Digimon 2162 (RP)

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
-thump thump- Heavy breathing taking place, all that can be heard next to the dusty winds of the forest. -thump thump- Still running Nicoli looks around, eyes stirring and tossing. Dracumon still confused as to what is going on, processing what has just happened. A nearby noise had caught the attention of the desperate duo. They both take a moment to gather the breath that they have lost, inhaling through the nose calming down with the reduced blood flow. The human's Bearings now caught back up he takes a look at the cabin where noise has come from.

"I think it's about time we find a better place to hide in hey?" He puts down the Dracumon, allowing him to jump up onto a wispy branch from the decayed trees. Dracumon smirks looking around to spot anything that could be helpful or a hindrance. Another batch of noise and screeching comes from the distance. Nicoli pulls up his bandana as a face cover. Putting on his goggles fully, adjusting them. Pulling out some tattered grease torn gloves and placing them on his hands.

Dracumon jumps back down beside Nicoli as he crouches behind some of the bushes and shrubs. The cabin has a strange amount of noise coming from it, yet nothing to be seen. Nicoli turns his head giving Dracumon a wave of his hand, point all fingers in a stiff line directing to the roof of the cabin. Dracumon nods and dashes into the air quickly strafe jumping side to side advancing at top speeds towards the cabins rusted and destroyed rooftop. Finding an opening he falls right in the hold smoothly without a sound. Nicoli moves in staying as low as one can with the knees being bent. His coat dragging in the velocity, running past an opening of nothing but dirt. Finding a piece of wood resembling that of a planked window frame once. He picks it up ready for any would be combat if necessary.

Taking a breath in he takes a spot down by busted corner where holes have been taken out of the wall. The ruins of this cabin giving a great advantage of seeing inside without a window. Trying to spot anything all he can see is a broken down hallway. Something making noise in the dark distance. Are those other humans there, and why are they sneaking around this place. What could they want, are they causing the noise? A distant approach might be needed. Dracumon on the roof sticks to the shadows like his own clothes, stalking the roof top. He sees a batch of human, trying to get a closer look he sneaks over them, staying out of sight.

(Yeah, first RP post!)

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historic
"Oh dear." Reginald mumbles. His nerves are on the edge from what happened earlier and now there's been an emergency. Great. Absolutely fabulous.

He gently tugs Sarah's hand and says "Excuse me dear, but we have to get going right now". Then he proceeds to lead them to the cabin as fast as possible, holding his weapon ready to defend them if need be.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As the owl signal is heard, Sarah does an instant turn, one thing was disobeying Jeb or even Reginald, but the boss... technically Owens is also the boss... heh, oops. When Owens grabs her she frees herself and continues to crawl her way down the wall, tumbling on her fall, and hurrying to the place where Charlie was. If Regi or Jeb snitched on her she would be done for, she puts the safety on her guns off again and proceeds to casually stroll, trying to not go with the others, she was a bit embarrassed for acting reckless in a event where they needed to have caution.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jeb nodded along with Owens' wordy clarification. Running up to the monsters would likely be suicide. Jeb imagined someone getting stabbed clean through by the Gazimon's claws. The monsters didn't take prisoners. Thinking otherwise was dangerous. Jeb marched in front of Sarah again. He had to convince her to turn around. Then, the signal from Charlie. Was that good or bad in this case?

Jeb watched as the others started to split up. Owens appeared to be ducking into the house. He had already said his sword wasn't effective indoors, and who knew what was in there? Sarah was headed back in the direction they came from, but she was out in the open. And why was she walking? Jeb shrugged. Not like he was some commando either, but at least he knew how to avoid making himself an easy target. Although the better option for that probably would have been to not come along at all. He made a decision and jogged up next to Sarah. "We're supposed to take cover" he reminded. "Hurry up"

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sarah blanked, she still thought it was better to retreat but being in the open probably wouldn't help, she did a full stop, turned around and proceeded to grab and drag Jeb in a full sprint to the place where Regi was heading. If Regi went inside alone, he would likely get killed, this probably was an ambush too inside there, they knew the best were smart. She takes the safety of her gun and continues her sprint, untill she's at the door of the hut. "Sorry, heat of the moment, fuck, fuck, fuck, get ready, this could only get worse from here." Her heartbeat seemed like a ticking time bomb. She most definitly wasn't ready for that.

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The noise continues to increase in both unruly disorder and worrying pace. With Dracumon going to the run down building Nicoli was met with very few options. Gathering his senses, his body glued to the corner wall of this rubble pile of a building he peaks around the corner to see what the commotion is all about. As the covered face leaks over the edge, he spots a crowd of people, well armed and moving quickly inside the building he finds himself attached to. Quickly pulling his face out of sight he leans the back of his head to the wall. Looking up he uses the small pass in time to think of who they could be. He only saw two of them, not long enough to get a good read on the kind of people they could be, a most unsettling aspect.

He tries to peek around again before spotting Dracumon starting to close the gap on the roof and the people who are questionable at best. Unsure of what to do, reactionary decisions take over forcing Nicoli to look for a separate entrance and get Dracumon out of there before he is spotted. A quick spin around, his eyes find a nice small hole that he could stuff his body into making a quiet approach to these people.

Dracumon now crawling atop the roof, curious as to why these peop0le are so scared and running inside a place of unstable foundation. He lurks his way into a small hole entering from the roof. Not seeing the pace in which the humans were entering he realizes they might spot him up here. An attempt at rushing back into the shadows and off the roof results in a batch of pieces falling off from the worn down building, dust kicking and falling. Dracumon in panic pushes off of the roof that he faces the ground from and guides his body into a corner before being spotted. He only hopes the humans hadn't spotted or heard his quick decision.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
all of you gather inside the cabin, it´s a big room and from a hole in the ceiling light shines inside.
in the middle of the room there is a table with a knife rammed into it, a piece of paper stuck beneath it.
below the table is a closed box, the rest of the room is filled with Darkness.

Reginald enters first and not long after Jeb and Sarah follow, you take a breath and listen to hear any nearby threat, suddenly a couple pebbles and dust fall from the ceiling and small steps can be heared from the roof.

Nicoli croaches through the hole and makes his way into a darker corner of the room, taking a look at the people he saw earlier, but before he could act he felt something metallic on his temple.
You turn your head and a big muscular guy stands there pointing an assault rifle at your face.
"Not as stealthy as you think you are, huh?"

still looking through the room Reginald, Jeb and Sarah suddenly notice the voice of Charlie, you quikly move into the direction of the voice and find Charlie pointing his gun at a stranger, none of you have seen before.
still confused on how those two even got into the building Charlie starts talking again:

"show your face and you better explain yourself damn good son"

Charlie then suddenly draws a knife from his pocket and throws it into a corner, landing directly before Dracumons feet.
"and you don´t try anything either" Charlie pulls up Nicoli and moves him over to the Light "and don´t forget to explain why you are in cahoots with one of the monsters"
Charlie says with a very serious expression.

Last edited:

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The metal pushed to his head brought a surprise. His instincts tell him to figure out a way out quick, eyes racing in any attempt of an escape. Yet he must remain hesitant, with the gun right on his hair and Dracumon now in trouble too. Carefully and ever so slowly Nicoli raises his hands fully and opens his palms, being in a situation like this before the routine seems all too familiar. Taking his right hand and moving his fingers around the bandana, grasping it, pulling it down to reveal the lower portion of his face. With his left hand, he grabs the rubber strap of his goggles and moves it up to his hair. His eyes shaky filled sacks of focus. Nicoli slightly turns his head to see the man holding death at the back of his head.

"OK, now let's not do something that would make a mess here. Do you..." He waves his hand to try and divert the gun, with little amusement in the man's face. A heavy sigh comes from his mouth before looking over at Dracumon who is doing his best interpretation of a statute. Nicoli looking to see even more people arriving in the room now. There is not much he can do but give his best explanation.

"You wanted a name right? Well, you can call me Naz. As for what I am doing here, a nice big Digimon decided to trash my camp and give me no choice but to run into the forest." Pointing over at the Digimon who is currently hiding in the corner. " As for him, I would ask you be a little nicer to him. He's a partner of mine who follows me around. Throwing a knife at him wasn't exactly the most proper of first impressions." He lets out a smirk feeling good about his comments. Of course, the expression on everyone else's face is still giving off a serious expression. Sizing up the entire room, not much left for options of espace. Putting down his hands Nicoli spots multiple weapons on each of the bodies.

"I thin I may want to ask why there is such a heavily armed crew here causing so much noise? Doesn't seem right for people like you to be here." He Slowly turns around to face the man face to face. Hands down and making a very curious and potent look into his eyes. "Seems only fair that I get an answer for an answer, am I right?" The tone going from moderate casual beats to focused and serious pacing.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"you should be a bit more carefull with your words, friend" pushing the gun against Nicolis forehead "youre the one at gunpoint here, don´t forget that"
he takes a look over at the digimon "and i don´t care about my first expression to a monster, not after their first impression they gave me"
he looks back at Nicoli, with his left hand he removes his necklace and throws on the table, Nicoli sees the Dog tags who noticeable bend the wood of the table with their weight.

"so a big Digimon chased you here, huh? well i´m gonna call BS on that one sir, sneaking around here with your friend hiding out in the shadows ready for a sneak attack"

Charlie points at Nicolis Clothes, "even your looks scream that you are on of those Raiders, just waiting for an ambush"

he gets closer to you
"though i don´t recognize your face Stranger, you ain´t one of those Raiders who usually lurk around here, you haven´t been banished from our city so tell me where you came from"

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Realizing his attempt in joking matters has failed and taking things easily he really has very little options left to go on. He is still very curious to who this person is but nothing will happen if he doesn't get their trust. He slowly walks over to the table giving the look of distaste, opening his jacket very slowly. Pulling out and throwing down his custom made flare gun, turning around gesturing his head to it.

"Listen I know you think I am some kind of raider, but I am not. I live out here and have for a long time. For me its a way of life sneaking around due to the ...interesting landscapes. This here is the only weapon I have. You will find it's not that dangerous, to begin with." He smoothly and slowly turns back around to face the gun wielding individual. Nicoli takes a moment before grabbing the top of his jacket, pulling his arms out of the sleeves revealing a tattered and torn up shirt filled with pouches and straps. His right arm sleeve torn off completely showing off the many cuts and scars along his arm. He raises that arm to show off the wounds of his travels. Pointing to the biggest one across his forearm.

"This one right here, this scar. You think these monsters like Dracu over there are the cause of our troubles. Well, I only wish things were that simple. When I was a young boy traveling the wasteland of our GREAT civilization I had nothing. What happens when you have nothing, people try and take all you have instead. A human body can be something people want as well. To use, to break to mangle and to test. In my story sadly...it was to break." He puts his arm back down. His eyes squint with both vulnerability and stern action. He takes a moment to take a breath. Leaning back onto the table using his hands as a point of balance. He looks over to Dracumon and lowers his head.

"I know you think these monsters can be dangerous, they can be untrustworthy. But me and Dracu have been through a lot. If Dracu had the chance he would have caused harm but you and everyone can see that he isn't going rabid or trying to bring out the blood in us." Gripping the table with his fingers, the energy being given off by his body is anger and worry. "People are just as dangerous and threatening as the monsters. That's why you see me sneaking around and keeping my distance from people like you." His heart rate now increasing. Emotions had taken over during his answers, what he said was loud opposition to what seemed like this mans beliefs. His hands shaking as that could have been the last words he has said. His knees losing their strength. He nervously looks at Dracumon who still has remained still, stiff and terrified.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
seeing his scars and his emotions Charlie realized that this man has been through alot
([url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7W7NFPv6sY)[/URL]
"much better" Charlies mood lightened up "wasn´t so hard after all, huh?"
he gives Nicoli a handhske "names Charlie, sorry but you know how people out here usually are"
he takes a look back at Dracumon "i´m certainly not the biggest fan of those things, but i´ll let it rest for now"
Charlie looks back at Nicoli "we are just checking out this place" he points with two fingers at the others.
"these are Reginald, Jeb and Sarah, sorry for all the trouble i didn´t imagine we would come across somthing like this"
pointing with his thumb at Nicoli. "let´s hurry up checking this place so we can get this guy to the city, he looks like he hasn´t eaten in ages"

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The tone of the room shifted so drastically with one simple gesture. The handshake had rumbled in his arm, even after him letting go of his hand. He looks over to the other people. The names pass through him, people introducing themselves yet still setting an uneasy feeling in his gut. It could be the mention of the city or Dracumon who remains in a worse situation then he is in. With the Charlie now lowering his gun, Nicoli grabs his coat and swiftly puts it back on.

"Heh, at least that's out of the way now. Nice to meet some people who ask before the shoot. Are all of the people from the city like this?" He pulls the gun from the table and looks around to ake sure no one is worried about him grabbing the flare gun. Slowly and silently he put it back in his coat. A quick cough is let out from his mouth, followed by another and another. He pounds on his chest quickly and brutishly. One last loud cough before sniffing the fresh dusty air and looking back up at this team.

"So I guess that's going to get introductions out of the way. Might I ask what you are looking for? I might be of some help." He looks around to take a gander of this beautiful pile of old memories. Lost in weathered time and battle. He runs his finger on the table in the room to see a trail left behind, a trench of dust formed. He looks back at Dracumon and waves hi over. The Digimon exhales a mass of air from his lungs. He shrugs before grabbing the knife tossed at him so abruptly. The small creature walks over and holds the knife up to Charlie, presenting it back to him with his hands on the blade. "Thanks for not taking my head off with this, gotta say that was a pretty neat trick. Do you always have a knack for throwing knives at people you meet? I would try and get some frie..." "All right that's enough Dracu!" Nicoli cuts off the mocking, rambling Mon.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sarah stands perplexed with all that happens. Her mouth a bit open and with eyeborws raised. The back and forth between Nicoli and Charlie was completely lost on her as their interactions was too fast for her to comprehend plus it seems a lot of things were said in isolation towards the other 3, she tried to interject many a times but she just ended up shutting herself up. She remained in doubt and looked around to her collegues. She finally got the courage to talk and did so like she didm't understand the interactions between them: "Sooooo... we trust this guy now? Is that what is happening? I mean these guys?" She quickly changed from pointing to Nicoli to double pointing to him and Dracu, still not able to decipher what they said. She just assumed they were talking a secret military or universal code.

Last edited:

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised at the sudden interruption by the women. He finds that the tone was a bit off putting for him. Nicoli still taking in all of this that has happened tries his best not to cause too much trouble. Dracumon on the other hand has already become more comfortable with all of this. The pointing finger makes him smile only for a second. Taking a step forward he investigates the strange human who has called him and his friend out. His face lets off the expression of both pride and disgust.

"HEY! it's not fair that we have to go along with you too. You don't have to trust us and I sure as hell don't trust you." He jumps up to get an eye to eye view of the girl only to fall back down. Letting out a small giggle before spinning around and presenting himself in a goofy pose. "If you were paying attention after your friend tried to kill us. I am Dracumon and here is my good friend Nic..Naz!" He lets off a big grin, eyes closed shut. Nicoli sulks at the terrible display of manners his partner has. Yet he laughs and moves forward. Rubbing the back of his head, nervous at the start of yet another conversation.

"All right that's enough Dracu." He pushes his head away and moves forward to the girl. "I am sorry but who are you again? I don't think we have met either so as you can see trust is a little low." He mockingly replies her questions with his own. "I should ask the same thing, why should we trust you now. Who are you?" He puts up his hand and points at her, lightly jabbing her in the shoulder.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jeb was confused as Sarah turned around. "I thought you were going to the trees," he wondered while running along. Now she was expecting things for the worse? Didn't have to tell him. The girl was all over the place.

After the sudden rush of movement and voices, Jeb first questioned when Charlie possibly got past them. Hearing the word 'monsters' made him snap to, and in a swift movement he had his gun trained on the hooded thing in the corner. 'In cahoots'. What the hell was going on?

Jeb kept watching the sneaky Digimon, but couldn't help getting a little distracted listening to the stranger. This guy was bold, facing Chuck with questions after that skilled weapon slinging display. Jeb glanced at the table, having heard the clink of metal, and noticed the pierced note. He tensed when the stranger showed a gun, but his own still pointed at the monster. The bigger threat, even though the stranger seemed to be trying to convince the group to the contrary. Wait, he named the damn thing? Like some kind of pet? Jeb smirked. How is this loony not dead? However, at that notion he recalled the clawed Digimon talking about capturing and soldiers. Nah, couldn't be...could it? Full of surprises...

But Chuck calms down, shakes the strangers hand. Jeb keeps his shotgun raised. Chuck introduces everyone. The Digimon from the corner picks up the knife. Jeb's finger tightens on the trigger. Surely Chuck will do something badass, he thinks. The monster approaches and offers the knife back. Jeb almost couldn't believe this is happening.

Sarah seemed to have similar concerns. Absolutely not, Jeb answered her internally. The strange pair came closer though, lessening the range. A shot would be dangerous, but Jeb wasn't going to put up with this. He holds the side of his shotgun out against Naz's chest, as if trying to sweep him back. "You best back up. And tell your pet to get."

Last edited:

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nicoli Caught in this tense moment didn't know why this person seemed so threatened by him. The whole time he was the one giving off the most troublesome vibes. The crisp cool metal touching him for even a second sent a terrible feeling down his hairline. Dracumon heard it as much as Nicoli did too. "Pet" was the one word Nicoli refrained from using ever. Having heard this from another of his kind caused him to gain a very scary look, right into the soul of Jeb. Nicoli takes one slow steady step forward, Dracumon begins to step back and hide behind Nicoli's coat.

"So, this is what working together is like hey. Guns at each other, I'm ok with that. Hit me, I'm ok with that. But please don't call my friend here a PET." He gestures his hand holding it out for Dracumon. The Digimon jumps up grabbing his arm thrusting up onto his back. Nicoli still using that look of pure focus and anger. Nicoli sizes Jeb up, taking in the equipment being worn to the look they had presented. Nicoli grasps the end of the Shotgun and slowly lowers it down.

"If you and I are going to work together...Charlie? Was it? Then we are going to have to at least TRY to stop pointing guns at me. Second is that Dracu here stays with me." He looks right at Charlie with this statement. Each word is spoken slowly and right from the heart. The head of Nicoli turns back to his main focus, looking right back at Jeb. "Is that gonna be a real problem if I help? Or would you just like me to die like the rest?" His question both antagonizing and mocking. Saying it as serious as the one pointing the gun at him.

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"..." Sarah looked on to the events in concerned distrust, she did not enjoy the presence of tat "Nic Naz" fellow, the Dracumon seemed more trustworthy mostly by just being a clown, he didn't seem even slightly a threat, more akin to a upright cat with the claws, and probably as sly as one.
"My name is Sarah, Nic Naz, I'm the mechanic here and also the least experienced member of the crew probably, but I'm still not one to be taken lightly", she slaps the pointing finger and goes to the door, in the look out.
"We're here for a reason, a mission you can call it, and we don't intend to mingle with your buddie's kind"...

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The nerve of this punk, talking to Chuck across the room when Jeb was right in front of him. Jeb sneered, but yanked his gun in close and stalked over to the table. "If I cared for you to die, I would have already fired," Jeb frankly responded to Naz's question, calming down. "Sarah's right. I don't know why you'd let a Digimon's claws in your back like that." A friend? Maybe. Or maybe Naz was the pet in the relationship. At least this 'Dracu' seemed to be of the hiding variety, for now.

Jeb glanced at the dog tags resting in a pile, then studied Charlie, trying to determine how sure the army chief was. "Guess you know what you're doin'," Jeb decided out loud. "But Charlie, you ever heard of monsters taking humans as prisoners?"

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Charlie took a glance at Dracumon who heade over to him with his knife "hmph" charlie grabbed the knife "i don´t consider Digimon as people" and turned the other direction.
He looked over to see Sarah and Jeb in doubt about his decision, he looked at Nicoli "i might have not shot you, but you still need to earn your trust, capiche?" he gives him a rough pat on the back.
then faces the others again "if he tries anything stupid feel free to shoot him, Sarah you ain´t to fond of blood, right? well you can take care of the actions of the little one" pointing at Dracumon.

Charlie walked over to the table wanting to pick up his necklace, when Jeb spoke up.
"huh? where did you get a crazy idea like this Jeb?"

Togaryuman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The multiple comments coming from across the room all at him. Nicoli scoffs, pulling his coat forward with his hands in a snapping motion. He looks around the room quickly to see the facial expression of people around. With the mood set up against both him and his Mon. He finds a nice pile of rock and rubble to sit down on. He takes in all the group is listening in on. Still, no clue what any of them are here for. Unanswered questions are just another thing that sets him off with this group. Dracumon jumps off his shoulder to use the wall as a more suitable place of stability. The Digimon snickered at Nicoli, a most uneasy feeling can be brought up when he does that. Nicoli looks back at him to question him but finds that there is just no point right now. Turning around he begins to tap his foot in impatience.

"OK, so wait a second. You are saying you're here because Digimon are taking prisoners? I mean what are you all? A Digi-Death Squad?" The joking question fills him with distilled confidence. Trying still to break the icy wall that was between him and this team. "I mean it's not totally uncommon for Digimon to take a prisoner, they have a sense of territory." The guiding remark is of the most prudent and scoffing tone. He knew it and made a clear point in that statement that they all should know about it too.