-Scanner rerelease! Imagine if they finally give us Fusion Forms for the Hybrids that lack them! Regardless this will be a must!
If they were going to do that, they'd have done it in the DIMs. This is probably just a CSA anyway.

Last edited: