Digimon 2162 (Sign-up/Discussion)

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for future reference, there might be some exclusive information for your characters.
for example things your digimon might know or stuff your character would know, like Jeb would know plants and Sarah the one or other thing about digimon lore.

how would you like to get those infos? i could PM them to you (on WtW or Discord) or i could simply post it here in the discussion thread.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ok then i´ll gonna PM that stuff to you once you come across those info.

btw how´s it going Anna, ready to continue?

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello there. I know I'm a bit late to the party but is there still a chance of joining this?

It it will take me a bit of time to get the CS done, but I would love to join if possible. The setting is very fascinating.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if the others are ok with it then i have no problem either.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All fantastic by me, people got to start somewhere, and I think we're welcoming enough to let new people in. Either way you should probably join the WTW RP community discord, it's in the Interest Check thread in the sub-forum!

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here he is, hoping to join sometime soon.

Name: Nicoli “Naz” Rustrum

Appearance: Wavy bright red hair. Slight stubble around the chin and cheek area. Weighing in at a total of 140 pounds and scaling at 6’1 for height. Skinny but also with some muscle being shown. He is looking like he is always banged up. Covering his body in larger shirts for his size and baggy greasy pants, a pair of steel toe boots for his feet. He has a large utility strap system that goes along his chest for carrying multiple items and tools. With a large trench coat of the dark brown variety with pockets to spare. Dark brown of course. He has a garb style wrap on his head to cover the hair, but speckles of it spring out. A bandana of the plaid kind is around his neck and used to cover his face. With a pair of Omni goggles for his eye sight. They have a thick red tint to them.

Backstory: Naz started out his life in the new world like most kids, nice family who taught him well. A father teaching him the ways of survival. A mother who cared and kept him safe. In a small dune village was where most of his early life was spent, learning about the tactics he would need to stay alive. His father trained him to be independent. His parents were very protective of him due to him strange disposition on life, understanding it was strange to him. The other factor of his eye sight being poor to downright terrible. He has a serve light sensitivity to the light due to his eyes not fully forming the protective clean layer. He has to learn about his own way of surviving with his family based on sound, prediction and careful planning. His parents expected him to work twice as hard to earn something, forming his attention to detail and cautious behavior. At the age of 11 his small dune village was hit with an incredible storm, one that shook the housing and shacks down to the very foundation they stood. With his tow now in ruin they had to find what survivors they could and head to the nearest place of refuge. Problem was only few remained, a total of 5 to be exact. None of them knew where any other town was due to the inexperience or the age they were. Children lost in a wasteland with no family, or equipment. Naz had no choice but to attempt in rallying the rest of the town together and try and push forward. No one would listen, he grew frustrated and decided to take what he could and just leave. He couldn’t understand why they didn’t follow him to this day. Now he wanders the wasteland as a watcher, observing and learning what knowledge he can. Guilty for not saving those who were with him he has trouble adapting to societies norms. He scavenges and trades for what he can, or steals that of what he can’t afford at the time. Fixing up whatever scraps so that he doesn’t need to rely on a mechanic, reading books to take in the knowledge of the past. Hiding out in whatever hole he can find to stay out of sight. The nights being his friend due to his condition. Naz was only trying to survive like he was taught, always adapting and always learning.

Personality: Naz is one to be silent and only give his word when needed, or forced is more the word. Trailing behind a group rather than being a part of one. When you get to know him he can be very talkative, curious and forward. Since his people skills are low unless he is bartering it’s a challenge to talk with him. He is very cautious and forward thinking, trying to find a way out of any area or scenario just in case. A plan for every encounter. Due to his troublesome past with his village he doesn’t bring up his past. Trying to get rid of the guilt he soaks it in talking and humming, or doing something to keep his mind off of it. A very stubborn person, he can be known to keep his stance on something or try and complete something even if it would cause harm. If the job isn’t done or if he know that it can even with a slim chance he will try it. His opinion of Digimon is that they are closer to him then people at times, being out where they can live and wander he doesn’t really notice them anymore. He finds them to be a setting and part of his life in the outskirts.

Gear:

Gun: Modified flare gun with compression tube and special packages of varying ammo. Ammo being Smoke, Flash, Explosive, Gas, Oil and Nail bomb.

Melee: Anything he can get his hands on. The one he always likes to keep is a rusty put together metal piece with wires and a battery on it. He calls it his pulse stick.

Analyzer: His Omni Goggles.

Stats:

Action:
Quick draw – 30%
Evasion – 50%
Stealth – 50%
Climbing – 30%
Running – 20%
Anticipation/Awareness – 50%
Repair – 45%
Scavenging – 20%

Social:
Persuasion – 20%
Bartering – 20%

Knowledge:
Digimon Relations – 20%
Survival – 80%
Medicine – 25%
Tactics/Strategy – 40%

Digimon: (Dracumon – Musyamon)

Backstory: This Lonesome Digimon was one who tried to hard to impress those around him. Always attempting to fit in to a crowd and have some fun. Yet his jokes or ideas would be too far gone for any normal Digimon to understand. Tired of the same old game of trying to get someone to look at him he had enough. Leaving his people behind and going off to find “A nice being who can understand me.” Dracumon had this great knack for hiding and seeing if the ones he stalked were people who could understand his humor and ideas or just cast him away. Until one fateful day where he came across a group who didn’t take so kindly to Digimon playing jokes on them or trying to toy with them. The band of riders were very well informed of Dracumons stalking and had flushed him out to teach him a lesson in people “Real views” of Digimon. Pummeling the poor Digimon, Dracu tried to fight back only to be put right back into the dirt. A lone wanderer had passed by seeing the action taking place. Asking what was the meaning of it the largest of the gang had threatened him and pushed him to the ground. The wanderer tipped his head forward and drew forth a vile of compressed sand. In a burst of dust and shrapnel the wanderer grabbed the Digimon and disappeared. Dracumon woke up to find his wounds bandaged and the man who saved him watching him. The Digimon unsure as to why he saved him felt gratitude but didn’t know how to convey it. The wanderer never gave him his name before trying to leave, Dracumon insisting that he let him come along. He said that it’s not place for a Digimon like him to be around him, Dracumon in his act of desperation said that he would try his best to help out and not bother him. The mystery man thought about it before taking a knee presenting his hand. Introducing himself as Nicoli Rustrum. He now follow him around cheerfully finding a silent tolerant human who he can call friend. If only Nicoli would see the same thing.

Personality: A very quick witted and loud mouthed Mon, he can be talkative and the right and wrong way. A tongue made of silver and a voice that is sly as it is haunting. Getting a laugh out of almost anything even remotely funny. Of course he has his sick sense of humor as well, cruel and harmful jokes that can give him a real giggle but other a bad feeling in their gut. A very friendly but naïve Digimon he rarely understands the way humans react and tries to learn. Clingy as well, if you become a friend in his eyes he won’t be leaving your side anytime soon, whether you like it or not. Plotting and stealthy he loves to keep in the shadows and only surprise those who he would get a good reaction out of. The only one he remains somewhat quiet and respectful is Nicoli as he can’t predict his reactions, plus his respect for him is enough to garner some control.

Stats: (100 HP)
Attack: - 25%
Defense: - 10%
Evasion: - 65%

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
looks good, i´ll let you have 2 of each of each Ammo you desribed adding up to 12 shots for now, seems fair.

since you mentioned HP in your stats, i´ll probably make it 200% for each mon. that might change though, gonna balance things out once we get to the battles.

post for your introduction is up, have fun :)

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i think it would be good to give some clarifications about the battle system again, Togaryuman also asked about Dracumons skills so it seems like an good oportunity.

as i said earlier, we will go by turn based combat so you all got a move then your enemies do (if the enemy ambushes you they will get the first turn)
partner Digimon (for now) will have 200% HP, Humans go from FullArmor>no Armor>Wounded>Critical Wounded>Dead each time they are hit (so better keep them safe)
DMG will be calculated straight forward as in: Enemy DEF - Your Attack = Damage.
Evasion is even more straight forward as it is 1:1 your chance of evading.

this can be of course modified via buffs, be it from items, skills or by using stuff from your surroundings.

as for Skills, first of your guns will do with each bullet 5% DMG, Defense piercing
Jebs Shotgun will do 10% dmg per hit and Nicolis Gun 0% (in exchange you get a 10% chance of inflicting status illness)
for your Digimon i would like you to give me some input (especially since Vobomon doesn´t even have any attacks we know of yet)

some basics however, your Skills will do the DMG that your Digimons ATK% is
but you can give them a secondary effect, i thought of:

hit all enemies (of course with lower power then your single target attack , -10% ATK)
buff on your self (+5% in either ATK, DEF or EVA last until end of battle, does not stack on multiple use, but stacks with other buffs)
status illness (10% chance)
or exchange your DMG for Full Support
buff on anyone (+10% instead of 5)
Status illness (20% chance)
heal single target (10% regen)

but if you want something else then please ask (for example something like, get enemys attention)

(we talk about Adults later)

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was thinking Compassmon's "Spin Deflection" could be him summoning a shield. Could something like that be used to interrupt, or should that be more like a buff?

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well we could make it a buff, or maybe if you want it more interesting it could repel an enemy attack.
something like:
Compassmon casts shield > enemy attacks > shield repels the attack back at the attacker > Shield is gone.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well Kliff wants to quit, so i´ll just gonna ask the rest of you if you wanna continue like this, it´s been very slow right now, we could also try to do real time play, maybe that would be better.
though if you want to end it then i´ll just gonna spill the beans on what could have been and then make maybe 1 more try for an RP, on discord prolly before giving up on WtW RPs.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like to try to continue. I think the pace wasn't that bad, but if we can agree on a certain time to play, that's fine, too.

Last edited: